RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
7 years we waited 7 years ,also everyone already choose who to lose once Part 3 comes?
I'm def going monster world first as my choice, I also need to eventually get around to playing the angel route as well as the loop event.

Also keep in mind that yes we'll have waited 7+ years for the game, but then unless you want to go raw japanese/MTL, we've gotta wait awhile for the translation. This is the biggest chapter for them yet, meaning god knows how much text.

odoto

Jun 30, 2018
I'm def going monster world first as my choice, I also need to eventually get around to playing the angel route as well as the loop event.
Agreed, the monster world seems the... Least fucked of the two? Like it very much still has problems, but its more of a "might makes right" world and that can be used to try and steer it into a more equal direction? As opposed to the Angel world which is just fucked all around, you can't even say a bad thing against Ilias without getting smited- the only thing they have going for them is that their method of getting people to their world is more humane? But that doesn't really matter since the world itself is a nightmare.
Which does suck, because I went with Ilias for my first playthrough and felt like she was actually warming up to Monsters and starting to question her beliefs, only to side with a version of herself that is the worst qualities of her in every way is kinda sad.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Agreed, the monster world seems the... Least fucked of the two? Like it very much still has problems, but its more of a "might makes right" world and that can be used to try and steer it into a more equal direction? As opposed to the Angel world which is just fucked all around, you can't even say a bad thing against Ilias without getting smited- the only thing they have going for them is that their method of getting people to their world is more humane? But that doesn't really matter since the world itself is a nightmare.
Which does suck, because I went with Ilias for my first playthrough and felt like she was actually warming up to Monsters and starting to question her beliefs, only to side with a version of herself that is the worst qualities of her in every way is kinda sad.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

wae1029

Mar 27, 2022
7 years we waited 7 years ,also everyone already choose who to lose once Part 3 comes?
Unless they take away my new game plus characters which logically should have no interaction with the great choice I'm going to side with Alice first. My Alice file has most of my builds and grinding. I might make a save just before to see if there is anything noteworthy from swapping sides. I have seen some people talk about possible perma death of companions which I might very well hate.

Feb 11, 2022
holy macrafuckroni its happening! I was literally just now doing a third play through and now this happens?! i think im going to finish my current playthrough on the translated version before switching over to chapter 3, good luck everyone else!

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020
Well that whole town in chapter 2 if I'm remembering right, it might have been near the end of 1, I think it's 2 though. Literally brainwashed the whole town, very similar in plot point to another game I can think of near the end. It's the whole, humans can't help but be evil, even though there's lots of good people who don't commit evil. So because they "could" commit evil, we'll just tell them how to think, everything's at peace! Everyone's a robot, but ehhhh who cares!, PEACE!
Are you 2 casually forgetting about the fact that Alice I will literally kill and slaughter several worlds then splice their soul into one being? As if that can't go wrong, both worlds are equally fucked, give up your free will, or become an abomination and possible lose your 'self'
Though speaking of the monster world, reminder that you'd live in a monster supremacy world, however masochistic you could be, you wouldn't be dommed by sexy monster mommies, but raped, tortured then being killed doesnt sound like a good fater

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes