RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
Only Collab, but the quest it's not done in this second playthrough. This save is just a test for the Illias route and the demo.
No, it's at the end of the demo. When you need to choose between 3 outcomes.

Ididn't start LoC because it will void a part 3 end game achievement.
FYI there is an item job changer called "Demonoid Orb" from the achievement
That's why kinda meh if you did not get most achievement and i already did finish that achievement
I am 100% sure after you finish 1 route you will be forced to do NG+ in order to unlock true ending
Why did i know?
These Lukas Exist: , ,

Last edited:
Reactions: LiberatedSaber
Feb 24, 2020
FYI there is an item job changer called "Demonoid Orb" from the achievement
That's why kinda meh if you did not get most achievement and i already did finish that achievement
I am 100% sure after you finish 1 route you will be forced to do NG+ in order to unlock true ending
Why did i know?
These Lukas Exist: , ,
I got Demonoid race without LoC. It's pretty obvious that there is a third way since you have that choice at end of the demo. And the new NG+ can be started from the choices or from the start now.

FrostFire88

May 19, 2018
Im happy to hear there finally update with Part 3 demo
but is there anyone already translated it??

also do I need to place my Part 1+2 save data in part 3 demo folder to continue my progress??
I should probably warn you it's going to be a very long time before Part 3 is translated. Dargoth was the guy who originally translated Part 1, and half of Part 2. A community of translators got together to finish the rest of Part 2, but even then it still took awhile. Part 3 translation is going to be a nightmare of an undertaking due to the 3 (potentially 4) separate routes. As far as I'm aware, since it's been years since Part 2's translation, we don't even know if the same people who translated it are around, or would be willing to do it.

You're better off using a decent machine translator. I use MTool and while you're never going to find a perfect machine translator, this one is decent enough to understand what they're saying. It requires subbing to a patreon to download and use, but it's worth it imo.

As to you last question, the answer is yes.

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
I got Demonoid race without LoC. It's pretty obvious that there is a third way since you have that choice at end of the demo. And the new NG+ can be started from the choices or from the start now.
Don't worry i can read nihonggo
Mostly skip all the nonsense and just talk to amira for what to do next

Flash2314

Jan 17, 2020
I should probably warn you it's going to be a very long time before Part 3 is translated. Dargoth was the guy who originally translated Part 1, and half of Part 2. A community of translators got together to finish the rest of Part 2, but even then it still took awhile. Part 3 translation is going to be a nightmare of an undertaking due to the 3 (potentially 4) separate routes. As far as I'm aware, since it's been years since Part 2's translation, we don't even know if the same people who translated it are around, or would be willing to do it.

You're better off using a decent machine translator. I use MTool and while you're never going to find a perfect machine translator, this one is decent enough to understand what they're saying. It requires subbing to a patreon to download and use, but it's worth it imo.

As to you last question, the answer is yes.
It's time to get together a team.
TRANSLATORS.........ASSEMBLE.

DragonBoi_GX

Oct 22, 2018
We can fund a translator team for this one.
Honestly, I think that this would be the best option for getting the game translated in a decent time with how long it has taken to get part 2 translated as well as the crossover content.

Also, on another note, do we know if the Illias route is going to get more unique recruitment options for her route. I'm a little disappointed as the Alice route seems to get a bit more in terms of characters.

noahgab1133

Apr 28, 2021
given how fast ai translation have improved and are continuing to grow even more accurate?

it might not take as long as before, except for fixing stuff that doesn't make sense

Flash2314

Jan 17, 2020
I can imagine if someone ran it through GPT and then had a team clean it up, it would take around 6 months?

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
Well... so what are the bets/predictions about when part 3 will come out?

Mine is that by summer of next year we´ll get the final part or if they advance it a little in april and if it is the opposite in september.

FrostFire88

May 19, 2018
I'm thinking Q1/Q2 2024. In a recent blog where they announced the demo, it sounded like they were aiming for a 2023 release, but aren't going to hit that target. So that kinda implies they're very close to being done.

Reactions: BKvartS

MonMusuLover

Oct 17, 2022
does anyone encounter same problem with me??
I tried open the demo Game.exe but it seems the program is corrupted
i downloaded from here from the guy share with MEGA

FirstForm

Apr 8, 2020
Unpack the game with winrar JIS format and start the game with Locale emulator.

Feb 24, 2020
By the look of your files you only need Locale Emulator. You can also try to change the game folder's name.

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes