Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
Honestly I don't really know what the game is about or what the plan is for the game based on the tags and descriptions.
So the male mc is just trying to have a happy life, but has an NTR tag like is it a game with choices or is it the standard NTR game where he is supposed to fail and suffer.
Like does the MC path even have a plot because the female MC has a tangible goal and reason to do things, but what is the gameplay on that path find father while being pure or get corrupted while doing it and become a whore.

The synopsis just sounds like I'm playing multiple games disconnected from each other in one which doesn't really make me want to try the game as it just sounds like a disconnected aimless mess in the making. The game could be great, but I don't feel like trying it because of this.

KimchiDev

Game Developer
May 13, 2023
Honestly I don't really know what the game is about or what the plan is for the game based on the tags and descriptions.
So the male mc is just trying to have a happy life, but has an NTR tag like is it a game with choices or is it the standard NTR game where he is supposed to fail and suffer.
Like does the MC path even have a plot because the female MC has a tangible goal and reason to do things, but what is the gameplay on that path find father while being pure or get corrupted while doing it and become a whore.

The synopsis just sounds like I'm playing multiple games disconnected from each other in one which doesn't really make me want to try the game as it just sounds like a disconnected aimless mess in the making. The game could be great, but I don't feel like trying it because of this.
Maybe if you play, you'll change your mind?

666terror666

Oct 26, 2020
What "Beast Within" said is correct but it is also incomplete. As much as you lose players by having the NTR tag you also gain players. NTR is a hard yes/no tag for many people, just like gay,furry,scat and some others. There are few people who dont care if these tags are in, most people will either search for it or exclude it. And thats why you should decide to realy go for it or not do it at all. I myself would love to have a huge game that includes about every fetish, but that game would take ages to develop and everyone would stop playing before it ever gets anywhere. So from a strategical point of view I'd say those "heavy" tags need a decission very early on. Pick your audience and develop for them, else you get tossed aside.
Btw the right call is to give us a decent NTR game ;)

KimchiDev

Game Developer
May 13, 2023
What "Beast Within" said is correct but it is also incomplete. As much as you lose players by having the NTR tag you also gain players. NTR is a hard yes/no tag for many people, just like gay,furry,scat and some others. There are few people who dont care if these tags are in, most people will either search for it or exclude it. And thats why you should decide to realy go for it or not do it at all. I myself would love to have a huge game that includes about every fetish, but that game would take ages to develop and everyone would stop playing before it ever gets anywhere. So from a strategical point of view I'd say those "heavy" tags need a decission very early on. Pick your audience and develop for them, else you get tossed aside.
Btw the right call is to give us a decent NTR game ;)
Thank you for your opinions. Today we learned a lot about NTR and people's attitude towards it. I think we will observe the reaction and make a vote on Patreon where everything will be decided. When we made the game, we thought that the players would decide its fate.

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
Maybe if you play, you'll change your mind?
I mean yes forcing myself to play the game would solve the problem of not wanting to try the game.
But
Thank you for your opinions. Today we learned a lot about NTR and people's attitude towards it. I think we will observe the reaction and make a vote on Patreon where everything will be decided. When we made the game, we thought that the players would decide its fate.
Implies that the one of my worries about the game having no clear direction is true.

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
don't take seriously boys who believe that all women in the world should only be fucked by their own dick.
Fuck off I don't give a fuck about the NTR as if the game was just an NTR game I would just ignore it.
Hell I fucking defend games that have it and make it 100% optional and avoidable; my problem is I don't know what the game is.

The game is about multiple protagonists for they story, but nope now you pick who you play as an ignore the other.
The male MC has no unique purpose besides the nebulous goal of happiness, but the description reads like an NTR game.
So do I have choices, are routes locked, what is the content split?
The female protagonist sounds like an entire different game where she has a serious goal of finding her father who she is desperate to find.
Is this a corruption game, a mystery game, does it have romance?
Do the two paths even converge or effect each other or are they basically separate games?
Also the game will have crossovers with characters from other media which sounds odd with the severity of her plot.
The Dev then says the direction of the game is determined my the patrons which is fine, but validates my opinion that the game seems directionless and disconnected.

Not all criticism is based on how much someone loves or hates NTR.
All I wanted was what the plan of the game was and what the game is actually about as the description and tags made it impossible to parse.

KimchiDev

Game Developer
May 13, 2023
Fuck off I don't give a fuck about the NTR as if the game was just an NTR game I would just ignore it.
Hell I fucking defend games that have it and make it 100% optional and avoidable; my problem is I don't know what the game is.

The game is about multiple protagonists for they story, but nope now you pick who you play as an ignore the other.
The male MC has no unique purpose besides the nebulous goal of happiness, but the description reads like an NTR game.
So do I have choices, are routes locked, what is the content split?
The female protagonist sounds like an entire different game where she has a serious goal of finding her father who she is desperate to find.
Is this a corruption game, a mystery game, does it have romance?
Do the two paths even converge or effect each other or are they basically separate games?
Also the game will have crossovers with characters from other media which sounds odd with the severity of her plot.
The Dev then says the direction of the game is determined my the patrons which is fine, but validates my opinion that the game seems directionless and disconnected.

Not all criticism is based on how much someone loves or hates NTR.
All I wanted was what the plan of the game was and what the game is actually about as the description and tags made it impossible to parse.
Okay, I think it's worth clarifying. All nswf content in the game can be skipped, depending on choice. The mc has his own personality and his own motivation to explore the mysteries of the city. In the game, characters will have different story branches with certain choices. That is, you decide whether MC and FMC will explore the city together or not. Consequently, you can skip all the NTR content. The game has corruption, secrets, and romance. Any cameos will be explained in the storyline. Right now the game has a basic idea. But the path to the end will depend on the patreons. I hope it's clear now. I apologize if anyone was offended.

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
Okay, I think it's worth clarifying. All nswf content in the game can be skipped, depending on choice. The mc has his own personality and his own motivation to explore the mysteries of the city. In the game, characters will have different story branches with certain choices. That is, you decide whether MC and FMC will explore the city together or not. Consequently, you can skip all the NTR content. The game has corruption, secrets, and romance. Any cameos will be explained in the storyline. Right now the game has a basic idea. But the path to the end will depend on the patreons. I hope it's clear now. I apologize if anyone was offended.
Skipped or Avoidable?

Because they are not the same thing.

Though a simple search of f95 will reveal thousands of posts (literally, thousands...) describing the difference between these, I will post the basics here for simplicity. I am also trying to be as free of bias as possible, but this is one of those things that an 'English second language' person (like myself) can get confused over, because of how narrow the difference is.

Skipped/skippable - The actions being 'skipped' still happen in the context of the story. While the player does not view/see them, in regards to the story of the game, the actions have still taken place.
*Note: In Ren'Py this is also known as the 'Ctrl' key.

Avoided/avoidable - The actions being 'avoided' do not happen, usually, by the players direct choice, as a consequence of direct choice, or by the selection of a game setting. This causes the story to take a different arch in which the 'avoidable' action choice has two separate directions that deviate based on this choice.

Hope this helps

KimchiDev

Game Developer
May 13, 2023
Skipped or Avoidable?

Though a simple search of f95 will reveal thousands of posts (literally, thousands...) describing the difference between these, I will post the basics here for simplicity. I am also trying to be as free of bias as possible, but this is one of those things that an 'English second language' person (like myself) can get confused over, because of how narrow the difference is.

Skipped/skippable - The actions being 'skipped' still happen in the context of the story. While the player does not view/see them, in regards to the story of the game, the actions have still taken place.

Avoided/avoidable - The actions being 'avoided' do not happen, usually, by the players direct choice, as a consequence of direct choice, or by the selection of a game setting. This causes the story to take a different arch in which the 'avoidable' action choice has two separate directions that deviate based on this choice.

Hope this helps
Skipped or Avoidable?

Hope this helps
All NSWF content is avoidable. It all depends on your choice.

Reactions: hobobobb

unocrus

Oct 28, 2018
This is a weird game. I can't really think of a better way to describe it.

The story kind of goes all over the place and the two main characters play like they might as well be separate games. Most of the written dialogue is kind of stiff and broken in the sort of way you would get after a rough translation.

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
Jesus Christ I wasn't even trolling or trying to be mean I simply wanted clarification.
Good luck on your game because you will fucking need it.
Damm i find it funny that he says that when he is the one that is being over defensive about a genuine question and take it as bad and act like a like a guy in school trying to be funny kirky dude relax
Whit the description and those tags in very lost of what the game is

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes