RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes
Feb 24, 2020
Does your save contains the following:?
  1. Monster Lord Cassandra
  2. Exclusive monster girls/companios from the collab
  3. Exclusive LOC weapons?
Only Collab, but the quest it's not done in this second playthrough. This save is just a test for the Illias route and the demo.

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
Only Col-lab, but the quest it's not done in this second play through. This save is just a test for the Illias route and the demo.
Well ty
I guess i better wait until the official release on dlsite and use my own save file
Because my save file contains most of achievements, exclusive LOC weapons, and monster lord Cassandra

Feb 24, 2020
Is this the point were the new stuff starts?

So far played only on completed Save files for part 2 . Might want to give the last part a "normal" shot.
No, it's at the end of the demo. When you need to choose between 3 outcomes.

Well ty
I guess i better wait until the official release on dlsite and use my own save file
Because my save file contains most of achievements, exclusive LOC weapons, and monster lord Cassandra
Ididn't start LoC because it will void a part 3 end game achievement.

Last edited:

darkwhite1602

Mar 1, 2019
Any way to have the reminiscence saves? When using someone else's saves, I can't see the scenes for the monsters and bosses that were already fought

FrostFire88

May 19, 2018
Is it me or are the enemies way overtuned in Part 3? I'm playing on Normal Difficulty and it's jarring how much HP they have and how hard they can sometimes hit, even with a strong party. It feels like TrTr took the past 6 years into account, thinking players would be Demi-Gods by now, and the fact that Collab characters are busted as fuck, and therefore made enemies in Part 3 very strong, but I don't think that was the right move.

I imagine if you're a relatively new player, playing through Paradox fresh, the difficulty jump between Part 2 and Part 3 is going to be crazy. There are 7-8 difficulty modes, I feel like the solution to this is pretty obvious.

Reactions: llat-2

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
ya the hp they have was insane i used a random save i had, some of my party hit the enemies for like 28k of damage and they didn't die i cant even imagine what it would be like playing it fresh once it gets translated on like hard or higher

912BHi

Jun 28, 2021
To develop fetishes you didn't even know you had. Also I'd recommend playing the original trilogy first in case you haven't. You don't really need to but the latter half of the plot makes more sense if you do
Yep, I have played the original trilogy, not too long ago. Now, I'm moving onto this one. Wonderful series, really. I wonder are links translated for this game?

MonMusuLover

Oct 17, 2022
Im happy to hear there finally update with Part 3 demo
but is there anyone already translated it??

also do I need to place my Part 1+2 save data in part 3 demo folder to continue my progress??

ImABupster

Apr 7, 2020
Do the 2.41 translation files work for the Part 3 Demo? I can't even get RGSS-Decryptor to work since there's no exe on the github link

tecnologias14

Aug 30, 2019
They updated the blog post saying they will release an updated trial version to fix some bugs and add other stuff that is missing. For example, once you complete the Tanuki sidequest, if you didn't recruit all mobs you will miss them permanently in this current demo. To fix this they're going to create a location in which you can encounter those mobs again and recruit them there.

Also other stuff like some Angel characters disappearing from the castle when reaching the Demon Lord castle when they weren't intended to, some abilities not working, some locations causing errors when going in, etc.

Reiga711

Jul 30, 2018
Is it just me, or my old save from v2.41 won't work with the trial version of part 3... I saved at the pocket castle, and the moment I load in it freezes

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes