4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

zoleth

Jun 9, 2019
I only recently found this... and am currently playing v 0.2.11.1 ... Is the dragon form currently available, or still unreleased?
I haven't seen anything about when it would be released, but I haven't been supporting the creator for a little while now.

Anlerine

Jul 20, 2019
Hi,can someone tell me what links work well for download without problems of something? Because the links are differents than before when I was downloading the game so I am not sure of what link tty

pep61

Dec 9, 2020
seems they are back , they dropped a post on patreon about the next update progress (yes still just progress )

Reactions: ejmuerte

Kl1S4

Feb 7, 2023
finally someone posted the last update ABOUT the game, in short, he created several types of dragon, in addition to working on new monsters that will be used in chapter 3 and in future ones..
d9acac7f73058260a31f74d8b1e875c011167247d7891feb1e3f69e036e61daf.png
07d88942655cdcb6f14a9b75006eedd261c700532b7683be8fac471da8c5a009.jpg
well he says he is working on balancing the Faere Prince, chapter 3 should be divided into 3 with the first part being Caspian, the second and last would have the sub-boss and the boss, respectively and for more information just look to their discord, because the updates about the game will be posted there.

Last edited:

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
finally someone posted the last update ABOUT the game, in short, he created several types of dragon, in addition to working on new monsters that will be used in chapter 3 and in future ones..
View attachment 3443290
View attachment 3443291
well he says he is working on balancing the Faere Prince, chapter 3 should be divided into 3 with the first part being Caspian, the second and last would have the sub-boss and the boss, respectively and for more information just look to their discord, because the updates about the game will be posted there.
well just keep posting whatever their new updates...

and yay upcoming new dragon penises lol xD

Reactions: Kl1S4

MadNuar

Nov 21, 2022
View attachment 3443290
View attachment 3443291
that first dragon knight looks cool

Reactions: Kl1S4
Nov 25, 2021
someone can help me? what is the last scene of the gallery in ur room? i thought was something like 2 goblins but i lost against a goblin trio and triggered always the same with 1 goblin. Is a goblin duo/trio the last scene? if yes how i unlock it ty very much ^-^

W2L

Nov 14, 2022
UPDATE: The HP and MP cheats have been fixed now.

Omg I'm so sorry it took me so long to update the cheat table for this game, life has been chaotic. The updates to the game messed up a couple of the cheats quite a bit, but I've fixed them all now so they should work.

As you'll see listed below, this cheat table has cheats for infinite HP (with or without 1-Hit Kill ability), infinite MP, infinite gold, instant level up (1 level per monster killed, up to max level, and this works for all characters/alt forms), and max sluttiness.

Each cheat section has instructions under the header for how to activate the cheat. They can't be activated as soon as you load a save or start a new game from main menu because of how the game and the cheats work.

Basic explanation: Since the game assigns addresses to both instructions and values held in memory (like your HP) dynamically, they change every time you run the game. The opcodes for an instruction, however, won't change. So the cheats use an aob scan to find the bytes of the opcode for the instruction the cheat will modify. But an instruction won't be assigned an address until the function that the instruction is part of is initially called, which means the instruction (and thus it's opcode/bytes) the cheat needs to find to work can't be found until it has an address.

It's not a big deal, just a small step to do before you activate a cheat. But you have to do it every time you run the executable to start up the game. Once you've done the prereq. to activate a cheat, you can turn that cheat off and on all you want while the game is running.

CHEAT LIST

Infinite HP: Just get into a battle and either hit an enemy or get hit. Doesn't matter which character/enemy gets hit. All that matters for that cheat is that someone takes damage. You can activate one of the two HP cheats after that, even if the battle isn't over. You can't use both at the same time, so pick one. Only difference between them is one lets you insta-kill each enemy (I'm looking at you, Fairy Prince and Alpha Wolf).

Infinite MP: it's similar to what you do for the HP one, except instead a move with an MP cost has to be used once before activating the cheat. The move can be done be you/Ash/Lyric or an enemy.

*Slight change to how this cheat works, due to changes in the game code.*
Instant Level-Up: Win a battle and you'll earn XP. It can be activated after that. For each subsequent battle, for every monster that's killed while the cheat is on, all characters in the battle below level 20 will gain 1 level. This includes alt forms, so long as you're in the alt form when the monster is killed.

Infinite Gold/Buy-For-Free: Go to any store and BUY an item, doesn't matter which item it is. You can activate the cheat after that. Once cheat is active, if you buy something else and your gold is less than 99,999, it will increase to that amount, and no matter what you buy, the cost won't be deducted from your gold. Keep in mind, if you're starting a new game from the main menu, the purchase of your lust-inducing armor doesn't count as buying an item from the store.

Max Sluttiness: Open the menu, view the hero's info on the Status screen, then close the menu. After that, activate the cheat, go have sex once with any monster or npc (like the Stranger). The sluttiness will now be maxed out. Turn the cheat off after that. You don't have to reactivate this one every time you play the game like the others. One and done, folks.

Last edited:

HalcyonReign

Dec 16, 2023
someone can help me? what is the last scene of the gallery in ur room? i thought was something like 2 goblins but i lost against a goblin trio and triggered always the same with 1 goblin. Is a goblin duo/trio the last scene? if yes how i unlock it ty very much ^-^
If that's the "goblin spit-roast".. it's bugged currently. Should be addressed in a later update.

TheBoss756

May 5, 2022
Omg I'm so sorry it took me so long to update the cheat table for this game, life has been chaotic. The updates to the game messed up a couple of the cheats quite a bit, but I've fixed them all now so they should work.

As you'll see listed below, this cheat table has cheats for infinite HP (with or without 1-Hit Kill ability), infinite MP, infinite gold, instant level up (1 level per monster killed, up to max level, and this works for all characters/alt forms), and max sluttiness.

Each cheat section has instructions under the header for how to activate the cheat. They can't be activated as soon as you load a save or start a new game from main menu because of how the game and the cheats work.

Basic explanation: Since the game assigns addresses to both instructions and values held in memory (like your HP) dynamically, they change every time you run the game. The opcodes for an instruction, however, won't change. So the cheats use an aob scan to find the bytes of the opcode for the instruction the cheat will modify. But an instruction won't be assigned an address until the function that the instruction is part of is initially called, which means the instruction (and thus it's opcode/bytes) the cheat needs to find to work can't be found until it has an address.

It's not a big deal, just a small step to do before you activate a cheat. But you have to do it every time you run the executable to start up the game. Once you've done the prereq. to activate a cheat, you can turn that cheat off and on all you want while the game is running.

CHEAT LIST

Infinite HP: Just get into a battle and either hit an enemy or get hit. Doesn't matter which character/enemy gets hit. All that matters for that cheat is that someone takes damage. You can activate one of the two HP cheats after that, even if the battle isn't over. You can't use both at the same time, so pick one. Only difference between them is one lets you insta-kill each enemy (I'm looking at you, Fairy Prince and Alpha Wolf).

Infinite MP: it's similar to what you do for the HP one, except instead a move with an MP cost has to be used once before activating the cheat. The move can be done be you/Ash/Lyric or an enemy.

Instant Level-Up: Win a battle and you'll earn XP. It can be activated after that. For each subsequent battle, for every monster that's killed while the cheat is on, all characters in the battle below level 20 will gain 1 level. This includes alt forms, so long as you're in the alt form when the monster is killed.

Infinite Gold/Buy-For-Free: Go to any store and BUY an item, doesn't matter which item it is. You can activate the cheat after that. Once cheat is active, if you buy something else and your gold is less than 99,999, it will increase to that amount, and no matter what you buy, the cost won't be deducted from your gold. Keep in mind, if you're starting a new game from the main menu, the purchase of your lust-inducing armor doesn't count as buying an item from the store.

Max Sluttiness: Open the menu, view the hero's info on the Status screen, then close the menu. After that, activate the cheat, go have sex once with any monster or npc (like the Stranger). The sluttiness will now be maxed out. Turn the cheat off after that. You don't have to reactivate this one every time you play the game like the others. One and done, folks.
Idk if its a me problem but the Infinite HP and 1 hit script seem to make the enemies one hit me as well.

W2L

Nov 14, 2022
Idk if its a me problem but the Infinite HP and 1 hit script seem to make the enemies one hit me as well.
That is odd, I wasn't having that issue when I tested them. You're playing on the current version? Which enemies were able to kill you?

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes