RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

harveyfns

Feb 4, 2020
CG's? Have you tried looking in "Graphics\Pictures"
Sorry for not being clear. I'm talking about something close to the Monsterpedia(i think that is the name) in the first game were you can rebattle and see the CG's in one place. I know in the castle you can make request but walking around to find a especific character...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Sorry for not being clear. I'm talking about something close to the Monsterpedia(i think that is the name) in the first game were you can rebattle and see the CG's in one place. I know in the castle you can make request but walking around to find a especific character...
The Maid in the Pocket Castle has a teleport to Ally feature. But I can't recall a master list and ToroToro had advertised like 500 girls with a minimum of 2 scenes each long ago so if they ever do add such a feature it's going to be rather text heavy which would take more work then said Maid.

Though CG generally is pictures (Computer Graphics) and what you wanted was a list of all the Scene Replays.

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
it seems like the dispel ability doesnt disable all buffs, i got hit with it, but still had some up arrows and even a second turn down from four. maybe it can only cancel x amount and the character had higher than that

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
If you want CG's from battle use either bookcase in Hades or Library> Monster Encyclopedia in Menu

Sidurie

Jan 7, 2020
If you're like me and would like to play the game on a bigger window without resorting to RPGM's terrible fullscreen mode, I've gone ahead and adapted Zeus's latest VX Ace resizer mod for the most recent version of Paradox. It should still work on previous versions, but I've only tested it on v2.35 and can confirm it works flawlessly.

Resizer.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Usage:
Press [F5] to switch to borderless fullscreen that maintains proper aspect ratio.
Press [F6] to increase windowed ratio (double or triple the original window size).

The mod will remember your preferences so there's no need to redo it everytime you launch the game.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
If you're like me and would like to play the game on a bigger window without resorting to RPGM's terrible fullscreen mode, I've gone ahead and adapted Zeus's latest VX Ace resizer mod for the most recent version of Paradox. It should still work on previous versions, but I've only tested it on v2.35 and can confirm it works flawlessly.
For that all you need to do is change .txt to .rb

patch.rb is same as for accuracy patch

also you can patch it into game while doing translation

Last edited:

Zireel

Sep 30, 2019
I did so, I guess. I downloaded 2.31, cause It was already decrypted, from page 77 and patched to 2.35 with his patches. Thats up to date translated game? No need for ArzorX's translation?

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
I did so, I guess. I downloaded 2.31, cause It was already decrypted, from page 77 and patched to 2.35 with his patches. Thats up to date translated game? No need for ArzorX's translation?
Most recent Arzor-X's pre-patched files are 2 pages back in masterdragonson's post.

Reactions: Zireel

Shirufu

Dec 28, 2020
I have recently noticed that there are mods for paradox, there is one called Black Alice best girl, I have downloaded and installed it following the instructions but nothing different happens. What is/what does this mod?

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
I have recently noticed that there are mods for paradox, there is one called Black Alice best girl, I have downloaded and installed it following the instructions but nothing different happens. What is/what does this mod?
There is nothing different about it, aside file name. If you got it from discord, that is just file name they like to use. No idea how you thought it was a mod.

Last edited:

Zireel

Sep 30, 2019
So I assume the game isnt 100% translated, I mean some class/skill flavour text? Or its me F'd up patching stuff?

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
So I assume the game isnt 100% translated, I mean some class/skill flavour text? Or its me F'd up patching stuff?
Be more specific, if youre saying only some skills and flavor text is still jap, that would be correct, if youre saying only skills got translated, you messed up.

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes