4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

TheBoss756

May 5, 2022
That is odd, I wasn't having that issue when I tested them. You're playing on the current version? Which enemies were able to kill you?
I am playing the most recent version and from what I've seen, all the enemies still do damage to me and can one shot if I have that script on. However, this is only to the MC, not Ash or Lyric.

Kl1S4

Feb 7, 2023
"Battle UI overhaul, a new command menu, command tool tips, improved turn display at the top of the screen, better input and target selection, updated graphics, new damage numbers and health bars.

New abilities and effects for dragonform with more coming.

Converting to new input system and working out kinks with that as well as key rebinding.

Environment art for the new areas and polishing some existing areas."

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Koburo and ejmuerte

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
did they drop a new update on their game? i wonder where's our uploader here if he can update the page...

HalcyonReign

Dec 16, 2023
i mean what about his patreon? any updates or any paid members here in this thread if there's any new update?
He doesn't update the Patreon very often. Most of his discussions are on his Discord channel.

If you can access this.. here's a link:

"Hey everyone here's a quick update on what I've been working on. Battle UI overhaul, a new command menu, command tool tips, improved turn display at the top of the screen, better input and target selection, updated graphics, new damage numbers and health bars. New abilities and effects for dragonform with more coming. Converting to new input system and working out kinks with that as well as key rebinding. Environment art for the new areas and polishing some existing areas. I'm hoping to have a big announcement ready for you soon. Thank you for your patience and support!"

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
He doesn't update the Patreon very often. Most of his discussions are on his Discord channel.

If you can access this.. here's a link:

"Hey everyone here's a quick update on what I've been working on. Battle UI overhaul, a new command menu, command tool tips, improved turn display at the top of the screen, better input and target selection, updated graphics, new damage numbers and health bars. New abilities and effects for dragonform with more coming. Converting to new input system and working out kinks with that as well as key rebinding. Environment art for the new areas and polishing some existing areas. I'm hoping to have a big announcement ready for you soon. Thank you for your patience and support!"
about the discord server, i bet thats private invite only im pretty sure why his discord link is posted on his patreon only

W2L

Nov 14, 2022
I am playing the most recent version and from what I've seen, all the enemies still do damage to me and can one shot if I have that script on. However, this is only to the MC, not Ash or Lyric.
Sorry about the wait, I was slammed with work and another project that I had to finish before I could do anything else. I hadn't even noticed the address of the character type flag had shifted when I tested the cheats, the main character was the only one who didn't happen to have the same value in the old address for the flag. Both HP cheats and the MP cheat should work correctly now for all characters, so I've updated my previous post with the fixed file.

TheBoss756

May 5, 2022
Sorry about the wait, I was slammed with work and another project that I had to finish before I could do anything else. I hadn't even noticed the address of the character type flag had shifted when I tested the cheats, the main character was the only one who didn't happen to have the same value in the old address for the flag. Both HP cheats and the MP cheat should work correctly now for all characters, so I've updated my previous post with the fixed file.
Thanks a bunch

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes