owlbox

Jan 18, 2020
Can you recall anything in particular you did before that? Was there a specific character you were trying to add etc?
i cant really recall but it happen after i rekt that white tiger , rehabing 3 villain and it happend like unidentifed hp thing

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
i cant really recall but it happen after i rekt that white tiger , rehabing 3 villain and it happend like unidentifed hp thing
Really weird, I’ll look into that. I’m working on another translation at the moment. Once I’m done with that i plan on fixing this. So I’ll add this issue to the list.

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
For some reasons I cannot invade Barzac territories but just Nasco's ones after the corruption events. is it a bug?

EDIT: FUCK, never mind... The game don't show any message when you invade purple territories

Last edited:

ECL97

Nov 10, 2018
Shame there were basically no sex scenes in this, feel there is no point really.

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
It's been a while since there are any updates on this forum. Surely by now, we would get a message for some patches, right?
Sorry, it’ll be a VERY long time before I fix it. I’m currently translating Demon Peddler and Evilize simultaneously. patching insect angels is third on my priority list.

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Is there some way to check corruption stat of a heroine?
There’s no hard number you can see to check, however if you pay attention to their expressions when you’re at base you can get a general idea. Lvl. 1 they look serious and wear a frown. Lvl. 2 they look confused and out of it. Their mouth may be agape with a blank stare. Lvl. 3, their eyes look more focused again, but now they wear smiles. Scorpion wears a cocky grin, exposing her fangs. Arachnia has a condescending smile, and Belphemos has a kinder smile than Arachnia, but it still looks like she’s looking down on you.

Jokerking1998

May 25, 2020
Honestly if they come out with a sequel, I hope we can get some new things besides new charcters. Granted I would love sequel regardless if it was just new charcters, but I just have some ideas that I think would be cool if they did add it.

Like seeing districts change visually due to a factions influence, both before and after corruption. Showing how your actions or the actions of others affect an area, not just through dialogue either. Like a district owned by the player would insect like with webs, cocoons, tunnels. Or if humans play a factor again come back it looks normal, that or more defensive due to either you or the other enemy.

Another idea would be district defense upgrades and sabotage. As in you could build something like a hive, a web, or an underground system to give a specific unit huge advantage in that area. Just as the enemy could make burrows, you could easily sabotage them with something like making the earth collapsing in itself. Cause people to go in a frenzy to destroy it. Or even make the burrow into your prison with spider webs. Just as they could do the same to you by destroying your stuff.

Lastly would be a R&D section, where you could put money into stuff that can affect all your units or the game like a system that helps slow down or halt the corruption system. Or if you upgrade your defenses, the more health you can lose. Or perhaps a failsafe where if you lose a district, the people who took it will not take what you built on that district. (But if you take it back you have to build what you lost from scratch, you know for fair gameplay)

All in all, I enjoyed this game. I wish for the best of luck to the group who made this game, and I hope one day they make a sequel or at least think about it. (y)

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Honestly if they come out with a sequel, I hope we can get some new things besides new charcters. Granted I would love sequel regardless if it was just new charcters, but I just have some ideas that I think would be cool if they did add it.

Like seeing districts change visually due to a factions influence, both before and after corruption. Showing how your actions or the actions of others affect an area, not just through dialogue either. Like a district owned by the player would insect like with webs, cocoons, tunnels. Or if humans play a factor again come back it looks normal, that or more defensive due to either you or the other enemy.

Another idea would be district defense upgrades and sabotage. As in you could build something like a hive, a web, or an underground system to give a specific unit huge advantage in that area. Just as the enemy could make burrows, you could easily sabotage them with something like making the earth collapsing in itself. Cause people to go in a frenzy to destroy it. Or even make the burrow into your prison with spider webs. Just as they could do the same to you by destroying your stuff.

Lastly would be a R&D section, where you could put money into stuff that can affect all your units or the game like a system that helps slow down or halt the corruption system. Or if you upgrade your defenses, the more health you can lose. Or perhaps a failsafe where if you lose a district, the people who took it will not take what you built on that district. (But if you take it back you have to build what you lost from scratch, you know for fair gameplay)

All in all, I enjoyed this game. I wish for the best of luck to the group who made this game, and I hope one day they make a sequel or at least think about it. (y)
Those are interesting ideas. I will say, of the canon ending is the evil one, shit could get really real. Dr. Yanmar got bored of insects and is now super into dragons. If it was up to me, I’d be settled with your minions being more useful and being more monster like, not just having a black costume with elf ears. I think it’d also be more interesting if the other girls from Barzac and NASCO maybe becam more monster like as well. Your idea about adapting the city to better suit the insect angels is an interesting one as well. just recently Jkank (the fellow who made this game) just announced he’s making a sequel to ship of servitud, so you can look forward to that.

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
So I am guessing that there is no point on asking on how the updated dialogue is going?
Sadly no, not at the moment. Top priority is Evilize and Demon Peddler, then improvement to Insect Angels. Frankly, I’m not happy working on two projects at once and I’d rather not have this on top of that.

BOTBrad

Jan 26, 2019
One day, this game will get it's redemption. But since all the rest of us are doing is waiting around, all we can do is hope the other projects go well!

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
One day, this game will get it's redemption. But since all the rest of us are doing is waiting around, all we can do is hope the other projects go well!
Don’t worry they are, they’re just taking a long time. Evilize is going pretty fast because the narrative is organized and goes a certain way with little deviation. Demon Peddle is a far simpler game, but like Insect Angels, Jkank has written dialogue for so many ways things can progress that is not only impressive, but massive. Also, it can feel very tedious which doesn’t help my attention span.

Random07

May 7, 2017
You can cheat the Money and mitsu(nectar) by going to save editor online and simply using the file unpack option and from there search bar finding your money amount and nectar amount and changing it to your desired amount. A lot easier than it was dicking around with the Cheatengine trying to find the values.

Linkstore

Mar 1, 2018
You can cheat the Money and mitsu(nectar) by going to save editor online and simply using the file unpack option and from there search bar finding your money amount and nectar amount and changing it to your desired amount. A lot easier than it was dicking around with the Cheatengine trying to find the values.
I use RMMV Toybox for when Cheat Menu doesn't work (like here), usually. It works the same, more or less, but without needing to download or upload.

Reactions: BloomYourDreams

Zero D Angel

Jul 29, 2019
View attachment 832549

Overview:
A group of fighting heroines has attained the power of villains in order to
protect a town using "Insect Core", a device to turn humans to villains.
Prevent the evil institution's nefarious scheme from happening!
However, the values of being villains will gradually come into their mind.
Will they be able to shield the town with their humanity in tact?​

Thread Updated: 2020-09-25
Release Date: 2018-03-04
Developer: Corrupt
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English (Fan Translation)
Translator: Jooop
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Thanks to joop for translation

View attachment 832566 View attachment 832568 View attachment 832570 View attachment 832572 View attachment 832574
Where can i Support the creator? i loved the game, also is there a continuation? is it in development or not out yet? id love to know hehe thanks

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes