Unity Completed Monster Parade – Raise a Hero and Seek Revenge on the Demon King!? [2023-11-28] [Yu-Chu-Bu!]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

227778677w

Dec 21, 2018
Just my opinion, but oversized breasts are just such a turnoff, things are nice in moderation, take too much and they become poison, and breasts this size are just poison.

• Angry
Reactions: Mimimcy

Shinewing167

May 14, 2018
Is the scene with the goblin girl from a different artist? Also where is the lamia and the fox girl? Feels incomplete.

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
I do love the artist Konoshige, but he's about the only good thing about this and there's only one CG for each character except the main heroine and BBEG (more promised for at least one of them so I suppose this isn't a finished game?).

The characters have the personality of wet cardboard, the mc is the epitome of generic and drawn like he's having a stroke. The writing feels like it was dished out in a single night; even accounting for what I presume to be auto-translate a lot of dialogue makes no real sense and the pacing is non-existent. It's like watching a toddler trying to explain something in the like of "and then he said X, and then there was a explosion, and then [incoherent screaming] and then Ninja from Fortnite was there...".

It's an unity VN but you can't actually save anywhere and all the text settings can only be accessed from the main menu. But at least it has a gallery with an "unlock all" button, so credit for that.

RT_Zinky

Dec 30, 2019
Honestly...why did he even include that stupid ass "front pussy" on the centaur if he didn't even put it to use??
It's bad enough he put it on her in the first place, but to just waste it like that, what was even the point?
You're not gonna please the people grossed out by centaur's cause they're the most "bestial" monster girls genitals wise by not using it, and the horse pussy bro's are just gonna do their best to ignore it...

• Sad
Reactions: Gabaw

Tempering

Jan 28, 2018
This absolutely need more scenes. Since it doesn't have the completed tag, we can hope...That said, Luna best waifu!

MrFrosty

Oct 6, 2018
Every time one of these games have the "animated" tag when h-scenes seem to be all CG Stills, I'm going to just beg for there to be an "Animated Sex" tag, because RPG Maker sprites walking around in a map and animated H-Scenes are not the same thing and I use the tag that exists RN to have an idea of if the h-content is animated due to a lack of separation between those two things.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes