hedat

Dec 9, 2020
Damn it! the new link for the download of V4 of Monster Monsoon
Version 4a

Have to either be above room temp IQ unlike me in order to get through fights without grinding or extremely lucky...
Dates trigger Kidnappings, just don't Date Nadia until you get her other scenes.
nadia.gif

Can someone deliver latest voting pols pls?

Last edited:

Wenchy

Sep 1, 2017
i kinda dont understand why show the animated scenes when...they are not in the game im sorry if this has been explained somewhere before but i dont know, seems kinda wierd?

Reactions: Meowmadam

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
This game has too much grind. How about let the player walk around in the bar? The erotic stuff should be animated and interactive. Where to go on the world map and what to do are confusing.

Reactions: Bigman18

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
does anyone have a full save for us mere mortals, who don't understand the game enough to unlock it ourselves?

kotfpp

Sep 26, 2017
This game has too much grind. How about let the player walk around in the bar? The erotic stuff should be animated and interactive. Where to go on the world map and what to do are confusing.
this is kind of just what you have to expect or deal with when playing games from this dev unfortunately. all of their games have had good concepts but obtuse or tedious gameplay

soulruyu

Nov 11, 2018
gonna try and get gallery done but this game is a pain to blitz through missing like 7 to 8 scenes

3.80 star(s) 10 Votes