Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Loving the pixel art and futanari coupled with the tactical rpg, it's a unique combination.

Champinon

May 20, 2017
I used to share her content here but i grew tired of it, she used to have a good amount of content that appealed to all fetishes, now 90% of what she does is fucking futa and that's probably why updates don't leak so often nowadays, because the excesive amount of futa scared them away.

last orbital

Jan 13, 2022
Ok played it and it was meh. New content is aight but the leaks made me expect more. I see potential like always but it's still a long way till then. They added a new boss and other events plus two new apps. One is for joint events with the protagonist which is nice as before the MC was just a meat bag. The other is a TV program the only event is for the new boss but I think they might expand. The game is still pretty green but has a decent amount of content and potential, however time is being allocated to the newest project girlfriend saves the city. I was hoping for maybe animation and more battle interactions

BadGuano

Mar 9, 2018
Guys, can somebody answer me a couple of questions?
1. I'm playing the 0,4 ver of monsoon however there are no animations. is it really broken or just not updated yet?
2. Does anyone have the knowledge if Impy is checking this forum or not? I would like her to add some stuff but I honestly don't wish to pay just to tell her my suggestions, that might get added or not.

BadGuano

Mar 9, 2018
1. You're in for a ride.
2. No she doesn't.
Thanks mate. It's a shame.
The reason I have for asking is that right now v 0,4 is a bit unplayeble.
Since the queen will only kidnap Nadia, you have very limited amount of time getting her scenes. Then you have 2 options:
1. save her and get a game over.
2. let her get 100% love with queen and she will disappear from the game until you start a new game. which I love since it provides heavy NTR touch, but I would love for it to be an ending or more illustrations of it (ex: broken slave end, yada yada) which are alot of work, and after seeing how she hurried end with bastion, I don't believe this game will get "finished" either.

Reactions: TatHapGu
3.80 star(s) 10 Votes