RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Jimmyodi841

May 4, 2018
Monster Girl Quest Paradox Part 3 Demo Update!!

Google Translate:

Final chapter trial version update
The trial version of the final chapter published on FANZA has been replaced with the latest version.
*** Bug fixes
・An error occurs when using Lucifina's skill "Akemyoujo"
・Freezes when loading save data that contains "Bastetclaw Secret Stone"
- When entering the elf princess's mansion, if you talk to her gatekeeper elf from the side, it will freeze after the battle.
・An error occurs when entering the Puppet Master's Tower.
・An error occurs when selecting some scenes of Morrigan and Astaroth in H-scene flashback.
・You will no longer be able to warp to other world maps such as the other world Iliasville.
・If you enter the Demon King's Castle without recruiting an elf princess, you will no longer be able to recruit elf princesses.
・Friends Uranus, Elisiel, Heliel, and Alciel disappear from Pocket Demon Castle.
- Immediately after making the big choice in the Ilias route, you can escape from the Demon King's Castle using the Harpy's wings.
- Elysiel's standing picture is not displayed in the monster encyclopedia and character encyclopedia.
・If you use the Guiding Thread at the Shrine of Helgond, you will be transported to the Demon King's Castle.
・There is no effect even if you set the ability "Witch's Proof"
・You will no longer receive favorability gift items from your friends.
・In the battle between Morrigan and Astaroth, an H scene begins with the opponent who was defeated.
・An error occurs when Tatsuko (Tatsuko Marine) uses a specific skill.
・If you load the middle chapter data while on board the ship in the final chapter trial version, the meeting will be held while on board the ship.
・If you set an equipment secret stone to your own secret equipment and the secret equipment is in the item view or storage, the equipment secret stone will be converted to the wrong secret stone when you load the save data.
・An incorrect face image is displayed when using Kazuya's throwing skill with a shield.
・When loading the middle chapter save, Gilgon, Daki, and Musette are
Forget the black magic “Cars”, the time magic “Arc”, and the ability “Robe Mastery”
・When loading the middle chapter save data in the Labyrinth of Chaos in which Alice and Ilias were both friends, both Alice and Ilias remain friends.
- CG and H scenes of Elvétier split body are not registered in flashback mode.
-The names and effects of some important items that can be obtained during collaboration events are blank.
- After the collaboration event, the skills that can be learned from Witch Succubus are incorrect.
-The attribute of the Yin-Yang technique “Yin-Yang Tsukuyomi” is earth attribute instead of Terra attribute.
・Various problems with allies' unique abilities
・Various typos

***addition
・You can re-battle the raccoon monster inside the house in the southeast of Tanuki Village.
Also, we apologize for the inconvenience, but we will not be updating this month's
[Squeezed Organism/Squeezed Trap Love Plan].

xxvoltio

Jul 30, 2018
how the f do you apply the uncersored patch I mean I tried to acess bitbuckets buy only says is that I dont have access so any advice?

Alannnnn

Apr 25, 2019
Monster Girl Quest Paradox Part 3 Demo Update!!

Google Translate:

Final chapter trial version update
The trial version of the final chapter published on FANZA has been replaced with the latest version.
*** Bug fixes
・An error occurs when using Lucifina's skill "Akemyoujo"
・Freezes when loading save data that contains "Bastetclaw Secret Stone"
- When entering the elf princess's mansion, if you talk to her gatekeeper elf from the side, it will freeze after the battle.
・An error occurs when entering the Puppet Master's Tower.
・An error occurs when selecting some scenes of Morrigan and Astaroth in H-scene flashback.
・You will no longer be able to warp to other world maps such as the other world Iliasville.
・If you enter the Demon King's Castle without recruiting an elf princess, you will no longer be able to recruit elf princesses.
・Friends Uranus, Elisiel, Heliel, and Alciel disappear from Pocket Demon Castle.
- Immediately after making the big choice in the Ilias route, you can escape from the Demon King's Castle using the Harpy's wings.
- Elysiel's standing picture is not displayed in the monster encyclopedia and character encyclopedia.
・If you use the Guiding Thread at the Shrine of Helgond, you will be transported to the Demon King's Castle.
・There is no effect even if you set the ability "Witch's Proof"
・You will no longer receive favorability gift items from your friends.
・In the battle between Morrigan and Astaroth, an H scene begins with the opponent who was defeated.
・An error occurs when Tatsuko (Tatsuko Marine) uses a specific skill.
・If you load the middle chapter data while on board the ship in the final chapter trial version, the meeting will be held while on board the ship.
・If you set an equipment secret stone to your own secret equipment and the secret equipment is in the item view or storage, the equipment secret stone will be converted to the wrong secret stone when you load the save data.
・An incorrect face image is displayed when using Kazuya's throwing skill with a shield.
・When loading the middle chapter save, Gilgon, Daki, and Musette are
Forget the black magic “Cars”, the time magic “Arc”, and the ability “Robe Mastery”
・When loading the middle chapter save data in the Labyrinth of Chaos in which Alice and Ilias were both friends, both Alice and Ilias remain friends.
- CG and H scenes of Elvétier split body are not registered in flashback mode.
-The names and effects of some important items that can be obtained during collaboration events are blank.
- After the collaboration event, the skills that can be learned from Witch Succubus are incorrect.
-The attribute of the Yin-Yang technique “Yin-Yang Tsukuyomi” is earth attribute instead of Terra attribute.
・Various problems with allies' unique abilities
・Various typos

***addition
・You can re-battle the raccoon monster inside the house in the southeast of Tanuki Village.
Also, we apologize for the inconvenience, but we will not be updating this month's
[Squeezed Organism/Squeezed Trap Love Plan].
I just have a quick question, havent played it but I've only seen the CG but I'm assuming is not the whole gallery? Because there is one or two that are not on it, especially since ToroToro preview some months ago.

MonMusuLover

Oct 17, 2022
im still having issue with the corrupted error thing when I tried to open the demo version
even I change the format file its still wont let me open it

Mar 26, 2020
Hi, can anyone please share the save/file with reminiscence access? I'm trying to play the game in joy play but it crashes every second, so I would rather just see the full gallery.

CerberusPlays

Feb 13, 2021
Hi, can anyone please share the save/file with reminiscence access? I'm trying to play the game in joy play but it crashes every second, so I would rather just see the full gallery.
If you just want to see the CGs / Images, then you can just go and find them online. I found it on hitomi.la, but they probably posted it somewhere else too. But if you want... to see it in the game, then you can unlock every scene by going to the right room downstairs of the first house you spawn in, when you do a new run. There you can just unlock every new scene, if you press z on the wall over the left bed.

Siriuscolt

Mar 20, 2018
If you just want to see the CGs / Images, then you can just go and find them online. I found it on hitomi.la, but they probably posted it somewhere else too. But if you want... to see it in the game, then you can unlock every scene by going to the right room downstairs of the first house you spawn in, when you do a new run. There you can just unlock every new scene, if you press z on the wall over the left bed.
I think that the ingame was/is bugged in 2.41, I don't know if Torotoro fixed it yet.

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes