RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Exodian

Apr 13, 2020
after updating from the original translated download to 2.35, it reverted back to japanese, im having a difficult time getting/ finding the translation for it as i tried the source provided from the first page, but to no avail. anyone have any ideas or tips?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018

Resoiark

Mar 3, 2018
Capture.PNG
Same problem here regarding to cheese, what does it mean to "Just delete all files in data folder and use pre-patched files 2 post above your's"?

And also I remember last time I was using online save editor but now I can only see variables. Previously I was able to see item names and edit directly , if I am not wrong I remember I loaded the item.rvdata folder before I load my save file but now it doesnt work anymore.

• Thinking Face

Resoiark

Mar 3, 2018
I never said that was instruction referring to cheese installation.

If you dont understand deleting files in data folder and using pre-patched files there is nothing that can help you.

If you still are getting errors with missing files download 2.23 from op and use files from there/update since your build is most likely a mess.

And cheese installs fine, if you got errors, you got mess on your end or doing it wrong.

online save editor does not work with newer builds
I know that I might have some files missing, as I have updated the game from a pretty old version. So I delete all files in data folder and replace all the files and documents from all previous versions?

In short, what are the instructions? in point form.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
I know that I might have some files missing, as I have updated the game from a pretty old version. So I delete all files in data folder and replace all the files and documents from all previous versions?

In short, what are the instructions? in point form.
you delete all files in "data" folder and put masterdragonson's pre-patched data files in there. That is all, as far updating translation goes.

If you are missing files other files, get them from either masterdragonson's post or 2.23 from OP

Resoiark

Mar 3, 2018
I have redownloaded the game itself, updated every masterdragonson's pre-patched files and trying to redo the translation process, but I still couldnt generated the "out" folder by running the translator.exe as I still have the same error:cry:

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
I have redownloaded the game itself, updated every masterdragonson's pre-patched files and trying to redo the translation process, but I still couldnt generated the "out" folder by running the translator.exe as I still have the same error:cry:

If you did that, the game is already in english. No need to patch it.

Resoiark

Mar 3, 2018
I only want to have cheese, my translation works perfectly. Is there anyway to get cheese only? For example anyone can send the translated cheese files in rvdata format or anything?

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
View attachment 998904
Same problem here regarding to cheese, what does it mean to "Just delete all files in data folder and use pre-patched files 2 post above your's"?

And also I remember last time I was using online save editor but now I can only see variables. Previously I was able to see item names and edit directly , if I am not wrong I remember I loaded the item.rvdata folder before I load my save file but now it doesnt work anymore.
Hmm I'll take a guess and say your 'Blobs' data be jacked. Though perhaps a good explanation will help :geek:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
Hey I have a question for people who have been pretty far into the Labyrinth of Chaos, I did 500+ floors, then left to check something, and I have accidently overwritten my save, kinda dumb but whatever, so I noticed the unlimited labyrinth gives me access to floor 401 immediately, So here is my question, is floor 401 the highest catch-up since it did not give me the 501. Or are the other milestones to catch up higher? I hope my question is clear I was not sure how to phrase it =/

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Is there any reason why you shouldn't mix saves between Joiplay and PC?
Safety precaution but if Joiplay Emulation is working correctly then no.
Should be safe to swap saves between those two.

Would the patch on previous pages particularly cause any issues there as well?
Perhaps link to the patch you are referencing.
I think I fixed a Joiplay issue with one of the scripts but that was awhile back.
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-quest-paradox-part-1-2-torotoro-resistance.1766/post-4765855

FieryHellz

Jul 20, 2019
4.70 star(s) 32 Votes