RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Magadan

Dec 3, 2018
7 years we waited 7 years ,also everyone already choose who to lose once Part 3 comes?
I'm going to the angel world because I love blondes and knife eared women.

Cant believe when I first playing this game I was in college, its been so many years and I moved to several countries in the mean time working different jobs. I don't know what to do after completing this game

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020
Wow the thread is super active again yet no one has noticed the failure of part 3 and paradox as a whole, oh well :BootyTime:

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
I never ever heard about a chaos route, and if you're talking about the promotional image here then I'm pretty sure that's just showing the Dark world route characters, Light world route characters, and your neutral companions that stay with you no matter what. I'm not saying that there isn't a secret route or ending, especially with the weird stuff around White Rabbit, Judgement Luka, and the ending for choosing neither at the Great Decision, but I don't believe that another route has been official announced or endorsed. I do keep up the Azor-X Blog and sometimes the raw site but I'm not 1000% knowledgeable so I might be wrong, let me know if I am!

Also about your translation question, Mtool won't even work. The Part 3 Demo data text is 42 MB long, and the with the maximum tier of Mtool you can translate 50MB. Obviously the full release of Part 3 is going to skyrocket the data text size so Mtool is 100% out of the question.

View attachment 4087704
Damn... then all that's left is to go back to using ITH3 and the translation aggregator, but that 2 has or had a problem and that is that in the update before the extended chaos labyrinth, the aggregator program stopped automatically adding the game texts that ITH3 copied from the game and well, to translate you had to manually select line by line and that was tiring after a lot of text that a simple event can have.

But I guess there's no other choice, because if torotoro isn't lying and the volume of content in the final part is huge enough to be superior to the 2 previous chapters and equivalent to what would have been 3 or 4 chapters separately, the translation can easily take years to finish and half decently, given that in what is translated by the heroes, obviously torotoro will release updates that can bring content that was not released at the beginning or adjustments that can move things around.

And literally, I don't think anyone can stand not playing it, because this third and final part almost reached the level of Elder Scrolls 6, GTA6 and being very crazy but almost kissing the floor of the Half Life 3 level.

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes