RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Faxot02

Sep 14, 2020
Come back around mid 2027 or early 2028, the translation should be close to be done around that time*.

*This is my personal guess, I don't have anything to do with the translators. Also, this is considering that the game releases this year and disconsidering any post-game content, like the crossover that we had.
I am on one of the most popular servers of MGQ and there are translators like ArzorX and Kaerdron.
And from what I was able to discuss on the server and thanks to other people on servers dedicated to SHRIFT or others, a large quantity of documents could be found (but no spoilers. it's the rule). And it seemed to me that one of the translators had said that thanks to new technologies or software, it can be faster to translate but already, ArzorX and the others are already doing a great job with regular updates (because it is not only necessary to translate but to make sure that there are no bugs or crashes).

The problem on the other hand is that there are many files and they do not know if they have done a lot or a little and especially that there may be other elements added by TTR.
So it will depend but it remains 50/50.

hargh

Oct 12, 2019
So to outline the events, I downloaded 3.0 from the main page, played that like normal without any mods or editing anything, only had 1 save and only got to the first town where you meet the rabbit, turned pc off went to bed, played again a few days later and got the error when I launched.

Re-downloaded the game, moved saves, still gave the error so i started fresh and added the easy recruit mod which from memory needed a new patch file (reason for it being v2.41). 1 save again and play a few days later and get the same problem, only this time I removed the auto generated save files as seen above and it started working again, with my save intact, but I lose all the adventure log data and scene collections doing that, but it's better than starting the whole game again.
I think I have this same issue and have to delete system save data to get it to work as well. Error below. I played yesterday with no issue. Saved/loaded fine without closing the program. Next day I get this error when trying to open it.

Code:
Exception : ArgumentError
comparison of Fixnum with nil failed
trace:
["( 14/global_love ):46:in `each'", "( 14/global_love ):46:in `max'", "( 14/global_love ):46:in `map'", "( 14/global_love ):46:in `fix_love_data'", "( 14/global_love ):14:in `fix_actor_love'", "( 14/global_love ):18:in `fix'", "( ベース/Module ):1200:in `fix_system'", "( ベース/Module ):1191:in `setup_system'", "( 改造/セーブ ):169:in `setup'", "( ▼ メイン【WF-RGSS】Exit-EX 終了処理 ):116:in `run'", "( ▼ メイン【WF-RGSS】Exit-EX 終了処理 ):127:in `block in <main>'", ":1:in `block in rgss_main'", ":1:in `loop'", ":1:in `rgss_main'", "( ▼ メイン【WF-RGSS】Exit-EX 終了処理 ):127:in `<main>'", "ruby:in `eval'"]
How do I play this game without losing CG, etc from playing?

YokoSan

Nov 9, 2018
For all those who have problems transferring saves from the previous part 1-2
All characters and monsters from parts 1-2 are open, with the exception of Tamao. All characters except the collab have 6000 Affection. SystemSave only for library

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020
For all those who have problems transferring saves from the previous part 1-2
All characters and monsters from parts 1-2 are open, with the exception of Tamao. All characters except the collab have 6000 Affection. SystemSave only for library
some mf 3 days later who can't search the thread even if it saved their life
"hey does anyone have a full save?"

YokoSan

Nov 9, 2018
some mf 3 days later who can't search the thread even if it saved their life
"hey does anyone have a full save?"
Even though the CG gallery is open there. This file is for those who have a problem with transferring saves and have already completed 1-2 parts of the game, such as hargh
The hentai gallery opens in luka's house with an invisible switch behind the bed, just in case.

Reactions: Yet Another Lurker

Keen01

May 5, 2020
If I press the secret button to unlock the gallery, in version 3.00, are the h-scenes from Part 1 & 2 also unlocked?

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
If I press the secret button to unlock the gallery, in version 3.00, are the h-scenes from Part 1 & 2 also unlocked?
since the demo for part 3 has part 1 and 2 in it then yes as long as you have the cg for h-scenes from part 1 and 2 in part 3 you be able to play them otherwise all you get is a black screen with ... then it skip it.

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes