Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Thanks for the translation! It was a fun little game that could really turn into something special if the mechanics were fine tuned a bit better in a sequel. I appreciate that the three main units and their lackeys have unique attack ranges, but it's quite bizarre that red units can't turn around...

Also, ambush battles are a cool idea, but it kinda takes the fun out of it when it takes a full two turns just to reach the blasted enemy. Anyways, thanks again!
Thanks for the compliment. I think part of the problem with this developer is that he doesn't seem too interested in making the same game twice, which makes each new game interesting, but not mechanically sound. His next game is a merchant simulator.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
The prologue is super long and knowing the two battles in said prologue don't mean anything and how you can only control the three main girls is annoying. Afterwards, the real gameplay begins but it feels like that the game favors the corruption than anything.

Is there no good ending where you beat the villain while not being corrupted? Because from what it seems that its impossible to go on forever if Yellow doesn't fall.

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
The prologue is super long and knowing the two battles in said prologue don't mean anything and how you can only control the three main girls is annoying. Afterwards, the real gameplay begins but it feels like that the game favors the corruption than anything.

Is there no good ending where you beat the villain while not being corrupted? Because from what it seems that its impossible to go on forever if Yellow doesn't fall.
There is a good ending, but quite frankly i find it a little meh. You’re right tho, the game is very biased towards corruption. If you want to get the good ending i suggest you do the following. Invest in mimicry, mimicry reduces the chance you get very bad random encounters that increase in corruption. Have yellow go out on patrol alone for a little while and build reputation. Once the director says you have a good reputation with the town it’ll be safer to put the other girls on patrol. Lastly, don’t bother trying to capture the barzac girls just grind your stats and then invade barzac headquarters. It also helps while you’re grinding that the nasco faction will weaken barzac on their own.

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Let me be more specific tho. Have red and blue intercept the barzac girls and send yellow out to fish for random encounters while mimicked

Mar 1, 2020
Here should be a save after the intro where I added 400,000,000 coin and 200,000 honey

sidenote: I think this RPGMakers values are multiplied by 2, change address after every use, and are from one of the four processes game makes

Edit: added global.rpg as well

Last edited:

opore

Jan 4, 2018
neither of the two above saves cant be used, should include the "global.rpg" as well

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Got a fatal crash during a dialogue between Orange and Red, Orange's dialogue was something among the lines of being scared of Red's new appearance, the error message was something among the lines of "can't find property 'replace' of undefined".
Thanks for pointing out the crash. I found the issue and here's a fix. just take this file and replace the old one. to find the location open the www file, then open the js file, and finally open the plugins file and replace it with my fix.

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
If anyone's game crashes during dialogue in battle please try to remember the following when reporting it:

1. who was talking to who. (Example: Scorpion talking to Fan.)

2. The character's current corruption level during battle. To see this look at their facial expression. A neutral face is level 1, an empty stare is level 2, an evil smile is level 3.

3. If the characters have talked before or met another of the Insect Angels before encountering the current one.

4. If the Insect Angels are now evil. To determine that get to the point where they decide they want to destroy NASCO.

There's actually quite a bit of variation in dialogue so please try to be very specific about what happened. A screenshot of part of the conversation would also be incredibly helpful.

Alex Taylor

Apr 19, 2018
Will there be a translation for the recollection room? I'm trying to see the interactions that i missed during the game but it's all in japanese, so i can't know wich of the characters i'm choosing.

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Will there be a translation for the recollection room? I'm trying to see the interactions that i missed during the game but it's all in japanese, so i can't know wich of the characters i'm choosing.
Thing is i did that, but maybe translating it breaks it. I dunno

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
This looks interesting. Any tentacle or tentacle-like content? Or any preg/egg etc?

Omgoshnono

Jun 25, 2017
I find this game has too much content while being too short, feels like a waste working in all the characters just for that, doing all conversations seems like too much work.

Also, i the recollection room isn't translated so it's hard to find the ones i missed.

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
I find this game has too much content while being too short, feels like a waste working in all the characters just for that, doing all conversations seems like too much work.

Also, i the recollection room isn't translated so it's hard to find the ones i missed.
I'll translate that menu again, but I highly recommend that you keep a copy of the original file just in case. It's still my theory that the uploader did that because the translations broke parts of the game.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes