RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Hereje

Sep 13, 2019
I'm thinking Q1/Q2 2024. In a recent blog where they announced the demo, it sounded like they were aiming for a 2023 release, but aren't going to hit that target. So that kinda implies they're very close to being done.
it is fully done when it comes to content, but the game is soo big(no shit, its in world record territory) that the play testing is taking far more time that they've ever anticipated, recently one of the artists on a drawing stream said that the "to do list" of play testing looked ridiculous...
man...I envy those testers for getting to see the endings, yet I pity them, the sheer thought of having to check if every skill is interacting as it should be when it should under different conditions is an instant nope for me...too many jobs with too many races and stuff overlaping and maybe machine spirit fuckery happening with it...yeah, I dont see the game coming out until Q2 or Q3 2024.

Goldines

Apr 17, 2020
if anyone is having trouble playing the game or understanding the dialogue then watch MonsterGirlLover2021Lite ,Also the tanukis are so adorabs this demo is totally worth it!

sandark

May 27, 2018
Guys, if you just wanna play through the demo right now, then Translation Aggregator with ITHVNR (Visual Novel Text Hook Program) works great for this. Translation Aggregator is roughly enough to get the idea of what's going down. But to really get a proper translation it's better to copy paste the stuff from the ITHVNR console and paste it into google translate or deepl. During longer lore parts I would just let the text hook console fill up and then copy paste everything into deepl and you get a fine chronologically ordered dialogue that is translated surprisingly well.

It's also really simple to use. Just start the MGQ demo, then start ITHVNR, click on "Process", select "Game.exe" and click "Attach". Then switch to MGQ and after some new text is displayed, just try through the console outputs from the drop down menu from ITHVNR until the extracted text matches the screen in the game. Plenty of youtube videos to be found which will illustrate the process.

It's not as comfortable as a translation but it worked great and was a lot less effort than what I expected. I will definitely play through the game like this once it fully releases, instead of waiting for a translation.

Sep 1, 2018
I'll repeat something I've said before: learning to read Japanese to a basic level is a good idea if you don't want to wait years for the translation. Text hooking with MTL is useful for jargon and long stretches of text, but knowing basic Japanese will let you better understand what's happening, including nuances that MTL rarely or never picks up. And with how long it's likely to take for the full game to be released, you still have time to learn.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kek13

Dec 12, 2022
Guys, if you just wanna play through the demo right now, then Translation Aggregator with ITHVNR (Visual Novel Text Hook Program) works great for this. Translation Aggregator is roughly enough to get the idea of what's going down. But to really get a proper translation it's better to copy paste the stuff from the ITHVNR console and paste it into google translate or deepl. During longer lore parts I would just let the text hook console fill up and then copy paste everything into deepl and you get a fine chronologically ordered dialogue that is translated surprisingly well.

It's also really simple to use. Just start the MGQ demo, then start ITHVNR, click on "Process", select "Game.exe" and click "Attach". Then switch to MGQ and after some new text is displayed, just try through the console outputs from the drop down menu from ITHVNR until the extracted text matches the screen in the game. Plenty of youtube videos to be found which will illustrate the process.

It's not as comfortable as a translation but it worked great and was a lot less effort than what I expected. I will definitely play through the game like this once it fully releases, instead of waiting for a translation.

How does the translation handle the RPG elements, such as your inventory and status?

Hentfreak7

Feb 19, 2023
How does the translation handle the RPG elements, such as your inventory and status?
Perfectly. You understand everything.

1. Get M-Tool
2. Subscribe to lowest Patreon Tier
3: Use Sugoi when Translating.

It is that easy. The translation is outstanding and with time is only getting better.

No need for learning Japanese (unless you are hardcore about it). As for nauances... this as a Hentai Game not a Visual Novel like Fate Stay night.

We have come a long way since google translate aswell. Remeber playing ROBF wth google translate and barely getting context.

Muk378

Feb 22, 2018
Perfectly. You understand everything.

1. Get M-Tool
2. Subscribe to lowest Patreon Tier
3: Use Sugoi when Translating.

It is that easy. The translation is outstanding and with time is only getting better.

No need for learning Japanese (unless you are hardcore about it). As for nauances... this as a Hentai Game not a Visual Novel like Fate Stay night.

We have come a long way since google translate aswell. Remeber playing ROBF wth google translate and barely getting context.
Woah this looks really good, definitely gonna be using this when Part 3 comes out, out of curiosity, did you try it with the demo? If so how'd it turn out?

Peridotlul

Sep 11, 2022
Trying to play the demo on joiplay and it keeps crashing everytime I take more then 1 turn to beat the enemy anyone knows how to fix that?

ravenerts

Oct 24, 2021
Trying to play the demo on joiplay and it keeps crashing everytime I take more then 1 turn to beat the enemy anyone knows how to fix that?
Is it showing '' バー?'' error message to you? I'm also experiencing this, not only when doing battle, leveling up characters using seeds sometimes crashed the game too.

FrostFire88

May 19, 2018
Woah this looks really good, definitely gonna be using this when Part 3 comes out, out of curiosity, did you try it with the demo? If so how'd it turn out?
It's currently the best Machine Translator out there right now, in my opinion. I've been using MTs for the better part of 10 years now. MTool is the first time that legit had me thinking "Wow, we're almost there."

Now I don't want to overhype it, it's certainly not perfect. I don't want anyone getting the wrong idea that MTool gets everything 80-100% accurate. I'm only saying if you compare it to what we had in the past, it's leaps and bounds better than what we used to have. MTs used to translate text in a way that was very nonsensical, but it was just barely enough to get you to understand what was going on. MTool is able to form proper sentences far more frequently.

Muk378

Feb 22, 2018
It's currently the best Machine Translator out there right now, in my opinion. I've been using MTs for the better part of 10 years now. MTool is the first time that legit had me thinking "Wow, we're almost there."

Now I don't want to overhype it, it's certainly not perfect. I don't want anyone getting the wrong idea that MTool gets everything 80-100% accurate. I'm only saying if you compare it to what we had in the past, it's leaps and bounds better than what we used to have. MTs used to translate text in a way that was very nonsensical, but it was just barely enough to get you to understand what was going on. MTool is able to form proper sentences far more frequently.
Fair enough, if it'll help me gain a decent understanding of what's going on in Part 3 then I'll use it, at this point I ain't waiting another year for a translation, especially if it comes out later then Q2 2024, still will probably go back to the official translation when it eventually comes out, but a fair alternative in the meantime.

noahgab1133

Apr 28, 2021
what's the error message? I know certain keys were changed in the demo version as it also caused issue for the program that grabs the Japanese scripts

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes