RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020
Ilias would have smote you quicker than a cowardly or rude Luka. And Ilias is not scared of anyone because she (Rightly) doesn't believe in beings more powerful than her.
She's admits herself that alice I is stronger than her, and relies on blackmail to beat her, she gets beaten by a half wit angel who only trained half assedly for 6 months :BootyTime:
She spent billions of years just having time to thinkand is technically nigh omniscient and can literally rewind time yes still somehow, against all fucking odds, managed to lose

She had billions of years to create so many angels that she completely overwlhems earth in an instant but didn't do shit, her angels were literally intangible for a good while, plus she had the help of promestein's chimeras AND STILL didnt manage to win before they started getting countered.

Her resume is easily the worst in the series

• Wow
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Madflavor

Sep 13, 2018
What machine translations do you guys use? I'm using MTool with Sugoi as an engine, but I'm wondering if there's any better alternatives. I love MTool, but with the Part 3 Demo it takes awhile for everything to load up, so I'm afraid it's going to be insanely long to long everything up once the full version drops.

mhg87

Jul 14, 2018
What machine translations do you guys use? I'm using MTool with Sugoi as an engine, but I'm wondering if there's any better alternatives. I love MTool, but with the Part 3 Demo it takes awhile for everything to load up, so I'm afraid it's going to be insanely long to long everything up once the full version drops.
I honestly don't think MTool is going to be able to handle a game of this magnitude. I'm hoping someone can figure out how to machine translate things in batches and recombine them into the game, but I've never messed with RPG Maker's innards so I don't know if that's possible without breaking the whole thing. With the advancements in translation and machine learning in recent years, I'm cautiously optimistic that someone's going to come up with some kind of solution. But this game is enormous and held together with duct tape and chewing gum as it is.

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
one way to translate without breaking anything would be putting the game into rpg maker vx ace and translating the text that way but that will be very long since you only be able to do 1 text box at a time for every map then there the event tab all h-scenes and events are in there so its going to have way more text then anywhere else. and then there item/weapons/armour/accessory/names/job/skills/menus/enemies/ finally the troops tab that were the enemies that are made in the enemy tab goes to form groups to put as random encounters and the troops tab is also where they have text boxes if they talk during battles. translating with rpg maker is like making the game yourself. well only translating the text but you get the idea

Aristocrat5

May 3, 2019
She's admits herself that alice I is stronger than her, and relies on blackmail to beat her, she gets beaten by a half wit angel who only trained half assedly for 6 months :BootyTime:
She spent billions of years just having time to thinkand is technically nigh omniscient and can literally rewind time yes still somehow, against all fucking odds, managed to lose

She had billions of years to create so many angels that she completely overwlhems earth in an instant but didn't do shit, her angels were literally intangible for a good while, plus she had the help of promestein's chimeras AND STILL didnt manage to win before they started getting countered.

Not to mention that she's directly responsible for the circumstances in Paradox.

Elhidino

Jun 30, 2017

Both leaders resume showcase they suffer from massive brain damage.

Illias is the genius whose great idea to become the ultimate being was.... Getting devoured by black alice and hope Luka beats her so she can absorb her instead. Remind me again, what stopped her from doing something like gathering her entire army to weaken her and absorb her that way? Though she didn't really lose to halfwit angel but more to the fact she had to face pretty much all top from the demon lords army and Luka+Alice combo was more of a finisher which was supposed to kill Luka until it didn't. Though i guess you can be better warrior than most when your mother is literally one of the best angels Illias created(Which honestly begs a question why Illias never made them at a massive scale and instead went to make walmart versions of them)

First demon lord and her aides got sealed because none of them had enough brain cells to think something like"Hmmmmm, this whole peace talk totally doesn't sound fishy at all. Let's just all go there without any preparations, surely shes sincere and totally not planning to get rid of us all at once"

Remind me again, why were those two chosen as leaders of their own races?

Not to mention that she's directly responsible for the circumstances in Paradox.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020
Both leaders resume showcase they suffer from massive brain damage.

Illias is the genius whose great idea to become the ultimate being was.... Getting devoured by black alice and hope Luka beats her so she can absorb her instead. Remind me again, what stopped her from doing something like gathering her entire army to weaken her and absorb her that way? Though she didn't really lose to halfwit angel but more to the fact she had to face pretty much all top from the demon lords army and Luka+Alice combo was more of a finisher which was supposed to kill Luka until it didn't. Though i guess you can be better warrior than most when your mother is literally one of the best angels Illias created(Which honestly begs a question why Illias never made them at a massive scale and instead went to make walmart versions of them)

First demon lord and her aides got sealed because none of them had enough brain cells to think something like"Hmmmmm, this whole peace talk totally doesn't sound fishy at all. Let's just all go there without any preparations, surely shes sincere and totally not planning to get rid of us all at once"

Remind me again, why were those two chosen as leaders of their own races?
I mean Alice I definitely doesnt sound as smart either, since toro is kinda making the narrative that she's actually the good guy (since she got tricked by 'peace') aswell as hyping up the entire monster lord bloodline.

But we simply havent seen enough of her compared to ilias, altough with her monster lord version we still see she's a moron
> the entirety of everything is dying
> Send retarded succubi of which only 1 can SOMEWHAT follow orders to kill people
> have them send those souls back to their world
> repeat until everyone is dead
> fuse souls
> ?????

Im sure that's gonna go well

as for arguments for luka.... luka and alice were definitely the main fighting force, altough alice was kinda there, since we know alice lost BADLY to ilias already, her standing up to her now makes no sense, luka is carrying.

The other mg commanders practically got one shot after they landed like one hit on her, in universe that doesnt really seem like alot of actual damage. Being the son of the strongest angel doesnt mean much either (in comparison to ilias) especially since he's been training for SIX FUCKING MONTHS. The only argument for ilias is the fact she was an imperfect fusion, which could cause conflicts to her power, altough she says she's more powerful while being an imperfect fusion, but that's kinda it

While i agree, paradox is caused to a large extent luka's fault like Elhidno said, we dont really know a cannoical amount of times he's died but i'd imagine it's quite a few, paradox would've happened if heinrich had as much nepotism as luka did :KEK:

OverCop

Mar 2, 2022
Ilias is a retard but not for any of the reasons you mentioned. Black Alice and Promestein only betrayed Ilias because they had a good opportunity to do so with the entire angel army being away. They'd never vore her if they were surrounded by the angel army. And Ilias never made more seraphim like Micaela and Lucifina because doing so requires imbuing them with a part of herself (which weakens her permanently).

Her real retard moment is setting herself up herself as a goddess to humanity even though the entire reason she created them in the first place is so she could have equals to talk to because she was lonely. The entire MGQ trilogy + Paradox happened because of this woman moment.

• Wow

Elhidino

Jun 30, 2017
Ilias is a retard but not for any of the reasons you mentioned. Black Alice and Promestein only betrayed Ilias because they had a good opportunity to do so with the entire angel army being away. They'd never vore her if they were surrounded by the angel army. And Ilias never made more seraphim like Micaela and Lucifina because doing so requires imbuing them with a part of herself (which weakens her permanently).

Her real retard moment is setting herself up herself as a goddess to humanity even though the entire reason she created them in the first place is so she could have equals to talk to because she was lonely. The entire MGQ trilogy + Paradox happened because of this woman moment.
Yeah, but the whole "perfect being" was her entire grand plan B (And dear god this is pretty blurry to me, but i remember she did expect black Alice to backstab her and so she let herself to get vored in and prayed Luka to beat her and thus leaves her weak enough so she can vore her instead to become the "Perfect being") But if you think about this for more than milisecond you realize there was nothing the would stop her from just doing the same effect by throwing her entire army on black alice to weaken her enough and then vore her and thus get the ultimate power of void way earlier with way less copium and way less time. In fact, black Alice was perfect candidate for YEARS because she really wasn't popular with her own kind either and was hiding in heaven for quite some time. Yeah, the losses would be immense(Realistically it would cost her like 90 % of her forces) but at the end of the day that's extremely small price to pay for the power she would get(Especially now that we know how insanely strong void is in paradox)

OverCop

Mar 2, 2022
Yeah, but the whole "perfect being" was her entire grand plan B (And dear god this is pretty blurry to me, but i remember she did expect black Alice to backstab her and so she let herself to get vored in and prayed Luka to beat her and thus leaves her weak enough so she can vore her instead to become the "Perfect being") But if you think about this for more than milisecond you realize there was nothing the would stop her from just doing the same effect by throwing her entire army on black alice to weaken her enough and then vore her and thus get the ultimate power of void way earlier with way less copium and way less time. In fact, black Alice was perfect candidate for YEARS because she really wasn't popular with her own kind either and was hiding in heaven for quite some time. Yeah, the losses would be immense(Realistically it would cost her like 90 % of her forces) but at the end of the day that's extremely small price to pay for the power she would get(Especially now that we know how insanely strong void is in paradox)
Ilias couldn't just vore Black Alice because that alone isn't enough to obtain Dark magic. You need to use the White Rabbit drug in conjunction to obtain the powers of whoever you're absorbing or being absorbed by... except as a being of pure holy energy, Ilias was incompatible with the drug (you need to be closely related to the Dark Goddess in order to be compatible), so instead of using the drug and absorbing Black Alice, she needed to have Black Alice use the drug for her and be absorbed instead.

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020
Black Alice and Promestein only betrayed Ilias because they had a good opportunity to do so with the entire angel army being away.
That's a mental gymnastic and a half, yeah no shit, why would they betray her at the stupidest time possible, ilias stupidy comes into the fact that she SOMEHOW managed to be one upped, her only saving grace was luka beating black alice, which wasn't a gurantee in the first place.

This is less intelligence and more of a maturity issue, despite this fact, she practically wanted them to worship her, somehow she thinks an absolute god can be the same thing as a friend, remember how RL christians literally think fearing god is a good thing? Ilias was disgustingly lacking in perspective despite all the natural gifts in intelligence she was given (mastering all kinds of bullshit without any effort, understanding complex concepts like quantum mechanics on her own, showing a great understanding over combat as she is the one who gives evaluations, and if she is to be believed, somewhat omniscient).
If this "goddess" wanted to solve her problems, she could have, but she ultimately isnt brave enough to actually make connections without the fail safe of knowing you control those people, which is prob why the angel world is a nightmare.

• Sad
4.70 star(s) 32 Votes