RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I'd say it's alma elma, i can't speak much about other girlss because except for the rare few they either fucking disgust me or terrify me
Alma elma has enough sanity not to kill me and a pretty chill personality atleast
However, most of my attraction right now is due to the fact she's my most vital member in the party
Using her as the damage dealer lets me reach floor 40 in carnage with basically zero strategy and full spam if im lucky
And aside from luka, basically the longest standing member of the party, havent taken her out since i glitched her in at the fortress
Is Alma Elma on available on the Ilias route?

Noah Neim

Formerly 'Ogrexin'
Nov 25, 2020
Is Alma Elma on available on the Ilias route?
You can get her as early as the fortress you need to pass to get to the grangold region by doing the map glitch (just as you're about to move, click W to open the map, this way, you an skip the castle and enter the region without alma elma leaving the party)
Otherwise, you have to do the 2nd promestein class at that one future laboratory you went with the pope and got hild from
Though for the 2nd option, you have to beat her in a fight and she's basically a superboss so at that point in the game, you stand no chance
There is no problem if you glitch her in, when i got her "offically" nothing in the game broke

• Wow
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Noah Neim

Formerly 'Ogrexin'
Nov 25, 2020
Agreed with you on both points.
- Torotoro Resistance really should have gone for something less ambitious. Even the original plan of a trilogy with 500 monsters would've been a record-settingly huge game.
- It's definitely possible to learn basic Japanese in that time. You can cover for any gaps in your knowledge by using text hooking + MTL.
Litteraly my main problem with the game
Torotoro bit FAR more than they can chew, resulting in a very unpolished product

Magadan

Dec 3, 2018
Final part is too freaking long... the main scenarios already is, but the H-scenes on top of that? Translation's gonna take a few more years for this haha. :HideThePain:

It's like things are really pushing for me to get serious and study the JP language, for real. Realistically, I think it should be possible to learn how to read and understand the Japanese language at a basic/conversational level in the span of at least a year, assuming I'm self-studying for about... an hour or two a day? Or maybe once a week?

(And then once we learn, we all pitch in on the translation on some parts here and there to speed up the process lol):WeSmart:
That's what I've been doing haha, I've been learning Japanese for about a year. My reasons though are more related to work/travel but getting to play part 3 sooner rather than having to wait for a full translate is definitely a big plus.

I study for 2 hours with a tutor every Saturday and Sunday. I think if you make a good effort you could definitely learn Japanese in time for a part 3 release. I'd say go for it.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
You can get her as early as the fortress you need to pass to get to the grangold region by doing the map glitch (just as you're about to move, click W to open the map, this way, you an skip the castle and enter the region without alma elma leaving the party)
Otherwise, you have to do the 2nd promestein class at that one future laboratory you went with the pope and got hild from
Though for the 2nd option, you have to beat her in a fight and she's basically a superboss so at that point in the game, you stand no chance
There is no problem if you glitch her in, when i got her "offically" nothing in the game broke
Hmmm, I don't usually glitch games in my first playthrough but if there's no consequences and I can get such an amazing succubus out of it...

Would I miss out on any items by skipping that Fortress?

Noah Neim

Formerly 'Ogrexin'
Nov 25, 2020
Hmmm, I don't usually glitch games in my first playthrough but if there's no consequences and I can get such an amazing succubus out of it...

Would I miss out on any items by skipping that Fortress?
Not at all, if you're interested in going through it you CAN go through it, but don't go through the last door that makes you leave, that's when the event is triggered

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Not at all, if you're interested in going through it you CAN go through it, but don't go through the last door that makes you leave, that's when the event is triggered
Thank you for that detail, I will probably go through the fortress then but just go back out the way I came and glitch passed it.

Also, has anyone played Paradox on the GPD Win 3? I tried playing it but the button inputs weren't recognized.

Noah Neim

Formerly 'Ogrexin'
Nov 25, 2020
Thank you for that detail, I will probably go through the fortress then but just go back out the way I came and glitch passed it.

Also, has anyone played Paradox on the GPD Win 3? I tried playing it but the button inputs weren't recognized.
Not really, idk what gpd win 3 is lol

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Did some digging by searching "RPG maker in gpd" (MGQ is made in this engine) and in some reddit post someone mentions Xpadder to map controller buttons, they also say there are other software options but idk.
Thank you for the help. I got AntiMicro working and it appears to be doing the job.

There's 2 Youtubers doing playthroughs of the demo:
B.J. Black -
MonsterGirlLover2021Lite - monstergirlLover
I knew some monster lover would already be let's playing this. I'm going to avoid it though as to prevent being spoiled.

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes