anonwk3

Oct 25, 2021
All the download links are either dead or lead to missing files might want to update this one

lilpixxle

Nov 27, 2018
yea the download links are all dead, if anyone is willing to share it would be greatly appreciated

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Are those games on this site too? If I search [corrupt] as title I find too many posts.
No one has translated them yet, jooop the translator of this game is trying to do two but they have a life so it's taking a loooong while.

Reactions: deskald
Feb 1, 2018
No one has translated them yet, jooop the translator of this game is trying to do two but they have a life so it's taking a loooong while.
That is a shame. There are still parts of this game that needs a translation. It's been months if not years since the last update of this game. If only there was an auto translator for rpg games.

deskald

Apr 20, 2018
That is a shame. There are still parts of this game that needs a translation. It's been months if not years since the last update of this game. If only there was an auto translator for rpg games.
I saw some auto-translator on internet, never used one tbh. Too bad the translation is too weird with those software.

Reactions: Thecatbred

SettN

Dec 1, 2022
does someone knows if the creator have another site where i can see all his work but in english?

Gamecapsule

Jul 19, 2022
I cant get the game to start. I click on the game and all I get is a white screen. It doesn't even say the games name on the screens border. This happens anytime I try booting up the game.

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
I cant get the game to start. I click on the game and all I get is a white screen. It doesn't even say the games name on the screens border. This happens anytime I try booting up the game.
Your download is corrupted i think.

shaw42

Jun 12, 2023
Hope this game get a sequel because there lot of way you can make a good game with this idea for one the big bad get stronger form base on bug they are. then sub boss get different version of their mistress forms. A big change i would to see is more then one city thought to make easy in began you only attack/defend one city for early part but when you get more troop you can attack different Citys.

Reactions: AdreinVeidt
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes