Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Actual real translation from the japanise devs, they hired translators etc, hell they even did a english version of main song.
Great stuff really, you can find VB: Frontier on f95, it got translated around december 2019 iirc and i had a blast playing it, now translation efforts got fully funded on kickstarted again so in near future we are getting english version of VB: Hypno (eng translation is called "Hollow")

And speaking of favorite characters spider girl is pretty aesthetically pleasing but i like moth girl approach the most, brainwash the people into accepting the new protectors!
I very much enjoy moth girls interactions with christy.

Reactions: Stijn

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Man i realize i missed so much dialogue by min-maxing and capturing all NASCO in one turn :D
Makes me want to do a replay.
Lol, i’d say all the character development is actually pretty good considering the size of the game, but it’s all scrambled because of the structure of the game.

Jan 10, 2018
Actual real translation from the japanise devs, they hired translators etc, hell they even did a english version of main song.
Great stuff really, you can find VB: Frontier on f95, it got translated around december 2019 iirc and i had a blast playing it, now translation efforts got fully funded on kickstarted again so in near future we are getting english version of VB: Hypno (eng translation is called "Hollow")

And speaking of favorite characters spider girl is pretty aesthetically pleasing but i like moth girl approach the most, brainwash the people into accepting the new protectors!
Neat, I'll have to play it again sometime.

And mothgirl is just pretty neat in general; nice and polite and interested in making everyone happy, just... Well, when you can brainwash everyone around you into being happy regardless of what's going on, well, that's kind of not as good a thing as it sounds. If only she was interested in doing more with it than getting free meals and prostitution.

I very much enjoy moth girls interactions with christy.
That's kind of cheating, though, since Christy's interactions with almost everyone end up pretty adorable. Especially since she's a ridiculously wholesome character in general.

Her line about how she's still surrounded by psychos even after switching sides is especially amusing, though.

Reactions: BahnMiire and Stijn

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Neat, I'll have to play it again sometime.

And mothgirl is just pretty neat in general; nice and polite and interested in making everyone happy, just... Well, when you can brainwash everyone around you into being happy regardless of what's going on, well, that's kind of not as good a thing as it sounds. If only she was interested in doing more with it than getting free meals and prostitution.

That's kind of cheating, though, since Christy's interactions with almost everyone end up pretty adorable. Especially since she's a ridiculously wholesome character in general.

Her line about how she's still surrounded by psychos even after switching sides is especially amusing, though.
I almost kind of want to see the alternate reality where christy convinces moth girl to get jacked tho.

Reactions: BahnMiire

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
it also doesn’t help that moth girl’s mind control abilities can cause something like a drug addiction or brain damage if you’re exposed to it long-term.

Jan 10, 2018
it also doesn’t help that moth girl’s mind control abilities can cause something like a drug addiction or brain damage if you’re exposed to it long-term.
I somehow don't get the feeling that that matters to her, though... At least, after the first week.

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
I somehow don't get the feeling that that matters to her, though... At least, after the first week.
Evil moth girl definitely doesn’t care. The two main things evil moth girl seems to care about is getting free stuff and not working lol.

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
There is literally no advantage to being good besides not being attacked by two factions at once. Even then, as long as you don’t attack NASCO it’s still 2 on1 and you’ll be making bank and be able to use all your powers as much as you want as well as stealing troops from the other team.

rexred

Dec 21, 2017
I wish there was a game like this but the main characters are male and
the monsters are still female

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
I wish there was a game like this but the main characters are male and
the monsters are still female
I dunno, I’m happy there finally a game out there where women are the corrupted and the corrupters. There’s not enough games in general where it’s not over once you’re corrupted and you can keep playing.

rhaye

Aug 12, 2018
Hey Joop, thanks for the translation. With that said, it looks like there's a few parts of the epilogue/postgame "memory room" that were untranslated. For the most part I can muddle around and figure out how to view the scenes I want to, but I just wanted to let you know for completions sake.

Definitely looking forward to the translation of Circle Corrupt's next game! They've been one of my favorites for a while.

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Hey Joop, thanks for the translation. With that said, it looks like there's a few parts of the epilogue/postgame "memory room" that were untranslated. For the most part I can muddle around and figure out how to view the scenes I want to, but I just wanted to let you know for completions sake.

Definitely looking forward to the translation of Circle Corrupt's next game! They've been one of my favorites for a while.
Hey, i hope you’re enjoying the game. I’m currently working on the translation for the memory room. That being said, there were big issues the last time I did that so I suggest you keep a copy of the original file for the memory room in case it breaks the game again.

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
What’s everyone’s favorite team pairings? I personally like Arachnia, Yuri, and Fan as a team.

Reactions: Stijn

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Pretty sure I had yellow invade into a NESCA territory. Got another crash just now, Scorpion spoke to the wolf moster girl and it crashed again. I got this last one when patroling an allied territory and the wolf invaded.
Hi, do you remember what scorpion and the wolf girl were talking about when your game crashed? I know the problem, but knowing the conversation will help me find it faster.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes