Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Where can i Support the creator? i loved the game, also is there a continuation? is it in development or not out yet? id love to know hehe thanks
Best way to support the creator would be to buy the game or other games made by them. Here is their page on DLsite.

. As for continuation, that I am unsure of. haven't looked into it.

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Where can i Support the creator? i loved the game, also is there a continuation? is it in development or not out yet? id love to know hehe thanks
Hey, there is currently no sequel for Insect Angels, however a sequel is implied. If you want to support the creator, I’ll post a link below this post. They have many other games as well. Village of Nightmare 1 and 2 are free, as well as Church of Nightmare. Also, their game Ship of Servitude is getting a sequel this December I believe.

Linkstore

Mar 1, 2018
Already did. Tried both chrome and edge. Haven't had luck with either.
Ah, I googled the error and it's a nation-based restriction. If you can get access to a VPN, that would be your best bet. Otherwise, I'm sure the game's hosted somewhere else other than this site too.

Marcus_Nia

Feb 16, 2020
Ah, I googled the error and it's a nation-based restriction. If you can get access to a VPN, that would be your best bet. Otherwise, I'm sure the game's hosted somewhere else other than this site too.
Thanks for the help and the research. I'll get started downloading the game with a VPN.

Bonkksman

Jun 24, 2018
If possible, could someone find a way to decompile the game and send me the contents? I want to be able to dig into the game and find out what I've missed from the endings I've completed.

YamiAi

Sep 14, 2021
So I just beat the shit out of Catastrophe within a couple of turns, got an epilogue, and then was booted to the main menu as if that was all the game had to offer. WTF?

Jokerking1998

May 25, 2020
So I just beat the shit out of Catastrophe within a couple of turns, got an epilogue, and then was booted to the main menu as if that was all the game had to offer. WTF?
The game has three different endings. 1.the corrupt ending, 2. pure/ ally alive 3. pure ally dead. Along with many different interactions from each major characters from their different state of corruption. Plus at the end of corruption their is a secret ending that leads to a possible sequel that might happen. in short play the game in different ways, take chances, make mistakes, get messy.

Reactions: Jooop

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Frankly, blasting through the game makes it really underwhelming and it’s obvious Jkank wants you to get the evil ending. Like Jokerking said, take your time, toy with your prey, watch the interactions between tye Insect Angels and the townsfolk and the main characters.

Reactions: Weirdo69
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes