ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
I'm not defend this game
blah blah blah
you're taking it personal. i have nothing against the certain words being used culturally. but as someone in the US, i don't relate to them. and so when it's used in adult games over and over, and then again in horrible games like this, it just gets old. i want different settings. different names. different scenarios. creativity. if a game is done in a Japanese setting and it's done well, it's 100% cool with me. but games like this have zero immersion and zero thought behind them. they're recycled, boring garbage. that's what my comment was about. i get that many adult games are made in Asian countries. but when there isn't any creativity behind it, that's when there's no point.

Lovania Lilia

Jul 26, 2018
WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW chill hooman chill CHILL
1st : if u dont like the game then fine
2nd : if u like the game then ALSO fine
3rd : chan/kun/san wtf everwho care
4th : if u dont wanna waste money THERE IS TORRENT I MIND U , pirating isnt that hard
5th : dont ask for save , password is 2424 if u read the instruction

and finally : hey , the american girl get piped while high af , there are a bazzilion game i've play that have that , SO SHUT IT
its hot btw XD

also also
its H games , noone care , its created so that 1 : they can make some dosh outta it by busting some edgy teeny balls thenwipe with a tissue , 2 : express their artistic thingbajingy , and 3 : support the RPG maker team , because duh , but mostly quick dosh and busting balls

also also also , why did i even care to begin with :|
GO TO THE TOP RIGHT , TALK TO FAIRY , 2424 , THE END

Reactions: n0pe

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
Yeah, the game is pretty bad.
The combat is atrocious, the dungeons are filled with mobs. And choosing "escape" during a battle is useless, as there is no cooldown to actually get distance, resulting in an instant combat trigger over and over.

The premise is alright, but the story is lacking in depth. And while not all games need to be about corruption, at least write more from the MCs perspective. Or, alternatively, put more shallow H scenes.

The only fair aspect in the game for me was the artstyle and CG.

Given this ordeal of a game, I recommend downloading a CG rip or a complete gallery save.

Reactions: VictorDoUrden

camper00

Jan 29, 2019
-------------------------------------------------FULL SAVE--------------------------------------------
I think that i have pretty much everything there is to unlock
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reactions: mycroft107

NewType0069

Mar 18, 2019
cant find the exit after the Walren fight, the stairs going up only lead me back to the room i fell in from the hole above and the only things i see are mobs in the room

1.20 star(s) 5 Votes