RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
So I ran through the installation as stated in the OP, but when running the final patch thing it showed a bunch of "Can't build map file doesn't exist!?" messages. The out folder was generated though, and the game's there, but not translated.
I followed the instructions exactly so I'm not sure where I fucked up, can someone help?

Check if the file the problem mentions exists?

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
So I ran through the installation as stated in the OP, but when running the final patch thing it showed a bunch of "Can't build map file doesn't exist!?" messages. The out folder was generated though, and the game's there, but not translated.
I followed the instructions exactly so I'm not sure where I fucked up, can someone help?
Did you try translating Part 1 or Part 2? Maps from Part 2 are not going to be in Part 1.

da jungler

Jan 8, 2019
The request button seems to be not working, it only skips.. Am I doing something wrong? If so, can anyone give me a thorough detailed explanation of what to do, perhaps a video will help since I am more of visual learner..

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
The request button seems to be not working, it only skips.. Am I doing something wrong? If so, can anyone give me a thorough detailed explanation of what to do, perhaps a video will help since I am more of visual learner..

Important :
In case you have problems after this tutorial with a black screen when you try watch some h-scenes of the game and you only get a black screen. Don’t worry, it’s not your fault or fault of the program, the problem is that you don’t have part 1 cgs in part 2 and without that you can’t watch part 1 h-scenes in part 2.

To fix that, just copy the graphics folder of part 1 into your part 2 folder and replace easy as that and you will not get anymore black screens.

noobtastic

Jun 24, 2017
Check if the file the problem mentions exists?
I did, I don't know wher the map files are even supposed to be. Didn't see them anywhere though, but the issue is that I took this from the OP and followed the instructions, it shouldn't be missing files right?

Did you try translating Part 1 or Part 2? Maps from Part 2 are not going to be in Part 1.
The part 2 JP raw.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I did, I don't know wher the map files are even supposed to be. Didn't see them anywhere though, but the issue is that I took this from the OP and followed the instructions, it shouldn't be missing files right?
Unless you decrypted Game.rgss3a that is where maps are stored.

The part 2 JP raw.
Somehow I have doubts...

In the original JP Game what version does it display in the top left?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What Map IDs does it say you are missing?

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
The raw version in op is not decrypted; he most likely did not do it and is missing all files in data folder before applying translation.

• Thinking Face

noobtastic

Jun 24, 2017
masterdragonson
Capture.PNG

The raw version in op is not decrypted; he most likely did not do it and is missing all files in data folder before applying translation.
Yea this sounds about right. The instructions in the op said to start with the raw version so I took it from there and followed the rest, didn't see anything about decrypting the files.

That being the case, how do I decrypt it?

I also noticed there's a mega link in the op for part 2 with part 1 included, can I just use that or is it not up to date?

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
masterdragonson
View attachment 655216

Yea this sounds about right. The instructions in the op said to start with the raw version so I took it from there and followed the rest, didn't see anything about decrypting the files.

That being the case, how do I decrypt it?

I also noticed there's a mega link in the op for part 2 with part 1 included, can I just use that or is it not up to date?
Not up to date; mentioned many times if you try'ed to read back.

Use this to decrypt

Quinn

Jun 18, 2017
Since people are having issues with getting the game and patching it here:

This is 2.23 with yesterdays translation patch from Arzor-x.
If you want to patch it with the latest commit from 3 hours ago you have to use this
Guide and go from Step 3

Good gaming Y'all

EDIT: I FIXED IT I'M SORY

Last edited:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
MGQ Paradox 2.23 Decrypted, Part 1 & 2 graphics combined, and Pre-Patched with Arzor-X's DokuDoku Amateur Translation Team (5-12-2020)

Updating:
Overwrite MGQ Paradox 2.23 Data Folder with an updated compiled version when it becomes available
(Someone that uses the translation tool needs to share their decrypted Data folder)

*This isn't for people that want to compile the Translation files*
Other Tutorials are available that gives instructions on how to do that on the First Page

Not sure how different this is from Quinn version but since I uploaded 3GB to mega anyway last night I'm sharing it :D

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Not sure how different this is from Quinn version but since I uploaded 3GB to mega anyway last night I'm sharing it :D
He has not moved the script folder after patching; making it bigger than needed

Also you could do one better by making decrypted part 2 raw with pics from part 1 and 12mb patch separately to make it easy and simplify op post and asking OP to use your download instead.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

ArzorX

Sep 2, 2019
Since people are having issues with getting the game and patching it here:

Google Drive

This is 2.23 with yesterdays translation patch from Arxzors.
If you want to patch it with the latest commit from 3 hours ago you have to use this
Guide and go from Step 3

Good gaming Y'all
>Arxzors.

1589386022499.png

One of these days I should change the name of the blog at this rate...

da jungler

Jan 8, 2019

Important :
In case you have problems after this tutorial with a black screen when you try watch some h-scenes of the game and you only get a black screen. Don’t worry, it’s not your fault or fault of the program, the problem is that you don’t have part 1 cgs in part 2 and without that you can’t watch part 1 h-scenes in part 2.

To fix that, just copy the graphics folder of part 1 into your part 2 folder and replace easy as that and you will not get anymore black screens.

Hmm. But I downloaded the file from [INCLUDES PART 1] PART 2 back at the front page, shouldn't it be already have the part 1 files in it with the part 2 files? But thanks, really appreciate it.

• Sad

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Hmm. But I downloaded the file from [INCLUDES PART 1] PART 2 back at the front page, shouldn't it be already have the part 1 files in it with the part 2 files? But thanks, really appreciate it.
Yes it really should but loading up the links says the size is 2.38GB so it's missing data somewhere.

Looking over the compressed version has Ver.2.23 at Original: 2.2GB so I'm not sure what was included but 0.71GB is the size of Graphics\Picture folder from Part 1. Basically the full game should be around 3GB
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-quest-paradox-part-1-2-torotoro-resistance.1766/post-2062647

Hopefully some kind mod puts up an updated link so people don't have to read a bunch of tech manuals an go forum hunting for answers
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-quest-paradox-part-1-2-torotoro-resistance.1766/post-3478023

nyacatgirl

May 18, 2020
Is the window application for the game incredibly small for anyone else? I can't figure out how to make it decently sized, looks like a game made for ants.

Quinn

Jun 18, 2017
I'd reccomend using Borderless Gaming instead of Alt+Enter. I find myself making a lot of notes and tabbing out sucks for RPG Maker games that aren't MV. Borderless Gaming let's you freely use your mouse making it less of a pain. Although it's up to personal taste.

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes