Sargavehl

Dec 2, 2018
As thankful as I am for the game, as it did give me around 4 Hours of play time, the Gallery is pretty much unusable unless you know Japanese...

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Could you give me some specifics? Here’s what I’m looking for: scorpion’s corruption level or whether or not she’s already evil. You can see her corruption level by the look on her face. A neutral face is level 1, a glazed look in her eyes is level 2, and the cocky grin is level 3.
I hadn't made a save in a while when I got the crash so it would take me a while to reproduce it, but I can safely say it happened before HORNET became evil, and it wasn't the first dialogue I got between Orange and Red, so it must either have been the level 2 or the level 3 one.
EDIT: It was a mid battle dialogue, those ones that happen when 2 important characters stand next to each other in battle.

Last edited:

death2205

Jan 6, 2018
Yeah, I’d say if you want to finish fast get corrupted as soon as possible. Have scorpion be on point to intercept enemies, have spider girl play defense or assist scorpion and have moth girl do patrols. Also invest very much into scorpion’s attack stat. She hits like a freight train.
i know she does i got her to 1500+

Lunarius

Dec 30, 2018
Hit detection in this game is seriously janky.

I frequently get stuff like four misses in a row, while the enemy seems to have no problem getting multiple crits in a turn.

It's a great game otherwise, but I absolutely hate shit like that.

Suit

May 11, 2019
I wasn't a big fan of how tedious combat was, but this game was still good overall. The corruption element was handled pretty well, I just wish there was more content.

test011

Jan 10, 2018
Woah i cant believe somebody actually translated this, thank you very much Jooop, this game has been on my radar for quite some time before and im glad to see it translated.
Do you plan on translating other games from [Corrupt] in the future? Or other japanise corruption games? Im a big fan of those but i cant into moonrunes unfortunately.
Anyway thank you for the translation again.

Reactions: Stijn and Jooop

LastSurprise

Jan 23, 2019
If you’re into corruption and want more sex there’s a game called Evilize that’s coming out soon with over 75 cgs. I plan on translating it when it comes out.
Is it at all connected to the Village of Nightmare/Inma-ka Sugoroku games at all? I really liked those games.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
how do you stop corupption i used like one ablity and now there all evil
I don't think there's any stopping it, by day 15 they turn evil no matter what. Of course most of the game's content takes place after they get corrupted so getting the "good ending" is more of just a neat side challenge.

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Hit detection in this game is seriously janky.

I frequently get stuff like four misses in a row, while the enemy seems to have no problem getting multiple crits in a turn.

It's a great game otherwise, but I absolutely hate shit like that.
Yeah the developer wanted to make a fire emblem like game and that stuff happens all the time.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes