last orbital

Jan 13, 2022
I believe the next update will be the last, same with girlfriend saves the city if it doesn't win an extension, since they plan to add the new chess game and according to IMPY "

Another game or two will be picked in a poll. If Girlfriend Saves the City doesn't get chosen for an extension, there will be another project to accompany the chess game. I also want to start something new in February. Most likely, one of these top scoring runner-ups from last year's poll will get picked:"

• First-person party-based dungeon crawler game. All companions and monsters will fight by stripping clothes off each other.
  • Infiltration stealth management game. You are a phantom with a cute impish ally trying to corrupt couples in a guild of heroes.
  • Mystery adventure game. Your band of investigators must collect evidence in a spooky mansion without getting caught.
  • Shopkeeper exploration game. Travel with your girlfriend to find magical familiar eggs and monsters to impregnate her.

personally I like the first one gives me the dungeon vibes in secrets of the bastion which I enjoyed the unique dialouge.

Reactions: quierofemdom

Raikoblast

Aug 10, 2017
I can't seem to get the Queen to kidnap anyone. Went on 2 dates with several girls now, first being Wendy.

Found out the problem. If there are other lewd events going on, they seem to take priority over the Queen trigger.
So to get the TV/Queen events, you need to have a few things in place:

• Have at least 8 Clues
  • Have been on at least 2 dates
  • Go to another town that has a different companion
To expand on the 3rd point, say you have 8 clues and have done 2 dates with Wendy, the next time you go to an inn that has either Nadia, Anne or Maria, Wendy will be kidnapped and whoever was at the inn you went to will be your companion now.

Impy_

Aug 10, 2023
I knew for a while that this forum was among the biggest places for discussing my games, but I have decided not to make an account to avoid splitting my attention. I check some of the threads for my games a couple of times a year and note the concerns, but I don't engage in any discussion. I like to focus on the development process, and I felt like maintaining a constant presence in too many places would sap my time and energy too much.

Now that I'm here, feel free to offer questions or concerns. I will try to pop in every now and again to offer answers, though I will be rather busy finishing Girlfriend Saves the City next week.

The main reason why I'm making an account now is because I have completely overlooked the absolutely fantastic animations that Hedat has been posting! The movements are fluid and bouncy and follow the sprite style very closely. I have rather limited animation experience, and the quality of your sprites is far above my own skill level. With your permission, I can definitely add them to Monster Monsoon and offer payment for your work. Lack of animations has been one of the common criticisms of my games I have seen on these forums, and I would be very happy to include a few of your great animations in an ongoing project every month if you are up for it. Your work is incredible, and it is my dream to someday be able to make games with pixel art as good as yours!

I also really want to thank everyone here for discussing and playing my games for the past three years! I don't do much self-promotion, so I am very grateful for all of you who have helped new players discover what I do! My games are definitely not for everyone, both in terms of gameplay and sexual content, but I think that at this point I have established enough of a common theme that players know what they can expect. I am humbled and very lucky to have the support that I do. Making games is my passion and I will not stop for as long as I can!

Last edited:

hedat

Dec 9, 2020
The main reason why I'm making an account now is because I have completely overlooked the absolutely fantastic animations that Hedat has been posting! The movements are fluid and bouncy and follow the sprite style very closely. I have rather limited animation experience, and the quality of your sprites is far above my own skill level. With your permission, I can definitely add them to Monster Monsoon and offer payment for your work.
Thanks. Ye, why not? I have lots of free time up to late August, so feel free PM me.

Raikoblast

Aug 10, 2017
Wait there's a gallery?
Yup, the phone app Fortune Doctor. You can check all the tavern, dialogue and battle events between characters here; the TV app (can't remember what it's called) shows you the kidnapping events you've unlocked and the Thread Finder app can show you the phone events you've unlocked as well, so like Nadia + Tash (the minotaur)

Apr 7, 2017
Wait there's a gallery?
Yup, the phone app Fortune Doctor. You can check all the tavern, dialogue and battle events between characters here; the TV app (can't remember what it's called) shows you the kidnapping events you've unlocked and the Thread Finder app can show you the phone events you've unlocked as well, so like Nadia + Tash (the minotaur)
Rather, beating the game sticks the events from that save into a main menu accessible gallery that works off the same UI as the fortune doctor, you can't directly see them from the actual gameplay fortune doctor, that still just tells you what events there are and how to get them.

Reactions: Raikoblast

gman421

Jun 18, 2021
Is it decided what game will come after GSTC and is Monster Moonsoon still in development or is it complete?

Impy_

Aug 10, 2023
Is it decided what game will come after GSTC and is Monster Moonsoon still in development or is it complete?
I am working with Hedat to animate Monsoon, so it will get extended beyond v7 which was originally meant to be the last update. My next game will be a roguelike tactical chess rpg, which should see its first public release before the end of Autumn. Monsoon will be developed in parallel, taking over the 2 week slot from GStC while the chess game occupies the 4 week slot. I hope to fully finish Monsoon before February 2024.

gman421

Jun 18, 2021
I am working with Hedat to animate Monsoon, so it will get extended beyond v7 which was originally meant to be the last update. My next game will be a roguelike tactical chess rpg, which should see its first public release before the end of Autumn. Monsoon will be developed in parallel, taking over the 2 week slot from GStC while the chess game occupies the 4 week slot. I hope to fully finish Monsoon before February 2024.
Thats so cool, personally I wanted the shopkeeping/breeding game but the chess RPG sounds promising. Keep up the good work your games have a certain charm that I have not seen before.

Oct 7, 2019
Will it be some kind of unique chess variant with some sex scenes? Honestly, I would be fine with an eroticized version Chess with Different Armies or something like the somewhat similar Mad Chess on Steam

3.80 star(s) 10 Votes