Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
ok after reading most comments , even the sausage eater troll who is so alpha that his asshole drips testosterone, I will pass this game.

I wish the dev best of luck and only success in his work.

Reactions: Priappus

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
so the ntr part of the game is the groping penalty? did I get thatt right?

you need to make it clear that by saying avoidable it means it will never happen.

after playing "Confined with Goddesses" I have a soft spot for this kind of art and because of that, if I may, with all due respect, I will share with you a friendly suggestion. do what you wish with it.

just the ntr tag has the folowing results
a. your game is already absent from many peoples search list. reason- they exclude the tag ntr.
b. your game is already in many peoples ignore list just because of the ntr ( wont even bother if it is avoidable or not, just like me)
c. your game will be avoided even after testing. Other men in games, especially when used as some form of punishment, are not appealing to the general public.

I would add that multiple protags is also a problem, but since you said you will give a choise as who to play, you somewhat solve it, though, mind you, that will mean less content for either protagonist which is not a good move imho.

my suggestion. scrap the multiprot and focus on one, either male or female. you will ofter much more content and focus more on the story.
if it serves no purpose to the story, remove them both ( ntr and itts vibe plus the punishment) and focus on making a strong story.
a good story can have as little sex as possible and keep people hooked.

always keep in mind. ntr in one of those fetishes, that sticks with you forever and many devs have regreted adding it in theyr games.( some openly, some in private, some abandon their games to go for a fresh start but people remember and they dont trust them)
you dont have tto take my word on it, just roam through the games and forums and you will see what I mean.

I will put this one in my watch list, to see where you will go with it and I will keep an eye on the comments but thats about it
what tf is this, a HUAC interrogation?

Sir, under section 37d of the aforementioned material it has come to our attention several pieces of problematic content exist in your game. I'd hate to see anything unpleasant happen to your game.

mafia2.jpg

I enjoyed the playthrough, just wish it were longer. Especially liked the unique art style.

Last edited:

s201

Jun 18, 2017
Eva incest route is good. Waiting for update! (y)
Как говорится: спасибо за контент, братишка :sneaky:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: KimchiDev

KimchiDev

Game Developer
May 13, 2023
Eva incest route is good. Waiting for update! (y)
Как говорится: спасибо за контент, братишка :sneaky:
thx for feedback broy
тхэнкс фор зе фидбек броу

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: s201

longxa762

Mar 24, 2017
so the ntr part of the game is the groping penalty? did I get thatt right?

you need to make it clear that by saying avoidable it means it will never happen.

after playing "Confined with Goddesses" I have a soft spot for this kind of art and because of that, if I may, with all due respect, I will share with you a friendly suggestion. do what you wish with it.

just the ntr tag has the folowing results
a. your game is already absent from many peoples search list. reason- they exclude the tag ntr.
b. your game is already in many peoples ignore list just because of the ntr ( wont even bother if it is avoidable or not, just like me)
c. your game will be avoided even after testing. Other men in games, especially when used as some form of punishment, are not appealing to the general public.

I would add that multiple protags is also a problem, but since you said you will give a choise as who to play, you somewhat solve it, though, mind you, that will mean less content for either protagonist which is not a good move imho.

my suggestion. scrap the multiprot and focus on one, either male or female. you will ofter much more content and focus more on the story.
if it serves no purpose to the story, remove them both ( ntr and itts vibe plus the punishment) and focus on making a strong story.
a good story can have as little sex as possible and keep people hooked.

always keep in mind. ntr in one of those fetishes, that sticks with you forever and many devs have regreted adding it in theyr games.( some openly, some in private, some abandon their games to go for a fresh start but people remember and they dont trust them)
you dont have tto take my word on it, just roam through the games and forums and you will see what I mean.

I will put this one in my watch list, to see where you will go with it and I will keep an eye on the comments but thats about it
Every time I look for new NTR game, there is always someone who saw the game have good art and bitch about the tag, forcing the author to remove NTR altogether. You know there is a reason why NTR is around, it's a giant market where you are not a part of, whether you like it or not.

Some of the most popular incest game on this site like "Power Vacuum" - "Lust Theory" - "Agent17" - "Max's Life" - "The Twist" have the NTR tag but does that change anything in their popularity? No. You also got here because you didn't filter the tag, like 99% of the users.

Last edited:

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Every time I look for new NTR game, there is always someone who saw the game have good art and bitch about the tag, forcing the author to remove NTR altogether. You know there is a reason why NTR is around, it's a giant market where you are not a part of, whether you like it or not.

Some of the most popular incest game on this site like "Power Vacuum" - "Lust Theory" - "Agent17" - "Max's Life" - "The Twist" have the NTR tag but does that change anything in their popularity? No. You also got here because you didn't filter the tag, like 99% of the users.
We can agree to disagree with your first paragraph, but the second one is so wrong. Of all of them, Power Vaccuum is the only one that's profited from the tag. Like, literally the only one. Each of the others were incredibly successful without it. Including Lust Theory which doesn't even have ANY in the game except for a COUPLE of Non-canon extra ones you have to actively find. Same with Max's Life who's Dev didn't even know what En Tee Argh was, he just added a bunch of slutty girl doing slutty things. The Twist has short path that includes it, while the rest is focused on the Incest.

If you're gonna hate us for our preference, at least be accurate. It's like saying DMD and Milfy City got popular because of the the Big Tits tag. Sure, it's a tag that people love, but I'm pretty sure the big I tag is responsible for it's success.

Regardless, have a nice day. You too KimchiDev

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
We can agree to disagree with your first paragraph, but the second one is so wrong. Of all of them, Power Vaccuum is the only one that's profited from the tag. Like, literally the only one. Each of the others were incredibly successful without it. Including Lust Theory which doesn't even have ANY in the game except for a COUPLE of Non-canon extra ones you have to actively find. Same with Max's Life who's Dev didn't even know what En Tee Argh was, he just added a bunch of slutty girl doing slutty things. The Twist has short path that includes it, while the rest is focused on the Incest.

If you're gonna hate us for our preference, at least be accurate. It's like saying DMD and Milfy City got popular because of the the Big Tits tag. Sure, it's a tag that people love, but I'm pretty sure the big I tag is responsible for it's success.

Regardless, have a nice day. You too KimchiDev
Pretty much everything you said. I'll add this into it as well, lets look at Deliverance, the game had sharing in it, now the dev dosen't even have it in his new game at all.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Pretty much everything you said. I'll add this into it as well, lets look at Deliverance, the game had sharing in it, now the dev dosen't even have it in his new game at all.
this is such a facile argument, I dont know why Im spending time... well I do know, i dont have anything better to do at 2am....

Does he look impoverished?

Does she look impoverished?

You can do the exact same, and cherrypick successful examples just as I did. Stop trying to tell the dev how to make his game, that's all this boils down to, it's beyond obnoxious, and you see it in a multitude of threads on daily basis.

That other guy doesn't hate you for your preference, he hates you because you come in and loudly espouse your take on OTHERS preferences. I hate incest, the idea of fucking your sister and mother kills my boner. But you don't see me in threads like AWAM or Lust theory trying to lobby the dev to change tack.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
And his subscribers dropped since it ended Feb 2022 and he hasn't recovered
1701706960211.png

The dev had posted about not including it in the new game because something about doing both routes was difficult for him.

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
And his subscribers dropped since it ended Feb 2022 and he hasn't recovered
View attachment 3142400

The dev had posted about not including it in the new game because something about doing both routes was difficult for him.
Gotcha, I only played the first update, quote me again if I'm wrong but it went full on Harem if I remember right, which is why I quit playing his new game. Thanks for telling me about is patreon, as I'm the type of person that goes by if you do vanilla and "NTR" you have need to keep both fan bases other wise what you just said and showed happens.

Reactions: KimchiDev
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes