RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020
well I meant dead in the sense that investing in the job doesn't go anywhere not that where it goes offers something. look at unemployed thats going to be useless forever probably. I doubt the devs will give unemployed some secret job that you need to max it out to unlock. So long as I can go from point A to point C and not stop at B I am happy.
Hey dont discount the unemployed job, cant wait for the "homeless" evolution :KEK:

wae1029

Mar 27, 2022
I really have to rethink some of my builds. The cost changes for abilities mostly didn't change any of my builds but the few that did get affected I have no clue what got changed and I have no clue on what I am going to replace things with. Like crit rate 50% going from 12 to 15 meaning I now have to run crit rate 30% on a build.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Damn looked at the wiki after several months I might have to play the demo just to properly prepare for all the stuff that I didn't expect to be added. Like I thought pope was going to stay a dead job but now there are 2 pope jobs. I'm focusing on pope for simplicity sake but I didn't expect the new jobs and I do like mecha pope.
I am a fan of Mecha Pope as well. I haven't gotten into minmaxing the job system yet but I need to start.

Hey dont discount the unemployed job, cant wait for the "homeless" evolution :KEK:
Lmao! :ROFLMAO:

wae1029

Mar 27, 2022
I am now noticing the change to from the Sphinx race name into ancient deity. Side note really wish that we got that unlocked along with the queens, which I'm now glad I have. The grander name makes me think it's going to take forever to get it. Guess I'll sit the alices in queen elf, for slaying, or Noble yoma, for appropriateness, for the time being after training them in all available queens.

Also I find queen lamia really underwhelming.

vader634

Aug 8, 2017
He is getting errors because he did not read the instruction.

There is instruction attached in zip comment, and one on wiki and both are clear about how to install.
i did indeed read and follow the instruction and yet it did not work in fact here is the instruction

3.00 Demo

Cheese is installed during the translation process. For those who are not familiar, follow this guide. If you are, the only parts specific to cheese are in Yellow.
1): Download the file with " " for 3.00 Demo from this link and extract it.
2): Download the latest English Translation info by downloading the .
3): Extract Translation files and Paste the Translated Files in the One-Clicker Folder
4): Extract Cheese Files and Paste them into the Translated Files folder in the One-Clicker Folder overwriting Translated Files from previous step
5): Run Start Patch.bat

you tell me what i did wrong

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
i did indeed read and follow the instruction and yet it did not work in fact here is the instruction

3.00 Demo

Cheese is installed during the translation process. For those who are not familiar, follow this guide. If you are, the only parts specific to cheese are in Yellow.
1): Download the file with " " for 3.00 Demo from this link and extract it.
2): Download the latest English Translation info by downloading the .
3): Extract Translation files and Paste the Translated Files in the One-Clicker Folder
4): Extract Cheese Files and Paste them into the Translated Files folder in the One-Clicker Folder overwriting Translated Files from previous step
5): Run Start Patch.bat

you tell me what i did wrong
If you are getting a script error when you start the game, you need to patch cheese with the translation (steps 2-4)

If you are getting a virus warning and game does not start you need to rename your game folder (it is mentioned in translation instruction)

Also you did not said what exactly error message you are getting.

vader634

Aug 8, 2017
If you are getting a script error when you start the game, you need to patch cheese with the translation (steps 2-4)

If you are getting a virus warning and game does not start you need to rename your game folder (it is mentioned in translation instruction)

Also you did not said what exactly error message you are getting.
script something in Japanese ? line 16 nameerror occurred uninitialized constand object::nwconst

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
no it's 5 mb if i have downloaded the wrong file please tell give me a link to the correct one thanks
the translation you downloaded, did you download from "download repository" on bitbucket or did you download file named "MGQ_Paradox_3.01_Japanese_Script.zip"?

you need to use "download repository"

Also you need to update the one-click patcher.

Best to delete the One-Click Patcher in your folder since it is old, and download one-click patcher and translation from bitbucket.

install one-click patcher, put translation files in translated files folder, add cheese , use .bat

Last edited:
Reactions: vader634
4.70 star(s) 32 Votes