RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Yanho

May 25, 2022
I am currently at the point of picking a side (angels or dark goddess). Can someone tell me which is the best choice?

Diamona

Jul 18, 2019
I am currently at the point of picking a side (angels or dark goddess). Can someone tell me which is the best choice?
Third choice seems to give most story. But either of the paths have their own consequences with their own boss battles.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Third choice seems to give most story. But either of the paths have their own consequences with their own boss battles.
I’ll probably end up doing all 3, but I’m think I’ll start with the dark goddess. Monster Gals for life (well soft spot for Paradox Eden who is pretty much just kronk).

Heissar

Apr 16, 2018
It should be 3.00. Did you download from the Win section?
Should be from Win, I've never ever needed to download from other sections / for other platforms... but to make sure that I haven't missclicked I'll redownload, from Pixeldrain.

I also applied some fixes from Bitbucket (where all the translation stuff is located). Evasion fix, partial uncensor, etc. Could be that it changed the displayed version on the title screen (though doesn't seem likely). Fresh redownload will clarify this.

Goldines

Apr 17, 2020
Dark Goddess since you get some really powerfull monsters compared to the angels that will be just, well, angels. But none are bad nor good nor a Must do for your first ending.
What benefits do the choices have?
What character will follow to the route (example alice and alicetromeria,etc. will Not follow you in the Goddess Illias route) and what allies you will get in that route (If dark goddess you Won't be able to recruit the Archangels of the Goddess Illias route unless you NG+ and vise versa)

Yanho

May 25, 2022
Dark Goddess since you get some really powerfull monsters compared to the angels that will be just, well, angels. But none are bad nor good nor a Must do for your first ending.

What character will follow to the route (example alice and alicetromeria,etc. will Not follow you in the Goddess Illias route) and what allies you will get in that route (If dark goddess you Won't be able to recruit the Archangels of the Goddess Illias route unless you NG+ and vise versa)
What about the third choice?

Goldines

Apr 17, 2020
Don't really know how the third choice will work but i guess that you'll only be able to do that once you do one of the two first since the third choice lead to nothing in the demo.

Magadan

Dec 3, 2018
It doesn't really matter so much what route you will pick right now, because you can't save during and after the choice. The third choice isn't so much a route, just the earliest ending you can get. I would recommend picking that one just to see it. It's not very consequential for in game purposes, but definitely felt impactful

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Should be from Win, I've never ever needed to download from other sections / for other platforms... but to make sure that I haven't missclicked I'll redownload, from Pixeldrain.

I also applied some fixes from Bitbucket (where all the translation stuff is located). Evasion fix, partial uncensor, etc. Could be that it changed the displayed version on the title screen (though doesn't seem likely). Fresh redownload will clarify this.
You installed outdated mods. And evasion fix is not even for the demo and is on very old repo.

Reactions: Heissar

Diamona

Jul 18, 2019
Replayed it and encountered a bug on which this
View attachment 3617872
whenever i slay this monster

View attachment 3617874
If I had to guess...
It's because of an error on Torotoro's part. That image file doesn't exist. 80_lamias_st03 is the proper image to call for that enemy when they are defeated, but Trtr seems to have made a typo and put down 80_lamias_st02 instead. You can check in the Graphics/Battlers/ folder for yourself.

Wouldn't recommend renaming the file yourself, in case it is fixed in the actual release. You do need to move the images over, and the image is part of Part 2. That means the Part 3 release won't have that image (since that's how they encourage you to buy the previous parts). The translator can probably fix the typo in the code.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

Klyen2000

Nov 18, 2021
Got another bug while I replayed part 1+2, I guess I will have to rename a datafolder to kumo st03? Or what is the fix for it?
It happens if you defend granhold of the spider invasion and defeat the spider girl who is attacking a villager right as you enter the city.

I already fought her in an earlier area and recruted her too. But in this one it doesnt work.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Diamona

Jul 18, 2019
Got another bug while I replayed part 1+2, I guess I will have to rename a datafolder to kumo st03? Or what is the fix for it?
It happens if you defend granhold of the spider invasion and defeat the spider girl who is attacking a villager right as you enter the city.

I already fought her in an earlier area and recruted her too. But in this one it doesnt work.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
80_kumo_st03.png
You are missing this image from the Battlers folder in the Graphics folder. This image displays when you defeat this enemy. It looks like the nefertiti lamias error that happened to someone else before. Doublecheck the image name in your game's image folder. Let me know if it was renamed 80_kumo_st02 or something.

• Wow
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.70 star(s) 32 Votes