WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
this is such a facile argument, I dont know why Im spending time... well I do know, i dont have anything better to do at 2am....

Does he look impoverished?

Does she look impoverished?

You can do the exact same, and cherrypick successful examples just as I did. Stop trying to tell the dev how to make his game, that's all this boils down to, it's beyond obnoxious, and you see it in a multitude of threads on daily basis.

That other guy doesn't hate you for your preference, he hates you because you come in and loudly espouse your take on OTHERS preferences. I hate incest, the idea of fucking your sister and mother kills my boner. But you don't see me in threads like AWAM or Lust theory trying to lobby the dev to change tack.
Hey don't get me wrong man, I don't kink shame. at least I don't try to. I hate harems as much as NTR. I'm probably in the lowest part of AVN simply because I have no side, I only like romancing one girl at a time, I ask harem fans all the time if a game is full on harem or not and they hardly reply back, so I get where your coming from. I was just using Deliverance as an example. I guess I could have worded my original post better. For that I apologize.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Gotcha, I only played the first update, quote me again if I'm wrong but it went full on Harem if I remember right, which is why I quit playing his new game. Thanks for telling me about is patreon, as I'm the type of person that goes by if you do vanilla and "NTR" you have need to keep both fan bases other wise what you just said and showed happens.
There were multiple endings and I honestly don't remember much (I only completed two of them, myself because it all seemed kinda rushed). But the two I got weren't harem (and the game thread doesn't even have a harem tag).

Anyway, to get back on topic, I liked the way MoonShard started off. It could definitely use some improvements in the proofreading/writing department. Some dialogues are very choppy and don't feel natural. I also hope the dev doesn't feel pressured to remove/add things they didn't intend. One of the things I like about visual novels are choices with consequence and how it can change the story. Which is why I hate the standard harem games where there is very little creativity and it's all basically kinetic (MC is stud with god dick and every woman falls for him) and the only choice is do you want to fuck her or not. It's so boring. And in this game, we have multiple protag, which allows us to have some fun with both characters and having to navigate those relationships based on the choices they make.

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
There were multiple endings and I honestly don't remember much (I only completed two of them, myself because it all seemed kinda rushed). But the two I got weren't harem (and the game thread doesn't even have a harem tag).

Anyway, to get back on topic, I liked the way MoonShard started off. It could definitely use some improvements in the proofreading/writing department. Some dialogues are very choppy and don't feel natural. I also hope the dev doesn't feel pressured to remove/add things they didn't intend. One of the things I like about visual novels are choices with consequence and how it can change the story. Which is why I hate the standard harem games where there is very little creativity and it's all basically kinetic (MC is stud with god dick and every woman falls for him) and the only choice is do you want to fuck her or not. It's so boring. And in this game, we have multiple protag, which allows us to have some fun with both characters and having to navigate those relationships based on the choices they make.
True enough, I've recently been playing female protag games the last couple of months just for something new. Which is why I checked this game out, as you can probably tell it kinda has the good girl gone bad art style, so wanted to check it out. I downloaded it, just haven't played it yet as I'm currently playing champions of liberty institute of training. I'll get to this game once I'm done with the other one. Only thing I was pretty much worried about was how everyone kept saying how the story was making no sense, however I'll play it and make my own opinion on the game.

Reactions: KimchiDev

KimchiDev

Game Developer
May 13, 2023

Thank you for writing about MoonShard in this thread. We would like to explain our approach to the game. We have a script that is the skeleton of the game. And we don't change it. And we have NSWF scenes, which are the muscle and skin of the game. Our little community decides who fucks who as the plot unfolds. Maybe we'll get a Frankenschein at the end, but it's a very interesting experience to see what happens if the players decide what they want to see in the game. And the dialogues, we're trying to fix them and make them better. Thanks for the comment.

Reactions: WerewolfSinX

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Thank you for writing about MoonShard in this thread. We would like to explain our approach to the game. We have a script that is the skeleton of the game. And we don't change it. And we have NSWF scenes, which are the muscle and skin of the game. Our little community decides who fucks who as the plot unfolds. Maybe we'll get a Frankenschein at the end, but it's a very interesting experience to see what happens if the players decide what they want to see in the game. And the dialogues, we're trying to fix them and make them better. Thanks for the comment.
Hey Kimchi, since I've been on a female protag kick lately, I just wanted to know is there any lesbian stuff yet for this game? I mainly play lesbian roles for the female characters, if not I'll still play the game, however it might have to be on my backlog until there is actual lesbian stuff. Also she dosen't have to have sex with the female romances yet but at the very least some sort of attraction to each other, sort of like maybe hand holding or stuff like that or looking into each others eyes sort of stuff

KimchiDev

Game Developer
May 13, 2023
Hey Kimchi, since I've been on a female protag kick lately, I just wanted to know is there any lesbian stuff yet for this game? I mainly play lesbian roles for the female characters, if not I'll still play the game, however it might have to be on my backlog until there is actual lesbian stuff. Also she dosen't have to have sex with the female romances yet but at the very least some sort of attraction to each other, sort of like maybe hand holding or stuff like that or looking into each others eyes sort of stuff
Hi, yes, there is a lesbian route in the game. It just appeared in 0.5b, so not much content yet.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Love
Reactions: WerewolfSinX

KimchiDev

Game Developer
May 13, 2023
What type of NTR is in this game?
At the moment there is netorare in the game, in the future there may be netori. This is optional in the game.
There are currently no characters in the game who are in a relationship. So NTR in the game is quite subjective.
If you play the game, it would be cool if you let us know what you think about the game and NTR in the game.

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Seeing previews: "Hmmkay, custom artwork... let's see"

Reading tags: "Incest, male protagonist... no NTR... good... wait, female protagonist too?"

Reading description: "Dwarves, Goblins, comeo characters from other games, demons, powerful club and neko!"

1659383445878.png

Reactions: fev666

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
You shouldn't even need a poll, F95 is from the fact that 95% here hate NTR with a passion
95%? I wonder how deep inside your ass you had to reach to find that percentage to pull out :KEK:

Half the games here contain something that SOMEONE would call NTR. Basically to avoid ntr completely, you have 10+ tags you can never use and it must always be Male Protagonist too?

I'm not saying most people like ntr but its def not 95% of people who hate it, otherwise half the games here wouldn't contain it. Most polls I have seen here, its closer to 30% who hate it, 40% who don't care and 30% who like it.
at least those that want to even have a chance of decent money from it.
Again with the money pandering from someone who probably never paid a creator a single cent :FacePalm: Plenty of games with optional ntr that are doing great but of course that's not something you were going to mention.

my suggestion. scrap the multiprot and focus on one, either male or female. you will ofter much more content and focus more on the story.
if it serves no purpose to the story, remove them both ( ntr and itts vibe plus the punishment) and focus on making a strong story.
Man, people asking devs to remove existing content from their game is the most cringe shit. "Yeah uhh could you just remove this content you worked hours on to draw and implement because I don't like it and I don't care its already done and if other people like it" :FacePalm: Mate, the content is already done and released, removing it does nothing but disapoint those who enjoyed it, so what is the damn point?

Here is what I'm trying to convey in meme format for those mentally incapable of understanding normal text.

1703128324742.png

Last edited:

hgffdh

Feb 26, 2018
You shouldn't even need a poll, F95 is from the fact that 95% here hate NTR with a passion, it's why most AVNs stay far away from it (though easier said than done, as some consider non-virgin LIs or the existence of any males besides the MC NTR), at least those that want to even have a chance of decent money from it.
Thats not correct. I do not hate NTR but I hate when NTR is added where its not needed and ruins the theme. NTR is fine if the male protagonist is some sort of femboy or other subby character. See the NTR bunnies game, Tales of Androgyny, Crossdressing in Camelot etc. NTR is a humiliating thing to experience and humiliation is fine if the game is revolving around it.
However in games like Seeds of Chaos, where the protag is supposed to be the Chad antihero, killing raping and pillaging and dominating your enemies and allies alike with your cunning and unbreakable spirit, Rowan being a cuck runs against the theme. A cuck leading a horde of orcs on a conquest do not make for a compelling imagery, how can he hope to keep an army in line if he can't even handle one woman?

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes