RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

wae1029

Mar 27, 2022
If 3rd route does indeed require the 2 main routes to be completed (and therefore NG+), it would make sense that it would be part of the post-release updates.

Although, it's possible that the 3rd path was just meant to be a secret? (kinda copium, I know...)
I know that it's going to have to all be on a single save file, but because of this I would rather play through the angel route on a separate save and then play it on the main save to get the third route. This way I can more enjoy the adventure with an appropriately leveled team. Because God knows that playing a second time, you're just going to steamroll through everything.

Also, I want to see if there's any differences in the plot if you decide to switch routes during the great choice, it feels like an obvious thing to do even if it would only be minor changes. Kinda like the kill Alice ending.

Kyle S

Apr 29, 2017
I know that it's going to have to all be on a single save file, but because of this I would rather play through the angel route on a separate save and then play it on the main save to get the third route. This way I can more enjoy the adventure with an appropriately leveled team. Because God knows that playing a second time, you're just going to steamroll through everything.

Also, I want to see if there's any differences in the plot if you decide to switch routes during the great choice, it feels like an obvious thing to do even if it would only be minor changes. Kinda like the kill Alice ending.
Not necessarily, rpgmaker can support a global save so if ToroToro wants he can make it a global variable instead of a save one. Still, I do think since he canonized that new game plus is a thing in the universe it wouldn't surprise me if you can only get into the third route through a NG+ even if you don't necessarily have to finish both routes on this specific save.

Sep 1, 2018

I also hope there are differences if you switch routes or not. Sonya is dead on the Ilias route, regardless of what you pick in the Great Decision.

SmiggyBalls104

May 17, 2024
Question, do the first two parts tell a well rounded story (i.e. no cliffhanger/painfully untied plot-threads)? Or is the release of the third part necessary for a satisfying conclusion? Thankee.

domigera

Aug 14, 2019
Question, do the first two parts tell a well rounded story (i.e. no cliffhanger/painfully untied plot-threads)? Or is the release of the third part necessary for a satisfying conclusion? Thankee.
the end of part 1 & 2 are fittingly climatict, but otherwise the journey is very obviously not over & there's lot of mysteries left.

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020
MGQP is a pretty low level story, it's not terribly complex, it doesnt create mysteries, it doesnt require any theories, when you finish p2 you never have a 'that's it?' moment ssimply because it's that dull, it plays it safe every way and it doessnt explore any theme or plot point that it sets up

So no worries about that

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes