RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

ahmad809

Feb 10, 2018
Using
1) Run 'Ytinasni.RpgMaker.GameSelector.exe'
2) Select Japanese MGQ Paradox Game Folder
3) Replace contents in 'Script' folder with those downloaded from
4) Run 'Ytinasni.RpgMaker.Translator.exe
5) Play Game that was translated to 'out' folder

More detailed instructions are on the Front Page
(This offers more control and you can apply translations directly)

Using
1) Decrypt 'Game.rgss3a' using Decryptor
2) Overwrite 'Data" Folder with MGQ Paradox 2.23 Data Folder Compiled On 2-24-2020
3) Play Game

(This offers less control but can be done in fewer steps)
after every thing where I must copy the script
my game doesnt have data file

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
believe it or not I dont have a folder called data or extracter
I believe following instructions is hard for many...

1) Decrypt 'Game.rgss3a' using Decryptor

Since system files are generally stored in 'Game.rgss3a' you not seeing a 'Data" folder along with other things would say you didn't decrypt and extract that archive.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Are the enemies attack translated?
ArzorX Translation Status

Skill Words (AKA, what characters say in combat upon using skills). This hasn’t been started yet, I imagine this is going to be the last wall we climb before our work is truly complete.

ezikialrage

Jan 19, 2020
How I can open green boxes ?
One of your characters needs to learn lock picking ability II. Which you get when your character reaches Master Thief level 7. When that character learns the lock picking ability II you then need to assign that ability to that character.You go into the menu, click ability, select the thief character and then go down to "special abilities". Afterwards you'll be able to click on green chests to open them as long at the character is in your party. If you switch jobs you will have to reassgin the lock picking ability. In order to get the Master Thief job a character has to master the thief job first.

Why Luka life point is low ?
I mean is there a way to increase them

Life nuts will permantly increase your HP by 3. The muscle belt will also increase your HP by ten percent while its equiped.

As for why his life points are low. It could be his class/job or you just need to increase his level.

Last edited:
Reactions: masterdragonson

Invader Grim

Nov 29, 2017
Couid someone help me i just downloaded the latest version and moved my old saves over.Now whenever i go to do a "request" at the castle it fades to black goes .............. and skips it i cant figure out why.

Thanks in advance for any help.

kbutler

Dec 26, 2018
the [INCLUDES PART 1] PART 2 download seems to be missing image files from part 1, download the part 1 seperately and copy it into part 2's folder (dont overwrite anything) and it seems to work

Invader Grim

Nov 29, 2017
Hows The tranlation progress doing.I just got the boat and it seems like a shi tone is still untranslated.

Thanks in advance for any answers.

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes