soulruyu

Nov 11, 2018
i can't seem to get the last thread to pop and i can't find who its attached to so i'll leave another 99% save till i take more time to find it save goes into your appdata->locallow>impy->monsoon

last orbital

Jan 13, 2022
welp, I guess it's another 2 weeks for Girlfriend saves the City update. I mean the two game system is a bit annoying ngl however I appreciate that they are making multiple games with vastly different playstyles which is impressive first a minesweeper, Then a management-like, to this and a city builder at the same time.

Reactions: Konius
Apr 7, 2017
i can't seem to get the last thread to pop and i can't find who its attached to so i'll leave another 99% save till i take more time to find it save goes into your appdata->locallow>impy->monsoon
That one is Jade and Anne, but you need to have gotten the Nupert and Anne thread first.

last orbital

Jan 13, 2022
how to trigger scenes? and how to win more??
Use the love app to track relationship level and it also give requirements. the characters left alone in a tavern increase relationship points and will trigger scenes when at the right level and you enter the tavern and look around. It can also trigger when they are in your party and move around. To win more, personally I like to use summons such as the beetles.

There is the threads which shows convos with characters and sometimes images.
There is mail which initiates a joint event with you and a companion.
There is the T.V in which you view the queens stealing event.

last orbital

Jan 13, 2022
I wonder if there would be more cameos of previous characters(summer sweepers or secrets of the bastion) We already have the goblin shortstack from summer sweeper. I am really hoping for my favourite character Miwi to come or someone from the bastion.

leoben2310

Jun 9, 2020
I think you should put it in .zip so we can download it (when I clicked it it pop a code in a new tab instead)

Febui

May 6, 2022
There's only NTR if you play as the boy and only if you care about the childhood friend who you can drop off for a different companion and never look back
And you can go have fun with the goblin who craves your... werewolf cock.
The game makes no effort to give you a relationship, and it seems like a very free-love kind of world, so NTR isn't much of a thing

WetOniichan

Aug 8, 2021
Can someone share schedule and latest progress report?
View attachment 2724329
Schedule for June
Monster Monsoon has been patched to v5a, with a few additions and bug fixes. I will now switch to developing GStC for the next two weeks. Since the reception for GStC has been rather mixed, I will post a poll in a couple of days to find out if you want to see development end at v4 or v3. The game will still get a chance to be picked as a big project over Royal Chess regardless of the outcome of the poll, but development for Royal Chess can start earlier if you prefer.

Below is a list of projected dates for upcoming events and releases. I will edit this post to notify of any changes in plans as necessary. New post are usually made a little after 7:30 PM, GMT-07:00.

• June 9: Secret Meeting.
  • June 10: GStC development length poll.
  • June 17: Progress Report.
  • June 24-27: GStC v3 release.

Progress Report #46
Girlfriend Saves the City
Posting the progress report a day sooner, because early feedback on some of the big changes I am making may be helpful. A revision of the gameplay was a major point of focus in this first week, and I attempted to address as many of the common areas of criticism as I could. Lack of unity between the battle system and town, confusing movement arrows in combat, necessary losses, lack of progression, and limited inventory have all been points that I have tried to fix. Here's what I changed:

• Items will no longer carry over between missions, but you will get a lot more of them and they will be directly influenced by what structures you add to a district. There's no more incentive to hoard things, experimentation is encouraged, and there are many more buildings and double the amount of items to play with. Transforming the buildings was fun for a lot of players, so all of the new item generating structures have a second form with unique production.
  • The movement arrows in combat have been replaced by a waypoint system. Instead of assigning directions, you can suggest a sequence of rooms to reach. The arrows are the replacement of the "wait" and "turn" commands, combining them into "wait while facing a direction". You can also delete an assignment, rather than the old way where an overflow would push the whole stack down.
  • Enemy encounters are now assigned based on a "quest" system similar to the one I had in Summer Sweepers. The villains will be the ones choosing them from a list of increasingly more evil schemes that eventually lead to a final confrontation and an ending. Defeated enemies will be gone by the next time Heather attempts to foil their plans, so losses will no longer feel quite as bad. I want to add a variety of objectives in the next update to make each mission feel more unique.
  • The office is still in development. It will feature Leo's dad and Heather to talk to as well as a variety of visitors from around the town. There are a few interactive objects that I want to add like a TV with closeups of various events Heather gets herself into. A conspiracy pinboard to track enemy plans and a paperwork desk for assigning edicts that change what buildings do will probably not make it into the main update, but may appear in either v3 or the patch.
New Content:

• Started making the town hall and related events.
  • 10 new buildings.
  • 10 new combat items.
  • "Evil schemes" quest progression system to replace previous "threat level" system.
Gameplay Changes:

• Replaced combat arrow movement que with waypoint que. Action requests can be cancelled. Wait requests stack.
  • Items no longer carry over between missions. Buildings give items for a single encounter.
  • Items can now be stacked, inventory is infinite.
  • 2 item shops are guaranteed on each construction proposal.
  • Changed effect of various buildings, especially those that used to give you items.
  • Changed effect of various items, generally to make them hit broader areas.
  • Introduced 2 new attack elements. Changed some item activation rules.

Reactions: hedat

hedat

Dec 9, 2020
Can someone share 0.5b and pictures from meeting?
Ill fish some animations in exchange later this day.

TatHapGu

Mar 27, 2020
Can't share the meeting, since not on that tier, but can say sadly 5b is just bug fixes. Also the schedule for July

Below is a list of projected dates for upcoming events and releases. I will edit this post to notify of any changes in plans as necessary. New post are usually made a little after 7:30 PM, GMT-07:00.

• July 1: Secret Meeting.
  • July 2: GStC final update features poll.
  • July 7: Foundational roster poll.
  • July 14: Progress Report.
  • July 21: Progress Report.
  • July 28 - Aug 1: Monster Monsoon v6 release.

TatHapGu

Mar 27, 2020
I stand corrected on one account. 5b is only bug fixes, but 5a added 3 scenes.

The scenes are the mom and the dwarven dad, phone
Kaikou and Anne, battle
The sister and the necromancer, battle

Reactions: Teero02
3.80 star(s) 10 Votes