vrtrtr

May 8, 2017

Overview: Starring a guy who comes to town and gets caught in the middle of things.​

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As of right now, you only ever play as a male protagonist. Just because there's a female character somewhere in there doesn't change that - otherwise every single heterosexual game would feature both protagonists, making the distinction useless.
Please correct your tags, thanks.

KimchiDev

Game Developer
May 13, 2023
As of right now, you only ever play as a male protagonist. Just because there's a female character somewhere in there doesn't change that - otherwise every single heterosexual game would feature both protagonists, making the distinction useless.
Please correct your tags, thanks.
in the latest update, you play for the FMC.

• Angry
Reactions: acondo and Priappus

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MoonShard-0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
MC talks about being taken advantage of even though I didn't give Eva any money.

KimchiDev

Game Developer
May 13, 2023
beautiful art, interesting story but the ntr( absolute hard pass) , multiple protags and other men groping as punishment (?!!?), kills the game for me

good luck dev. with that tag, you will need it.

View attachment 3042206
thanks for your opinion! we introduced groping to penalize a player for inaction. This will not happen in the future.

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
thanks for your opinion! we introduced groping to penalize a player for inaction. This will not happen in the future.
so the ntr part of the game is the groping penalty? did I get thatt right?

in any case, you can aviod any scene in the game.
you need to make it clear that by saying avoidable it means it will never happen.

after playing "Confined with Goddesses" I have a soft spot for this kind of art and because of that, if I may, with all due respect, I will share with you a friendly suggestion. do what you wish with it.

just the ntr tag has the folowing results
a. your game is already absent from many peoples search list. reason- they exclude the tag ntr.
b. your game is already in many peoples ignore list just because of the ntr ( wont even bother if it is avoidable or not, just like me)
c. your game will be avoided even after testing. Other men in games, especially when used as some form of punishment, are not appealing to the general public.

I would add that multiple protags is also a problem, but since you said you will give a choise as who to play, you somewhat solve it, though, mind you, that will mean less content for either protagonist which is not a good move imho.

my suggestion. scrap the multiprot and focus on one, either male or female. you will ofter much more content and focus more on the story.
if it serves no purpose to the story, remove them both ( ntr and itts vibe plus the punishment) and focus on making a strong story.
a good story can have as little sex as possible and keep people hooked.

always keep in mind. ntr in one of those fetishes, that sticks with you forever and many devs have regreted adding it in theyr games.( some openly, some in private, some abandon their games to go for a fresh start but people remember and they dont trust them)
you dont have tto take my word on it, just roam through the games and forums and you will see what I mean.

I will put this one in my watch list, to see where you will go with it and I will keep an eye on the comments but thats about it

KimchiDev

Game Developer
May 13, 2023
so the ntr part of the game is the groping penalty? did I get thatt right?

you need to make it clear that by saying avoidable it means it will never happen.

after playing "Confined with Goddesses" I have a soft spot for this kind of art and because of that, if I may, with all due respect, I will share with you a friendly suggestion. do what you wish with it.

just the ntr tag has the folowing results
a. your game is already absent from many peoples search list. reason- they exclude the tag ntr.
b. your game is already in many peoples ignore list just because of the ntr ( wont even bother if it is avoidable or not, just like me)
c. your game will be avoided even after testing. Other men in games, especially when used as some form of punishment, are not appealing to the general public.

I would add that multiple protags is also a problem, but since you said you will give a choise as who to play, you somewhat solve it, though, mind you, that will mean less content for either protagonist which is not a good move imho.

my suggestion. scrap the multiprot and focus on one, either male or female. you will ofter much more content and focus more on the story.
if it serves no purpose to the story, remove them both ( ntr and itts vibe plus the punishment) and focus on making a strong story.
a good story can have as little sex as possible and keep people hooked.

always keep in mind. ntr in one of those fetishes, that sticks with you forever and many devs have regreted adding it in theyr games.( some openly, some in private, some abandon their games to go for a fresh start but people remember and they dont trust them)
you dont have tto take my word on it, just roam through the games and forums and you will see what I mean.

I will put this one in my watch list, to see where you will go with it and I will keep an eye on the comments but thats about it
thank you for your opinion. We listen to every opinion. We will consider what to do with the NTR tag. Maybe we will carefully remove it from the game, maybe not. Either way, commenters like you have a big impact on the future of MoonShard. We don't have an audience yet to ask what they expect from us. Thank you!

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes