Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
here is pretty much 100% gallery sav for 0.4a just missing a robot dialouge so not an hscene
Thanks for the save, my guy. However, I downloaded this game solely for that exact missing robot dialogue and nothing else, so while I commend and appreciate your effort, my disappointment is nonetheless beyond any measure and the prospects of further enjoyment of my day have been all but neutralized.

(but I still grabbed it tho)

• Haha
Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

soulruyu

Nov 11, 2018
Thanks for the save, my guy. However, I downloaded this game solely for that exact missing robot dialogue and nothing else, so while I commend and appreciate your effort, my disappointment is nonetheless beyond any measure and the prospects of further enjoyment of my day have been all but neutralized.

literally rescue robot and keep visting till you get it (you can fail missions on purpose) and should pop up easily its like 18%? so like 2-3 trips

• Love
Reactions: Gabaw

soulruyu

Nov 11, 2018

gallery has robot now enjoy your one line of dialogue

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
Update will be a in like 10 days though. View attachment 2656560
The HorsexWendy scenes look ok, but there's too many characters fucking pony ass for my liking (which admittedly would be more than zero)... Impy was a brony the whole time? What looks to be Unsen getting buttfucked at the end there is just kinda funny though, that gets a pass! You can't accuse any of these characters of not being experimental

• Angry
Reactions: Cumstaih333

last orbital

Jan 13, 2022
I don't have the change log but from what I see is that there is:

2 new kidnapping events with three scenes each and a small ending text for saving them.

There are also some variation between the two characters.
Felix has a new dating event with Nadia which involves the new character
and Anne with the angel Miriel.

And for Lilly there is a dating event with wendy and with Maria.

The rest I have yet to find but this is the biggest outliers.

I am going on a hunch and assume that later updates would have the usual Impy ending routes for each heroine and ending routes for beating the queen based on who you save.

WetOniichan

Aug 8, 2021
Monster Monsoon v5 - full changelog
New event summary
- 6 new queen videos. Maria and Anne will be kidnapped after you go on any dating event with them. CAREFUL if you date Nadia first she will be kidnapped instead!
- Recommend taking Maria with you early, her quest will unlock a character that is required for new dating events for both protagonists.
- 4 dating events. 2 with each protagonist. Check the phone for information on how to obtain them.
- Phone event for Anne+Jade. Requires for the Nupert+Anne phone event to have happened.
- Couple of dialogue events in the tavern with Viki.

v5
New Content
  • 12 new events.
  • 8 craftable items.
  • New quest.
  • New tavern character.
  • New enemy type.
  • 4 (text only) endings.
  • Added code to support crafting.
  • Added code to support new item effects.
  • Added comment variations for the queen videos for each protagonist.
  • Various art and dialogue adjustments.
Quality of Life and Balance Changes
  • Removed topic selection from dialogue. Automatically picks in order of "quest", "talk", "trade" if an option is available.
  • Enemy hp budget accounts for revival and armor. (fewer of those enemies will appear at a time)
  • Quest weather can only be 2 or 3 on most difficulty settings. 3 or 4 on "monsoon" and "typhoon" difficulty levels.
  • Quest items, enemies and obstacles can no longer start next to the player.
  • Enemies will prioritize attacking summoned minions if they can't reach the player.
  • Queen fight starts with 3 thistles but fewer sprouts.
  • Days to rescue kidnapped companions are shown, no longer directly associated with bond levels.
  • Duster item renamed, effect changed a bit.
  • Small changes for a few friendly combat characters.
  • Various trade options have been moved around.
Bug Fixes
  • Fixed bug, invite swap app didn't clear invites after an event plays.
  • Fixed bug, bond level requirements for special training did not show correct numbers.
  • Fixed bug, button interactively for trade options didn't always reset correctly.

3.80 star(s) 10 Votes