Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
It would be nice if the recollection room was actually translated. Guesswork isn't very fun.

fourth was a beat ‘em up

Yeah? You got a name for this?

Last edited:

CSanders

May 13, 2018
As a fan of corruption stuff and this circle I gotta say that this thread is pure gold. It was very interesting to read opinions about this game, its strong and weak points as well as pairings. After playing this circle's Suguroku I still ponder which pairings and endings were the best...

It's wonderful how heroines become monsters and their justice becomes distorted and opressive.
It's true that this game had the corruption part done a bit too quickly and "after" part extended too much. It's also true that combat is a bit clunky and imbalanced. But I don't think it's bad that there is not much sex events. It's corruption game so it's better that main focus is on how heroines are distorted and contrast before and after. I enjoyed their changing everyday interactions more than sex scenes. Actually a good corruption work could probably even do without any sex scenes at all and still be stimulating...

Healing Sakura who unexpected awakened sadistic streak is my favourite among support heroines. Though all 3 Nasco heroines are great because they were originally heroines of justice. It's wonderful how they all become sadistic, self-righteous, arrogant and dominated by own lust and desires. In case of Balsac guys the corruption effect is kinda diminished since they were animal-type monsters to begin with... Honestly I would rather have 6 human support heroines than 3/3. 3sided tug of war conflict was fun though.

Author of this game kinda dedicated too much work to cover all possible interactions and variations so that's why each route feels a bit too shallow.

Personally my biggest regret in this game was that 6 support heroines could only become subservient monsters of the same type. Would be great to turn them (against their will) into fullfledged monster commanders like the original trio. for example boyish/loli Kanna into powerful Rhinoceros Beetle type insect, serious, clean Yuri into nasty cockroach type insect and kind Sakura into some cruel Centipede-type monster.

I cleared this game in original version so I remember that there were some bugs with certain scenes and in Recollection Room but It would probably be good idea to translate descriptions in recollection room. Right now it requires a lot of dedication to use it unless someone knows japanese. Since most people will prolly focus on recollection after clearing game once it would be good if this part was finished.

BTW author of this game is apparently working right now on Ship of Corruption 2. Ship of corruption 1 had official english translation. I wonder if sequel will get one as well...

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
It would be nice if the recollection room was actually translated. Guesswork isn't very fun.

fourth was a beat ‘em up

Yeah? You got a name for this?
That is ship of servitude, I’m going to warn you right now since it sounds like that part interests you, it’s not a great beat ‘em up. It’s cool that you can switch through all your servants at the same time, and there’s even an interesting new game+ mode, but mechanically the combat is very shallow.

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
As a fan of corruption stuff and this circle I gotta say that this thread is pure gold. It was very interesting to read opinions about this game, its strong and weak points as well as pairings. After playing this circle's Suguroku I still ponder which pairings and endings were the best...

It's wonderful how heroines become monsters and their justice becomes distorted and opressive.
It's true that this game had the corruption part done a bit too quickly and "after" part extended too much. It's also true that combat is a bit clunky and imbalanced. But I don't think it's bad that there is not much sex events. It's corruption game so it's better that main focus is on how heroines are distorted and contrast before and after. I enjoyed their changing everyday interactions more than sex scenes. Actually a good corruption work could probably even do without any sex scenes at all and still be stimulating...

Healing Sakura who unexpected awakened sadistic streak is my favourite among support heroines. Though all 3 Nasco heroines are great because they were originally heroines of justice. It's wonderful how they all become sadistic, self-righteous, arrogant and dominated by own lust and desires. In case of Balsac guys the corruption effect is kinda diminished since they were animal-type monsters to begin with... Honestly I would rather have 6 human support heroines than 3/3. 3sided tug of war conflict was fun though.

Author of this game kinda dedicated too much work to cover all possible interactions and variations so that's why each route feels a bit too shallow.

Personally my biggest regret in this game was that 6 support heroines could only become subservient monsters of the same type. Would be great to turn them (against their will) into fullfledged monster commanders like the original trio. for example boyish/loli Kanna into powerful Rhinoceros Beetle type insect, serious, clean Yuri into nasty cockroach type insect and kind Sakura into some cruel Centipede-type monster.

I cleared this game in original version so I remember that there were some bugs with certain scenes and in Recollection Room but It would probably be good idea to translate descriptions in recollection room. Right now it requires a lot of dedication to use it unless someone knows japanese. Since most people will prolly focus on recollection after clearing game once it would be good if this part was finished.

BTW author of this game is apparently working right now on Ship of Corruption 2. Ship of corruption 1 had official english translation. I wonder if sequel will get one as well...
Hey, glad you’re enjoying it. I’m going to release a patch file so recollection room is translated in a couple hours.

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
I think that's just a poorly chosen icon, rather than an actual debuff. I haven't tested it, though.

That said, I'm also pretty sure that Perfume's not working properly, so it wouldn't be the only thing weird with moths.
I just realized, you were able to see everything, how the heck is your game not crashing when you watch patrol events through the recollection room?

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Here you go everybody, Map016 is the translation for the recollection room and the Corruptionfan file is to fix some spelling errors I made. All you need to do is open the www file, then the data file and just paste the new file in and replace the old one.

WARNING: Last time I translated the recollection room there was problems so please keep a copy of the ORIGINAL MAP016 file just in case.

Also, when reporting bugs please let me know after this post whether or not you used the new Map016 file just in case that's the actual problem.

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Oh, patrol events are still broken atm. I’m sorry, but right now that issue has me completely stumped. The only thing i could do for any of you that care is upload the even buggier version i have where that works for some reason.

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019

If they ever made a sequel what i would like to see is maybe the NASCO and Barzac girls have been further modified and now look much more like the Insect Angels.

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Hmm. I wonder how the hell you'd trigger 'Queen Hornet Falls'? It has Queen Hornet being the last to drop(And seemingly fighting the others?), but that seems impossible since her corruption is day-based and fixed.

I wonder if the mooks of Nasco and Belzac even HAVE abilities?

Last edited:

Arkaunn

Aug 24, 2017
Hmm. I wonder how the hell you'd trigger 'Queen Hornet Falls'? It has Queen Hornet being the last to drop(And seemingly fighting the others?), but that seems impossible since her corruption is day-based and fixed.
You spam abilities with the characters basically, then have a fight with Queen Hornet. Rinse and repeat once

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019

I wonder if the mooks of Nasco and Belzac even HAVE abilities?
Oh yeah, the other mooks hav their own unique abilitie, but the NASCO girl’s abilities aren’t that great, but the Barzac girls have pretty decent abilities.

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
If the game were...bigger, you'd probably be able to play all three factions. Maybe after beating the game once. I mean, they're all actively functional and all are following the same rules. Although in truth I'm not sure how funding and upgrades would work.

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
If the game were...bigger, you'd probably be able to play all three factions. Maybe after beating the game once. I mean, they're all actively functional and all are following the same rules. Although in truth I'm not sure how funding and upgrades would work.
That could be a thing, but i just don’t feel like the other factions have as much going on as the Insect Angels, maybe Barzac, but NASCO is too vanilla as an organization to be interesting. At least to me.

Jan 10, 2018
I just realized, you were able to see everything, how the heck is your game not crashing when you watch patrol events through the recollection room?
Oh, I didn't use the recollection room for that; I looked through the JS files for the events instead, then actually patrolled in the areas I missed. Mostly, at least - I never did bother with the "Kanna jumps from a tall building" event.

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Oh, I didn't use the recollection room for that; I looked through the JS files for the events instead, then actually patrolled in the areas I missed. Mostly, at least - I never did bother with the "Kanna jumps from a tall building" event.
Aaawwww, thx for the info. Spoiler Alert, even Scorpion goes “Holy crap!” and kanna hurts her knees pretty bad.

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
I’m curious which of the 3 Insect Angels people like the most. I’ve already made it known I like scorpion the most, but I want to know why people prefer who they do. For me, it’s pretty much everything about her, i love her appearance and combat style, but what I really like is that, despite becoming evil, i still think she’s true to her core personality. She always rubbed me as a woman of action not words, she has a strong sense of justice, and takes pride in her work, but she can get too riled up in a fight and could be somewhat reckless, but the other two rangers would help her get a handle on her emotions. As evil scorpion she now loves battle and takes pride in the fact she’s a monster, more so than the other two I’d say. Her sense of justice is still there, but it’s been warped, to her, true justice is the strong ruling the weak, finally her recklessness is still there, but now it reflects in how much collateral damage she causes and a lack of concern for how her behavior might effect the other two angels.

Jan 10, 2018
I’m curious which of the 3 Insect Angels people like the most. I’ve already made it known I like scorpion the most, but I want to know why people prefer who they do. For me, it’s pretty much everything about her, i love her appearance and combat style, but what I really like is that, despite becoming evil, i still think she’s true to her core personality. She always rubbed me as a woman of action not words, she has a strong sense of justice, and takes pride in her work, but she can get too riled up in a fight and could be somewhat reckless, but the other two rangers would help her get a handle on her emotions. As evil scorpion she now loves battle and takes pride in the fact she’s a monster, more so than the other two I’d say. Her sense of justice is still there, but it’s been warped, to her, true justice is the strong ruling the weak, finally her recklessness is still there, but now it reflects in how much collateral damage she causes and a lack of concern for how her behavior might effect the other two angels.
I'd have to say Mothgirl, personally; her fall into corruption was the most amusing, where she just keeps talking to people, messing up slightly, and having to brainwash them into praising HORNET. Even afterwards, she does a great job of "Evil with good PR", where she doesn't bother with blunt tools and sledgehammers even though she's "strong enough to crush their heads like tomatoes" - she just politely asks people for whatever she wants, be it cabbage or swallow's nests, and they give it to her. Because they're brainwashed, and why make it more complicated than that?

I also like Kaguya, but it's more of a one-dimensional like; I enjoy sadistic characters like her, even if they don't break out of that mold all that often.

Reactions: BahnMiire

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
I'd have to say Mothgirl, personally; her fall into corruption was the most amusing, where she just keeps talking to people, messing up slightly, and having to brainwash them into praising HORNET. Even afterwards, she does a great job of "Evil with good PR", where she doesn't bother with blunt tools and sledgehammers even though she's "strong enough to crush their heads like tomatoes" - she just politely asks people for whatever she wants, be it cabbage or swallow's nests, and they give it to her. Because they're brainwashed, and why make it more complicated than that?

I also like Kaguya, but it's more of a one-dimensional like; I enjoy sadistic characters like her, even if they don't break out of that mold all that often.
My favorite moment with kaguya, is when the roles are reversed between her and Fan. In the prologue it’s kaguya asking fan if there’s a peaceful solution between them, fan answers no. when kaguya is evil, its fan asking if there’s a chance for peace with kaguya smugly grinning and saying “no.” I also find it interesting that even though Kaguya is more sadistic, she’s actually more merciful than scorpion (I know that’s not saying much).A woman insulted her TWICE without punishment. Although with Kaguya, you’d better pray she finds you cute or you’re going to suffer.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes