BadGuano

Mar 9, 2018
v0.4a is on the SS.

But ain't it is the ultimate cucking (in this case) experience to be cucked by dev, who wont make the game you like and fiddle with other games instead?
Honestly, she can do whatever she wants, it's not like I pay her to continue making the games.
I just said that the bastion seemed to have pretty hurried end (and I believe more people share my opinion), and if she also finishes monsoon too fast, it will be disapointing.
I just hope she stops focusing one 2 games and starts and finishes 1 game at a time.

markitos

Feb 13, 2018
Honestly, she can do whatever she wants, it's not like I pay her to continue making the games.
I just said that the bastion seemed to have pretty hurried end (and I believe more people share my opinion), and if she also finishes monsoon too fast, it will be disapointing.
I just hope she stops focusing one 2 games and starts and finishes 1 game at a time.
since quite a time already, her statement had been that she would work on 2 games at the time, one "long" and one short, the long one being monsoon and the short bastion. Does that mean that her new game is a short one? i don't know. Does she still stand by that statement? i don't know that either xd

• Sad
Reactions: BadGuano

Frostcold85

Aug 15, 2020
Once again, gonna need a download link to the new update cause the ones that were provide are no longer there

hedat

Dec 9, 2020
im kinda sad there is no 4th client
Its an exponational growth of the ammount of work. So its expected that there will be limited ammount of characters...
Unless Impy would stop woring on several games and polish one instead.

Aug 24, 2016
I'm cool with Nadia being kidnapped since she's my least favorite girl, but...
Is there no way to get her events now without speedrunning to other locations? Have to either be above room temp IQ unlike me in order to get through fights without grinding or extremely lucky...

Frostcold85

Aug 15, 2020
Damn it! the new link for the download of V4 of Monster Monsoon isn't working again. Can't someone just send the raw file itself here or any other downloadable of it?

3.80 star(s) 10 Votes