wish will go no where
the thing is there more support buyer for this genre
then there are many of them go out

there are many creator that you can hire them to make what you want
I don't understand why many people that don't like this genre
always drop in and say I don't like this, I want that in these thread

and this is not a game in develop it's a complete game
so it will never change to what they like for sure
i know that the thing is even if i support them alone it wont be enough second until now i didn't find a game like what iam looking for to support i mean there is great games out there and i liked them but they are not what i am looking for and as i said if the game is not there how will i support it and i am not someone who have a lot of money to be able to support them that much and i already said i dont hate this games i just want new ides they are the same every game with this kind of the story is the same it a always about a girl who become a slut and people like that i dont mind that but in the end it boring for me it the same idea each time and there is a lot like this game i mean fab wise it might be amazing for most people but other then that i dont know i just want new ideas until now i didn't find a game with diffident ideas i will keep searching i guess

Last edited:

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
thats how it is with most female mc japanese rpg maker games unfortunately. its always either the mc will get fucked when they lose or just that this "heroine" for some reason had to prostitute herself etc. maybe because its easier to make 1 character that fucks/get fucked by every living thing
Ehm...but thats not really the point of the game. The point of the game is to not get raped and to finish the game as a perfectly pure hero. At least thats what i do on my first playthroughs. So its not the heroins fault, its the players fault for making her do this :)

pasunna

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2019
Ehm...but thats not really the point of the game. The point of the game is to not get raped and to finish the game as a perfectly pure hero. At least thats what i do on my first playthroughs. So its not the heroins fault, its the players fault for making her do this :)
yes most of the game in this genre had pure ending
but...you know what this game no lose rape -...- it's rape after win!

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
What exactly is the point of implementing the rape scenes then? Why not just fade to Game Over? We don't see or even get text descriptions of characters getting mauled and eaten by monsters when there is no rape involved.

It's the same with vore/ryona type games: the "point" is to serve as a vessel for that fetish content which usually involves the characters not consenting to the acts hence causing this absurd gameplay and story disconnect where the player actively fights against the main characters, plot and mechanics. Add to that most "corruption" games being shoddily designed where you can just surrender/wait to die over and over in lvl1 noob cave to access the sexual content.

Rio999

Dec 29, 2018
Seven total H scenes, almost all stock assets and it's nearly 300 MB? There a crypto miner in here or something?

Reactions: sabia

Hazimuka

Oct 21, 2018
So does anyone know how to proceed after the the katana guy trains us. i cant find the equipment necessary to clear the three caves.

Dexiduos

Nov 20, 2017
Oh .. look .. it's an RPG where you play a "badass" monster slayer out to to slaughter all manner of creatures yet so incompetent she ends up a cum dump.

I love RPG's but these mass produced things that seem to all come from DLsite are all the same.

I see at least 2 or 3 like this a week and they all have damn near the same story. It's copy pasta the RPG.
that and theyre dressed like absolute trash

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
I think the biggest disappointment in the copy/paste RPG like this is that even the situations are the same. It's always a monster slayer. Always a princess. Always a demon involved. Always an all alone daughter. Always set in Japan. The situations are always the same. At least change the settings ffs. Show me some American girls getting railed by hobos in an alley after getting hooked on pain pills or something, god damn. Not everything needs to have chans and kuns and konichiwas.

Reactions: Dexiduos and frasse

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
I think the biggest disappointment in the copy/paste RPG like this is that even the situations are the same. It's always a monster slayer. Always a princess. Always a demon involved. Always an all alone daughter. Always set in Japan. The situations are always the same. At least change the settings ffs. Show me some American girls getting railed by hobos in an alley after getting hooked on pain pills or something, god damn. Not everything needs to have chans and kuns and konichiwas.
any guide plz in the city in the begining? all houses are closed , what can i do? thank u so much

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
Warning this is the broken version crash often !!! in the Battel safe often, XD
ok the 2 doungen not playbe de wissh make you game over

Last edited:

deesosa

Dec 15, 2018
atrocious combat system, almost no CG's, although the art itself is good they are very lackluster and dialogue reads like it was written by a 16 year old in a hurry and is even worse than what you normally expect from a dlsite rpg.

Definitely not recommended even for a quick fap, theres better things out there. Waste that this got translated.

Reactions: sabia

pasunna

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2019
creator is Japanese
most of them not even care to learn English
What are you expecting?

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
you call american girls creativity... yeah sure...
in a world of chans and kuns and sans. yeah. it would be a nice change of pace.

don't cut yourself on all that edge.

btw, you're defending your stance in the thread of one of the worst games i've ever played on here. lol. check yourself, new jack.

pasunna

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2019
in a world of chans and kuns and sans. yeah. it would be a nice change of pace.

don't cut yourself on all that edge.

btw, you're defending your stance in the thread of one of the worst games i've ever played on here. lol. check yourself, new jack.
I'm not defend this game
This game not good with gamplay story etc
It also the weaker in their genre
but seriously american girls creativity?
just make some thing difference not call creativity for sure
and if you don't like chans, kun, sans etc that much
that just the translating from Japanese language
they mean like sir, madam,mister
it's just culture difference.
so what creativity need to do with how to use those word?
just some one don't want to learn about anything
but go ahead an say shit on game...

1.20 star(s) 5 Votes