RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Tahxeol

Nov 30, 2018
Thinking about it, how heavy will this game be? We are supposed to double the number of playable characters, and add classes (meaning new spells, so new lines) on top of what was already here.

Klyen2000

Nov 18, 2021
I was wondering about the fighting system in part 3.

Every time I start a battle, for example by the elf village, my opponent will always act first. Even before speak/dance/sing skills, which have a +2000 bonus. Is it really intended that way or did they get a 0 to much in their stats?

Cause it screws me up pretty badly sometimes. Exspecially against a certain magical pot girl XD

Last edited:

Klyen2000

Nov 18, 2021
View attachment 3620759
You are missing this image from the Battlers folder in the Graphics folder. This image displays when you defeat this enemy. It looks like the nefertiti lamias error that happened to someone else before. Doublecheck the image name in your game's image folder. Let me know if it was renamed 80_kumo_st02 or something.
Thanks for the answer and yes it was renamed to 80 kumo st02.
So renaming it to 03 should do the trick. But I actually just finished the area without picking a fight with her. Since it really only happens during the invasion event.

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
The boy's a sub.
yeah he is and he'd probably like it and i also understand why people would want pegging content but that's not all im noticing

The people that are excited about it are a bit too eager, a bit beyond that of someone who simply wants their fetish in a game almost like sadistically wanting to see his whimpering face as he gets assblasted by a woman trillions of times more masculine than him

Such is this forum :ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Apr 23, 2018
Uuuuuh, guys?
I was doing the Reaper's battle challenge and while reading that skill I wasn't sure if it meant that it would inflict damage equals to 80% of the user's health or just dealt 80% of hp the targets (so everyone) in damage to them
I tested it out thinking I could outsmart the game and...
1715428368485.png
And yeah
It's target health

Unfortunately, I think I broke the game
Because now, even when I challenge her without the oracle skill punishment game
It tells me that all my damage is [Number]Bil[Number]Mil

Last edited:
  • Wow

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
View attachment 3620759
You are missing this image from the Battlers folder in the Graphics folder. This image displays when you defeat this enemy. It looks like the nefertiti lamias error that happened to someone else before. Doublecheck the image name in your game's image folder. Let me know if it was renamed 80_kumo_st02 or something.
Yikes! I forgot that scary monster girl existed. She has to be one of the most terrifying in the game. :eek:

What's with this desire of wanting luka pegged?
Because pegging is a top-tier kink and Luka is a top-tier femboy protag.

The boy's a sub.
Yes, this!

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Uuuuuh, guys?
I was doing the Reaper's battle challenge and while reading that skill I wasn't sure if it meant that it would inflict damage equals to 80% of the user's health or just dealt 80% of hp the targets (so everyone) in damage to them
I tested it out thinking I could outsmart the game and...
View attachment 3624137
And yeah
It's target health

Unfortunately, I think I broke the game
Because now, even when I challenge her without the oracle skill punishment game
It tells me that all my damage is [Number]Bil[Number]Mil
Did you do this in the Part 3 Demo?

I tried using the %-based skills before (since I was running the PleasureWeak + PleasureLuka+Dark Claw sorcery to 1-shot 99% of the game including LoC) on this challenge, however back in Part 2 v2.41 it was still capped by the target's health (and unlike what you'd think, her actual health wasn't even breaking Billions; it's just that she's essentially immune to the damage she takes during that Challenge, so she won't die regardless of damage).

That implementation made sense so that you wouldn't just cheese this challenge by using %-based skills for the ultimate rewards.

Yikes! I forgot that scary monster girl existed. She has to be one of the most terrifying in the game. :eek:
Nah, she ain't even a 3/10 on scary scale, she's just pretty weak fap material imo. (But a solid Party member for a good chunk of the early-mid game, until getting the full superboss-party).

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
Counter argument:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And this is just those that were included in paradox, part 3 will very likely feature more angels and chimeras, it's like ilias and promestein made a bet to see who could make the worst monstrosity imaginable

• Wow

Diamona

Jul 18, 2019
Can someone show me how they do the amabie side quest?
Copied from the wiki:
Amabie
Complete part 2, have Daji recruited, complete Priestess switch quest, have recruited the Cirque Du Croix, need to turn Bunni into a Beast at Port Natalia

Amabie wants to help prevent a sickness from spreading. As the wards with her image no longer suffice, she decides to directly step in.

1. Travel to Yamatai Village with Amabie in your party.
  2. Travel to the World Tree.
  3. Interact with the glowing spot close to where Queen Alraune was.
  4. Return to Yamatai.
Like all side-quests, put her into your party. Priestess is the alraune, Bunni is the slime rabbit.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
yeah he is and he'd probably like it and i also understand why people would want pegging content but that's not all im noticing

The people that are excited about it are a bit too eager, a bit beyond that of someone who simply wants their fetish in a game almost like sadistically wanting to see his whimpering face as he gets assblasted by a woman trillions of times more masculine than him

Such is this forum :ROFLMAO:
There are many good positions, dialogue options, and expressions that can be in a good pegging scene but yeah, a good ahegao while Luka loses his backdoor virginity would be a pretty good way to lose. :love:

Did you do this in the Part 3 Demo?

I tried using the %-based skills before (since I was running the PleasureWeak + PleasureLuka+Dark Claw sorcery to 1-shot 99% of the game including LoC) on this challenge, however back in Part 2 v2.41 it was still capped by the target's health (and unlike what you'd think, her actual health wasn't even breaking Billions; it's just that she's essentially immune to the damage she takes during that Challenge, so she won't die regardless of damage).

That implementation made sense so that you wouldn't just cheese this challenge by using %-based skills for the ultimate rewards.

Nah, she ain't even a 3/10 on scary scale, she's just pretty weak fap material imo. (But a solid Party member for a good chunk of the early-mid game, until getting the full superboss-party).
I didn't think she would be that good of a party member. I will have to give her a chance when I get to her. And yeah, I wouldn't go for her as a waifu but if she told me to come, I would come. (And yes, I know that's the wrong spelling but I hate that *Other* spelling and wanted to make a Christmas Story reference).

Counter argument:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And this is just those that were included in paradox, part 3 will very likely feature more angels and chimeras, it's like ilias and promestein made a bet to see who could make the worst monstrosity imaginable
Yeah... I would run from those girls too. That last one though... Would. :unsure:

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes