Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Gallery save is broken. "cannot read property undefined of undefined."
So not only is the menu unreadable, it's also pointless even with the translation.

Jan 10, 2018
That’s kind of the theme of the developers next game “Demon Peddler.” A succubus merchant is selling corrupted equipment to two warring countries and slowly turning both sides into succubi through the gear.
Um... Just out of curiosity, when was it announced and when is it expected to be released?

I ask only because that sounds extremely similar to a game I'm working on, and I'd hate for mine to be mistaken for a rip-off ^_^; ...

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Pulled the save near the end from a few pages above. Copied into the folder, then beat the final battle. Went into the gallery room, and turns out either I fucked up something or it's fucking useless.

And if you mean the message, it pops up when I wade through a number of unreadable options when I try to get to any scene through the recollection room.

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Pulled the save near the end from a few pages above. Copied into the folder, then beat the final battle. Went into the gallery room, and turns out either I fucked up something or it's fucking useless.

And if you mean the message, it pops up when I wade through a number of unreadable options when I try to get to any scene through the recollection room.
I see the problem. I’ll look into how to fix it, but basically there are two types of events. Patrol events and contact events, and the patrol events in the recollection room are straight up broken. For now, check out the second option if you care at all while i look into it. The second option should be the contact events which are the dialogues between the characters in combat.

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Um... Just out of curiosity, when was it announced and when is it expected to be released?

I ask only because that sounds extremely similar to a game I'm working on, and I'd hate for mine to be mistaken for a rip-off ^_^; ...
The game came out on April 1st 2020.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
I see the problem. I’ll look into how to fix it, but basically there are two types of events. Patrol events and contact events, and the patrol events in the recollection room are straight up broken. For now, check out the second option if you care at all while i look into it. The second option should be the contact events which are the dialogues between the characters in combat.
That would be nice if I could tell which is which.
Plus if it's not one of the fabled 5 actual scenes I read about, I don't really care. To appreciate all other dialogue I'd have to play through the game proper, and just from that final battle alone I can tell I'm probably not going to enjoy it on a gameplay level.

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
That would be nice if I could tell which is which.
Plus if it's not one of the fabled 5 actual scenes I read about, I don't really care. To appreciate all other dialogue I'd have to play through the game proper, and just from that final battle alone I can tell I'm probably not going to enjoy it on a gameplay level.
Aaaahhh, if you want to see the fabled sex scenes, just access the crystal on the bottom right.

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019

here's the store page so you can take a peak.

Jan 10, 2018
here's the store page so you can take a peak.

Ah, thank you, but I already went to check their circle page to find it after you mentioned it was already released :) .

It looks like we took the base idea in pretty different directions, so it shouldn't be a problem. Theirs looks fun, though; I should try it later...

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Ah, thank you, but I already went to check their circle page to find it after you mentioned it was already released :) .

It looks like we took the base idea in pretty different directions, so it shouldn't be a problem. Theirs looks fun, though; I should try it later...
I actually appreciate some of the succubus lore in circle corrupt’s games as it actually gives a somewhat decent excuse about why it’s so easy to get away with your shenanigans. Also, there’s still not a whole lot of sex, but a lot more than this game.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Calling some of them sex scenes is an overstatement. Damn. I've only counted two proper, the one where they all get dicks (with a number of variations), and the NASCO one.

test011

Jan 10, 2018
Calling some of them sex scenes is an overstatement. Damn. I've only counted two proper, the one where they all get dicks (with a number of variations), and the NASCO one.
Well the game biggest focus is corruption and even sex scenes are nothing more than a token in this game.
Honestly i recommend everyone not into mind control/corruption to just skip this game as you wont find other things that might interest you here.

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Why does the 'Stealth' move of Thunder Moth's troops inflict a debuff on you?(DEX Down)?

There's similar weirdness with Ice Spider. Their moves inflict DEX UP on the enemies. Dodge rate going up by being trapped in a web?

Last edited:

Jan 10, 2018
Why does the 'Stealth' move of Thunder Moth's troops inflict a debuff on you?(DEX Down)?
I think that's just a poorly chosen icon, rather than an actual debuff. I haven't tested it, though.

That said, I'm also pretty sure that Perfume's not working properly, so it wouldn't be the only thing weird with moths.

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Explain to me 'Ambush'. Increased damage on 'surprised' enemies. Define 'surprised'.

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019

There's similar weirdness with Ice Spider. Their moves inflict DEX UP on the enemies. Dodge rate going up by being trapped in a web?
It’s phrased weird but stealth gives the user a pretty big buff to evasion.

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Explain to me 'Ambush'. Increased damage on 'surprised' enemies. Define 'surprised'.
You have a chance to get the drop enemies. An enemy that’s been successfully surprised won‘t do any actions for two turns. You’ll know you successfully ambushed them when a quick cutscene starts before the fight. It usually goes something like “oh, that’s christy, she hasn’t seen me yet. Let’s get her while she’s not lookin.”

rhaye

Aug 12, 2018
Bug in recollection room: On saving, closing, and reopening the game, all events are disabled. I can go through the dialogue to select an event but the events themselves don't play.

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Bug in recollection room: On saving, closing, and reopening the game, all events are disabled. I can go through the dialogue to select an event but the events themselves don't play.
I’ll see if i can fix that, but that might be beyond my abilities, I’m very sorry about that, but I’m not much of a programmer. The uploader of this game had to fix a lot of the bugs i made.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes