RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Free_Shrugs

May 23, 2018
Might sound like a weird question but does anyone know where I might be able to find a descent quality image of the part three "cover" for the game. The one on the wiki is a bit low quality.

wae1029

Mar 27, 2022
is the demo already fully translated? or just halfway?
Define fully. Plenty of stuff is translated such as NPC dialogue and the main plot. But the same time other stuff isn't translated. Like for some reason kazuya's purifying fan and some effects on weapons are no longer translated and I'm pretty sure that you don't have access to the collab event in the demo so those translate files may or may not be there. And several random skills activation dialogues. Because that's less important. But for the sake of playing the demo and getting to the choice, yeah it's translated.

Orion2792

Oct 25, 2018
I really hope that the part 3 will explain why Nero and Neris are here and what happen to the origin world, also I hope the ending will have both Alice and Illias in party.

Reda~

Sep 24, 2019
Checked the MEGA file variant - not all H scenes translated.
MTOOL cannot process 41MB - subscription required. Translator+ also has some issues.
Does anyone has a full MTL translation for sharing? Or we need to manually patch it somehow?
Like Part 3 2/3of H scenes not translated...

domigera

Aug 14, 2019
Seems at least there's no more delay to expect. A little frustrating that we're still not getting a precise release date, but I guess it's impossible to determine when the game can be considered "fully tested".

Sep 1, 2018
Copying a translation I found on Discord:

> Regarding Monster Girl Quest Paradox RPG Part 3
>
> The final chapter of Monster Girl Quest Paradox RPG is scheduled to be released within this year.
> However, the release date will likely be when the weather starts to cool down.
> The release date might be announced in the next update (excluding the monthly updates for paid plans).
>
> As previously mentioned, the final chapter's main content will have the following approximate playtime:
>
> - Up to the Great Decision: 5 to 7 hours (already available in the final chapter demo)
> - Angelic Dominion Route: 30 to 50 hours
> - Monster Realm Route: 30 to 50 hours
>
> As reported earlier, post-ending events, additional content, a second playthrough mode, and significant updates to endgame content (such as the Labyrinth of Chaos) will be added in updates after the release.
> The "approximately 750 types of accessories and 2400 types of Gems" mentioned in the promotional images include items that can be acquired through the additional post-ending content.
> There will also be a very small number of characters that can join your party through post-ending events.
>
> ***Event Introductions
>
> Gabriella governs the Angelic Dominion version of Sabasa. But what secret is hidden there...?
>
> Kanon rules the nation of Grangold in the Monster Realm. The castle's interior is said to be a botanical garden displaying wonderful exhibits.
>
> Luka and his companions' adventure finally extends to the moon. But what is their purpose...?
>
> An epic space war may be about to unfold...

Reiga711

Jul 30, 2018

>
> The final chapter of Monster Girl Quest Paradox RPG is scheduled to be released within this year.
> However, the release date will likely be when the weather starts to cool down.
> The release date might be announced in the next update (excluding the monthly updates for paid plans).
>
> As previously mentioned, the final chapter's main content will have the following approximate playtime:
>
> - Up to the Great Decision: 5 to 7 hours (already available in the final chapter demo)
>
> As reported earlier, post-ending events, additional content, a second playthrough mode, and significant updates to endgame content (such as the Labyrinth of Chaos) will be added in updates after the release.
> The "approximately 750 types of accessories and 2400 types of Gems" mentioned in the promotional images include items that can be acquired through the additional post-ending content.
> There will also be a very small number of characters that can join your party through post-ending events.
>
> ***Event Introductions
>
> Gabriella governs the Angelic Dominion version of Sabasa. But what secret is hidden there...?
>
> Kanon rules the nation of Grangold in the Monster Realm. The castle's interior is said to be a botanical garden displaying wonderful exhibits.
>
> Luka and his companions' adventure finally extends to the moon. But what is their purpose...?
>
So that means if he plans to release it after the weather cools down, it'll be after summer ends in Japan. Probably near october or even november....

Faxot02

Sep 14, 2020
So that means if he plans to release it after the weather cools down, it'll be after summer ends in Japan. Probably near october or even november....
I would say between September and October. He's playing with words.
Maybe around mid-September or end of September since technically, the weather will cool down around that time.

Afterwards, if he gives a hint rather than giving a specific date, I suppose it's because he's planning something else right after.

Passing by

Aug 30, 2021

>
>
>
It seems the third route is not available in the release, right ?

domigera

Aug 14, 2019
It seems the third route is not available in the release, right ?
If 3rd route does indeed require the 2 main routes to be completed (and therefore NG+), it would make sense that it would be part of the post-release updates.

Although, it's possible that the 3rd path was just meant to be a secret? (kinda copium, I know...)

chengue

Feb 26, 2017

>
>
>
>
>
> ***Event Introductions
>
>
>
>
will there be a connection with the number of times luka uses the skill Logos Magia of his chaos weapon ΑΩ

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes