RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Freectoda

Jul 17, 2018
Hey people, is the 3rd part still in development? I don't want to think it's been abandoned, because I read somewhere that it was supposed to be released in early 2019...

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Hey people, is the 3rd part still in development? I don't want to think it's been abandoned, because I read somewhere that it was supposed to be released in early 2019...
Yeah it's still in development with the latest info post on March 07, 2020 08:21 detailing one of the Ancestors
However the article doesn't mention any planed release date so it's probably still a long ways off...

Arzor-X even has a translation of that post on their blog though actual translation was by GeminiSunfall and edited by The Noble Shade

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
CPU usage when running the app is absurd? 100% on a Core i7-8700k. What's the reason for this?
15-20% for me, so maybe it's on your end.

That date was most likely someone's assumption.

gamedragon82

Dec 2, 2018
i got a high appoveral rating for a monster girl yet when i ask for a request all i get is a blank screen and ..... apparesas then nothing no h movies or scripes or anything what am i doing wrong?

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
i got a high appoveral rating for a monster girl yet when i ask for a request all i get is a blank screen and ..... apparesas then nothing no h movies or scripes or anything what am i doing wrong?
Try reading previous pages first? your question was answered multiple times, like previous page :rolleyes:

ArzorX

Sep 2, 2019
That means you don't have part 1 graphics, you need part 1 graphics to watch all part 1 h-scenes.

Reactions: masterdragonson

Oibò

Feb 26, 2019
Guys i have a problem.
"Run the Ytinasni.RpgMaker.GameSelector.exe, give it the path of the game and let it run its course"
When i select the path of the game nothing happens... and i don't have the scripts folder

ArzorX

Sep 2, 2019
Guys i have a problem.
"Run the Ytinasni.RpgMaker.GameSelector.exe, give it the path of the game and let it run its course"
When i select the path of the game nothing happens... and i don't have the scripts folder
Tutorial:

video guide just in case:

Jun 10, 2018
Besides loss scenes the only other scenes in the game are the request scenes. No walkthrough needed for those. All you have to do is raise their affection, either by having them in your active party or by giving them gifts, and then just request a scene from them in the Pocket Castle.
I actually have a question about that, when I try to request it with someone the screen goes black for a second and then comes back without the h-scene ever happening. Did the English version censor that or something?

ArzorX

Sep 2, 2019
I actually have a question about that, when I try to request it with someone the screen goes black for a second and then comes back without the h-scene ever happening. Did the English version censor that or something?
From my tutorial:

Important :
In case you have problems after this tutorial with a black screen when you try watch some h-scenes of the game and you only get a black screen. Don’t worry, it’s not your fault or fault of the program, the problem is that you don’t have part 1 cgs in part 2 and without that you can’t watch part 1 h-scenes in part 2.

To fix that, just copy the graphics folder of part 1 into your part 2 folder and replace easy as that and you will not get anymore black screens.

And it's not a censorship or anything related....

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
You got at least 2 times answer to that question on previous page. Do you even bother to read?

Jun 10, 2018
From my tutorial:

Important :
In case you have problems after this tutorial with a black screen when you try watch some h-scenes of the game and you only get a black screen. Don’t worry, it’s not your fault or fault of the program, the problem is that you don’t have part 1 cgs in part 2 and without that you can’t watch part 1 h-scenes in part 2.

To fix that, just copy the graphics folder of part 1 into your part 2 folder and replace easy as that and you will not get anymore black screens.

And it's not a censorship or anything related....
Oh, I actually got that message when challenging the battle fuckers. I didn't understand what it meant but I think I do now.

EDIT:Yeah it worked, thanks for the help.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 32 Votes