RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
wish they add way to sell different types of secret weapons rather than having to sift through them 1 by 1

lavos1999

Dec 30, 2017
wish they add way to sell different types of secret weapons rather than having to sift through them 1 by 1
I just mark the very very few legendary ones I want to keep as favourite and -currently- using the rest to enhance, later when it starts being more effort than its worth I will just sell instead.

It works well if you just do it as they come, I made the mistake of being way too free on which ones to keep initially and it was a pain to go through it all when they updated labyrinth and increased the max rare points.

That said next update is meant to change the labyrinth significantly so they might add more options. For me I hoping they add a storage deposit/withdraw all for Gems specifically.

Reactions: yesz

redpenguin101

Feb 19, 2019
How are things going with the translations?
I believe they are up to date. According to the Dev's blog they have one more update for part 2 which is yet to be released but who knows they may do a 2.37+ as another collaboration or minor bug fix patches here and there.

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
It concerns me when the front page doesn't seem to have updated information and last updated was in 2017. I'm not asking what's taking so long, what I am asking is if this translation/patches have been abandoned?

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
It concerns me when the front page doesn't seem to have updated information and last updated was in 2017. I'm not asking what's taking so long, what I am asking is if this translation/patches have been abandoned?
The main game is still in development. Recently they did a collaboration with a few other devs while we wait for Part 3.

Why is it taking so long? Some sections are nice juicy bits that translators are excited to work on and some others are not so much so yeah... Can't blame the translation team on that as there is only so many ways you can translate hiyaa before going batty o_O The good parts are mostly done (y)

If you wanted a main link for 2.35 then uchihafabio take-out 2.35 is pre-made and ready to enjoy.

If you would have looked above your post you would have seen a link to the latest translation progress.
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-quest-paradox-part-1-2-torotoro-resistance.1766/post-5068976

Arzor-X's translation team runs Barter Town now.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
The upload from OP was in end of december last year, not 2017, and you have freshly compiled translation directly above your post. You have not even try to look at all haven't you?

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
The upload from OP was in end of december last year, not 2017, and you have freshly compiled translation directly above your post. You have not even try to look at all haven't you?
I actually do not like wasting time scrolling through comments beyond the first page and the details on the top page say 2017 under the details of the game. Esp 91+ pages of comments. You can argue going to the last page but often that doesn't help anyways so it's better to ask and move on. Not really asking about an updated translation either. Asking if it was abandoned or not.

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
I actually do not like wasting time scrolling through comments beyond the first page and the details on the top page say 2017 under the details of the game. Esp 91+ pages of comments. You can argue going to the last page but often that doesn't help anyways so it's better to ask and move on. Not really asking about an updated translation either. Asking if it was abandoned or not.
Well, when I agree scrolling through pages may waste your time, it doesn't hurt taking a look to the last pages. There you can check for new versions, translations and more (even the date of the last reply, so you can see if the thread is still active or not).
Btw, the game's tag says "On Hold". If this game were abandoned, the tag would say "Abandoned".

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Well, when I agree scrolling through pages may waste your time, it doesn't hurt taking a look to the last pages. There you can check for new versions, translations and more (even the date of the last reply, so you can see if the thread is still active or not).
Btw, the game's tag says "On Hold". If this game were abandoned, the tag would say "Abandoned".
It's not like the site has say a "Search" feature :whistle: Nope, just google for sloths that can't be asked to read.

The first page will give you details about what is generally going on.
The last page tends to have recent discussion and problems.
Unless a problem is truly unique there is a good chance similar cases can be found via a simple search.

"On Hold" and "Abandoned" are more housekeeping so I wouldn't rely too heavily on those. I've seen a few instances of games getting marked "Abandoned" because people didn't care to check the developer's website to see if "On Hold" was justified. While other games should have been marked "Abandoned" but they had simply been long forgotten in a never ending pile of new content.

"On Hold" probably isn't the best for this as it just recently shown signs of life from ToroToro with 2.35 which added new content.

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes