Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Woah i cant believe somebody actually translated this, thank you very much Jooop, this game has been on my radar for quite some time before and im glad to see it translated.
Do you plan on translating other games from [Corrupt] in the future? Or other japanise corruption games? Im a big fan of those but i cant into moonrunes unfortunately.
Anyway thank you for the translation again.
I’m currently translating the circles’s next game “demon peddler seeks to prolong the war.”

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
how do you stop corupption i used like one ablity and now there all evil
There actually is ways to lower corruption, but it’s incredibly random. Your best bet is to invest in mimicry and choose “patrol” during the patrol phase. There’s a chance to initiate random events that’ll affect a character’s corruption level. Here‘s an example, if you take a Mimicked scorpion to the park there’s a chance she’ll overhear some kids talking about her exploits as scorpion and how they actually think she’s cool. This particular event will lower corruption. To increase the possibility of getting similar events you need to increase an invisible reputation stat. The best way to increase that is to send moth girl out on patrol. She has an incredibly easy time raising reputation thanks to her mind control powder.

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
I hadn't made a save in a while when I got the crash so it would take me a while to reproduce it, but I can safely say it happened before HORNET became evil, and it wasn't the first dialogue I got between Orange and Red, so it must either have been the level 2 or the level 3 one.
EDIT: It was a mid battle dialogue, those ones that happen when 2 important characters stand next to each other in battle.
Thank you very much, I’m pretty positive i know the problem just gotta narrow it down.

Lunarius

Dec 30, 2018
Yeah the developer wanted to make a fire emblem like game and that stuff happens all the time.
That does explain a few things...

Though I have to say, after some levelling and stat-boosting, the characters' accuracy became a lot better.

Pity that the game is a bit short, though. Something like this could have been turned into something a lot bigger. And it's kind of addictive once you've got the hang of it.

Reactions: Stijn

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
That does explain a few things...

Though I have to say, after some levelling and stat-boosting, the characters' accuracy became a lot better.

Pity that the game is a bit short, though. Something like this could have been turned into something a lot bigger. And it's kind of addictive once you've got the hang of it.
I agree, it really is a shame there‘s not more lewds. i hope the circle makes a sequel, especially with that evil ending stinger.

Reactions: Stijn and Lunarius

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Oh yeah, for people who are having a tough time in combat or want to finish this game fast here’s a hint. Every enemy is weak to a specific character. Here’s one spoiler: Fan doesn’t like fire attacks, so send scorpion after her. If you want to find an enemy’s weakness go on patrol and try to find the random event where a citizen will explain the weakness of a character to you.

test011

Jan 10, 2018
I’m currently translating the circles’s next game “demon peddler seeks to prolong the war.”
Awesome, also just finished this game, its fun. Maybe not stellar but still solid for a corruption fan.

Also some tips for people
To actually capture enemy you need to bring their health to 0, at around 150 HP they will flee and thus prevent capture.
Once you corrupt the Bee Queen you will be able to "tax" territory you conquered, you can invest into economy and just upgrade your troops if you want to skip fights/make them easier
Scorpion seems to be the main damage dealer, dont bother with upgrading mooks, its a waste of resources, upgrade Scopio so you will be able to one shot enemy troops

menny

May 28, 2017
what game is that?
Pregnant angel, it's a series(6 episodic games, the 6th being an EX episode) the creator just released a collection, PAC, no plans for translation but it was remade in RPGmaker so you can auto translate most of the game(excluding the sex scenes), all sex scenes are animated and it features 3/4 futa protags
epex_bat071.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: LewdJiggle

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
I've have gotten this two times in a row now:

View attachment 834192

Any ideas? It comes up when patroling allied locations
Could you tell me which areas specifically it's crashing and if you're patrolling or fundraising. for example: "I had Arachnia do fundraising at the docks." One of the bugs I made when translating was something like this.

SmellTheJava

Jan 1, 2018
Could you tell me which areas specifically it's crashing and if you're patrolling or fundraising. for example: "I had Arachnia do fundraising at the docks." One of the bugs I made when translating was something like this.
Pretty sure I had yellow invade into a NESCA territory. Got another crash just now, Scorpion spoke to the wolf moster girl and it crashed again. I got this last one when patroling an allied territory and the wolf invaded.

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Pretty sure I had yellow invade into a NESCA territory. Got another crash just now, Scorpion spoke to the wolf moster girl and it crashed again. I got this last one when patrolling an allied territory and the wolf invaded.
Hmmm so weird, I'll look at it in a bit

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Huh, had more time to play around with the corruption mechanic, you can actually prevent HORNET from going evil for as long as you like.

When queen hornet gets fully corrupted (happens over time, first time on day 15), she will attempt to convince the HORNET squad to go rogue and fight NASCA, if all the girls are already at maximum corruption they will agree and you can't prevent the game from moving to the next stage, however, if at least 1 of them isn't fully corrupted, a fight will break out between the corrupted girls and the ones still holding on. For some reason, you play the fight as queen hornet and the corrupted girls, so if you want to prevent HORNET from going evil, you just have to lose the fight on purpose by skipping your turns and not beating your adversaries. After losing the fight all the girls will lose 10 corruption.

So the only requirement to keep going forever without becoming evil is to make sure at least 1 girl isn't fully corrupted. Red and Blue have events to reduce corruption if they patrol the park, but they are random and can fail, increasing your corruption instead. Yellow on the other hand, it seems that after her first visit to the Residential District (the first time she might gain corruption if she is already a bit corrupted), every visit then seems to reduce her corruption by 5. So if you wanna keep going forever, you just have to keep Yellow patrolling the Residential District every turn. Also Blue sometimes gains reputation when patrolling places that aren't the Park, so you can max out your reputation to gain more money from NASCA, EDIT:I read it wrong, Blue loses reputation, Yellow is the only one that can gain reputation (I think Red also has an event that gains it but only at low corruption).

EDIT: Yellow will not lose corruption in the residential area event if she is already fully corrupted, so you have to be careful that she doesn't gain too much corruption during the fight against Queen Hornet (try to run away from her as much as possible).

Last edited:

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Huh, had more time to play around with the corruption mechanic, you can actually prevent HORNET from going evil for as long as you like.

When queen hornet gets fully corrupted (happens over time, first time on day 15), she will attempt to convince the HORNET squad to go rogue and fight NASCA, if all the girls are already at maximum corruption they will agree and you can't prevent the game from moving to the next stage, however, if at least 1 of them isn't fully corrupted, a fight will break out between the corrupted girls and the ones still holding on. For some reason, you play the fight as queen hornet and the corrupted girls, so if you want to prevent HORNET from going evil, you just have to lose the fight on purpose by skipping your turns and not beating your adversaries. After losing the fight all the girls will lose 10 corruption.

So the only requirement to keep going forever without becoming evil is to make sure at least 1 girl isn't fully corrupted. Red and Blue have events to reduce corruption if they patrol the park, but they are random and can fail, increasing your corruption instead. Yellow on the other hand, it seems that after her first visit to the Residential District (the first time she might gain corruption if she is already a bit corrupted), every visit then seems to reduce her corruption by 5. So if you wanna keep going forever, you just have to keep Yellow patrolling the Residential District every turn. Also Blue sometimes gains reputation when patrolling places that aren't the Park, so you can max out your reputation to gain more money from NASCA.

EDIT: Yellow will not lose corruption in the residential area event if she is already fully corrupted, so you have to be careful that she doesn't gain too much corruption during the fight against Queen Hornet (try to run away from her as much as possible).
you absolutely nailed it my friend. I like to consider yellow "the negotiater." she by far has the best chance of increasing reputation and lowering corruption.

ZeroxAlpha

Jun 8, 2018
Awesome, also just finished this game, its fun. Maybe not stellar but still solid for a corruption fan.

Also some tips for people
To actually capture enemy you need to bring their health to 0, at around 150 HP they will flee and thus prevent capture.
Once you corrupt the Bee Queen you will be able to "tax" territory you conquered, you can invest into economy and just upgrade your troops if you want to skip fights/make them easier
Scorpion seems to be the main damage dealer, dont bother with upgrading mooks, its a waste of resources, upgrade Scopio so you will be able to one shot enemy troops
I finished the game in less than an hour, the corruption thing seemed like it wasn't doing anything/going any ware. My girls were lower than lvl 10 but I played a lot of Advance Wars to know how to work the the map and use my troops well to finish the boss easily. By the end I controlled all locations but the 2 bases(Allies/Enemy). Don't know how to progress in any other direction than win fights. Confused on how any progression for any other ending would go or what I need to do. Spamming the corruption abilities didn't do much either for their interactions when sent on patrol. Maybe an increase in difficulty or something would make the game better and allow more progress in all direction instead of 1 at any given moment

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
I finished the game in less than an hour, the corruption thing seemed like it wasn't doing anything/going any ware. My girls were lower than lvl 10 but I played a lot of Advance Wars to know how to work the the map and use my troops well to finish the boss easily. By the end I controlled all locations but the 2 bases(Allies/Enemy). Don't know how to progress in any other direction than win fights. Confused on how any progression for any other ending would go or what I need to do. Spamming the corruption abilities didn't do much either for their interactions when sent on patrol. Maybe an increase in difficulty or something would make the game better and allow more progress in all direction instead of 1 at any given moment
I feel ya, there really isn't too much of a story, the intro is about the only story, it's all character development and you have to look for it fairly hard through patrols and battle dialogue.

JackFrost4422

Jul 15, 2020
Thanks for the translation! It was a fun little game that could really turn into something special if the mechanics were fine tuned a bit better in a sequel. I appreciate that the three main units and their lackeys have unique attack ranges, but it's quite bizarre that red units can't turn around...

Also, ambush battles are a cool idea, but it kinda takes the fun out of it when it takes a full two turns just to reach the blasted enemy. Anyways, thanks again!

Reactions: Jooop
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes