TatHapGu

Mar 27, 2020
I can't seem to get the Queen to kidnap anyone. Went on 2 dates with several girls now, first being Wendy.

Found out the problem. If there are other lewd events going on, they seem to take priority over the Queen trigger.

Last edited:

Snoipah

May 25, 2017
These games feel like a chore to play and really not a big fan of NTR, at least having the compilation of animations regularly is worth it since the pixel art is quite nice.
It's odd that it isn't in the game but just scattered throughout the thread, should've been in-game as well.

hedat

Dec 9, 2020
It's odd that it isn't in the game but just scattered throughout the thread, should've been in-game as well.
Oh my god.
Bruh there will be no animations for this game.
I just had like 2 days per month when I'm obligated just to sit on my ass at work.
So I drawn those animations, because there were no better things to do.
I thought people here would catch on at some point, but it never happened.

And yes, gameplay is OK for a few hours but it get stale fast.

last orbital

Jan 13, 2022
Oh my god.
Bruh there will be no animations for this game.
I just had like 2 days per month when I'm obligated just to sit on my ass at work.
So I drawn those animations, because there were no better things to do.
I thought people here would catch on at some point, but it never happened.

And yes, gameplay is OK for a few hours but it get stale fast.
I feel like it's a tradition at this rate since everyone gets bamboozled, I fell for it a while back as well. The gameplay part is also true like summer sweeper it's becoming a hassle to 100% as the playthroughs become more branched, I know my ass is gonna be busted collecting the ending art when it comes out.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MonsterMonsoon-0.6a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Solace

Jun 9, 2017
hedat I think you should consider offering the animations to impy as well. I understand it's hard to know how the creator will react to people building on their work. I've supported (her?) in the past and have spoken to her a couple of times. If you want, I can jump back in her subscribestar and offer for you. It would go a long way to make the questionable gameplay more rewarding, even if it's only the animations you've already made and nothing more.

hedat

Dec 9, 2020
hadn't you tried contacting the developer to give/sell those to her?
Naah. Its imho cringe to do so. "Heeeeey I made dis, put it in your gaem".

hedat I think you should consider offering the animations to impy as well. I understand it's hard to know how the creator will react to people building on their work. I've supported (her?) in the past and have spoken to her a couple of times. If you want, I can jump back in her subscribestar and offer for you. It would go a long way to make the questionable gameplay more rewarding, even if it's only the animations you've already made and nothing more.
I understand that people here are interested in making the game better. But it is very hopefull midset, to assume that Impy would like the idea and I will draw quadruple the ammount of animations.
You can talk Impy, if you want. I won't do it myself because... well I guess, it is too much hassle for me to subscribe to her patreon just to engage in unsolicited self-promoting.

3.80 star(s) 10 Votes