Recommending More in-depth look at certain romance games

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Dipp3n

Sep 28, 2018
My goal of this thread is to help people with giving brief evaluation of certain games, and let you know if certain games have avoidable tags such as lesbian content,NTR. I understand you look for specific games and when you go asking in said threads you get bombarded with hateful comments. So to counteract that this thread is here the help. I'll first post certain games that I played and give a brief summary and tell you from my experience what tags are avoidable or not. If there is a certain game you want added please let me know. I'll have certain phases to tags in spoilers to give you a better understanding examples:​

Avoidable NTR: Pretty self explanatory based on choices there will or will not be NTR,

Soft NTR: It's basically how you look at it few examples Wives with husbands, Li with a significant other, Li kissing females, Li engaging with other females with/without MC consent.

Avoidable Lesbian Content: Depending on choices your Li will not engage with another female without your consent.

Unavoidable Lesbian Content: This means that no matter what choices you make there will be Lesbian Content.

No Lesbian Content: I'll put this in the spoiler on certain games that need it.

I'm not going to count one off scenes where a Li kisses another girl on a dare or whatever: We all know that sometimes creators put one off scenes just because. On a dare or one female gropes another girl. I'm not counting that as lesbian content if I did that would be all the games on this site.:ROFLMAO:

I started off with random games that I played in this past, just going off the top of my head. I'll update periodically as I play. They are not in any particular order.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A Mother's Love
One of my personal favorites on this site. There are couple women you can be intimate with but the main Li is the mother of your current girlfriend. Her name is Nicole
By your choices you can either be more loving towards Nicole or be more dominant and treat her like a whore. Multiple Li, Choices Matter

Light Of My Life
When I played this game I really enjoyed it, I haven't played it in a while but from what I did play I enjoyed it definitely worth a play if you can look past a few things

Stormside
Played this a few months back, very solid game. Multiple Li, choices matter, and depending on how you play you can either be loving or dominant towards the girls

The Hellcat Lounge
One of the more recent games I played, the game itself is extremely well made. Story is interesting, Multiple Li, Choices matter.

Sisterly Lust
One of my favorite on this site, pretty old so you may have played it but I'll add it anyway. Multiple Li, choices matter, and depending on how you play it you can focus solely on one Li.

Melody
One of my all time favorites, Story is very original. It's completed so pretty long. Multiple Li, choices matter, and you can focus on one Li if you choose to.

Bare Witness
This one here is in my top five. Story is so intriguing, all the characters are beautifully made. You will not be disappointed playing this one. Multiple Li, Choices matter, you can focus on one Li if you choose to.

Where The Heart Is
One of the older ones on this site, even though this game is still unfinished this game has hours of content highly recommend. Multiple Li, Choices Matter, you can focus on one Li if you choose to.

Monkey Business
This was really one of the funniest games I played on this site. The story can be a bit bland but I definitely enjoyed the game. Multiple Li, Choices Matter, you can focus on one Li if you want to.

Picture Perfect
Been a while since I played this game but from what I remember I enjoyed it. Multiple Li, Choices Matter, you can focus on one Li if you choose to.

V.I.R.T.U.E.S
One of the better sandbox games that I played. Multiple Li, Choices Matter, you can focus on One Li.

Freeloading Family
Haven't played this in like two years but I was really into at one point but it does at time feel like a kinetic novel and your choices don't matter but it still a very good game overall. Multiple Li, Choices Somewhat Matter.

Long Road Home
One of the recent ones I played, I gave it a chance just couldn't get into it. Multiple Li, Choices Don't Matter.

Come Home
Haven't played this game in a bit so I'm just going by what I remember but this is a top tier game in my opinion. Multiple Li, Choices Matter, you can focus on one Li if you want to.

Alexandra
One of the first games I played on this site, intriguing story, Multiple Li, Choices Matter,

Love & Sex Second Base
This one has been on here forever. The amount of content and different paths you can take is astonishing. It's a sandbox game, Multiple Li, Choices Matter, you can focus on one Li if you want to.

My Dorm
If you are into harem games this is for you. This game is still ongoing, a lot of women to choose from. Multiple Li, Choices Matter, You can focus on one Li if you want to.

Haley's Story
This game is a classic, one of the first games I played when I came to this site. Renders are a little dated but I really enjoyed the story. Multiple Li, Choices Matter, You can focus on one Li if you want to.

One Lie
This game was alright to me, not as good as some of the other games I played but it is a pretty wholesome game. Multiple Li, Choices Matter, You can focus on one Li if you want to.

The Synthetic
This game is in the very early stages of development, but from what I played it is very well made. Not a lot of content so you may want to wait to get a better fell for it but I enjoyed it when I played it. Multiple Li, Choices Matter.

The Spellbook
This game falls more into corruption/romance not a game for you if you are looking for wholesome feel good romance game, but it does have it's moments. Multiple Li, Choices Somewhat Matter.

Depth's Revival
This is a top-tier harem game but you can choose only one Li if you want. The amount of content it has is astonishing, story intriguing you will not be disappointed. Multiple Li, Choices Matter, You can focus on one Li if you want to.

Twists of my Life
This game is one of the older games,It's been on this site for ages. From what I remembered about it I really enjoyed it but it can get confusing with the choices so check the walkthrough to make sure how you want to play it. Some of the paths you take can be pretty wholesome, depending on who you choose to date. Multiple Li, Choices Matter, You can focus on one Li if you want to.

The Assistant
This game can be pretty wholesome depending on how you play it. You can either be a "good guy" or "bad guy". Pretty action packed, interesting story as well. Multiple Li, Choices Matter, You can focus on one Li if you want to.

Babysitters
This games focuses on more of the corruption side of romance games, but I does have it's wholesome moments. Multiple Li, Choices Matter, You an focus on one Li if you want to.

Acting Lessons
This game is one of my favorite of all time. It's really the gold standard when you want a feel good wholesome romance story. Whole lotta twist and turns in this one, story can also be pretty heavy. You will not be disappointed if you decide to play this one. Multiple Li, Choices Matter, You can focus on one Li if you want to.

A Couple's Duet of Love & Lust
Not a big fan of the art but it is a decent game depending on your choices. Choices Matter, the game focuses mainly on your wife.

Sugar Baby Galore
This game format is a bit different from what you may be use to but I had fun with this game. More on the corruption side of romance games Multiple Li, Choices Matter, You can focus on one Li if you want to.

AlwaysFan
This game may not be for some, the main Li looks...... Unique but I find her cute but I can understand some people my not. The story is interesting and it's more build as a harem game but depending on choices you don't have to play it as such. Multiple Li, Choices Matter, You can focus on one Li if you want to.

Infinity: Love or Lust
This game is unique, it doesn't follow all of those cookie cutter games where you can kinda suspect where the story is going. In this game you are stuck in a groundhog day scenario where you do certain things over and over but changes overtime. I enjoyed this game when I played it, it's not bad just different. Choices Matter, Focus is mainly on one Li

Away from Home
This game is definitely in my top 20 VN on this site. Sex scenes are extremely hot. The game trying to steer you into making a harem but you don't have to play it that way. Multiple Li, Choices Matter, You can focus on one Li if you want to.

Radiant
This game recently just got a update and it's slowly turning into one of my favorite on this site. You can play this game three different ways. Pure Route, Lust Route, Dark Route. Each route may have more content then other routes. Very emotional story at least for me, but this game can be considered a slow burn so don't expect sex scenes right off the bat. Multiple Li, Choices Matter, You can focus on one Li if you want to.

Desert Stalker
This game is beautiful, the renders are amazing,this story is very interesting and original. This pushes you into the family harem route which I don't mind as long as it flows into the story which it does so no complaints. Multiple Li, Choices Matter.

Little Regina
I was pleasantly surprised when I played this one, I was apprehensive at first because of the Main Love Interest looking so young but I gave it a try and I absolutely feel in love with this game. I understand may not be for everyone but it's definitely has wholesome moments that really draw you in. Multiple Li, Choices Matter, One mandatory Li but the other Li are avoidable if you choose to not go with them.

Photo Hunt
This one I seen on this site for a while but I stayed away from it mostly because of the tags but I gave it a try and I enjoyed this game. The Li are extremely attractive, renders are beautiful. This game Is more corruption based but it does have some wholesome and romantic scenes. It's a sandbox game so a lot of content to go through. There are a lot different ways you can play this game, for the main girls they have different routes Romantic approach or Corruption approach. Not every Li has this option. So with some you have to go down the designated path to that girl. The game does force a lot on the MC like forced Love Interests, some forced scenes that may make you uncomfortable, and alot of reading. The game is definitely worth the read if you can overlook certain things. Multiple Li, Choices Matter.

Goodbye Eternity
This game has been in development for a while so right now it has a good bit of content. I was really draw to the unique art style, it's refreshing to see something new and fresh not the same ol renders that most of the creators use. Nothing wrong with it just a good change of pace. This is a harem based sandbox game so you can't choose just one Li also gotta grind a bit but not to much. You can choose different paths for the girls, you can take a Romantic approach or a Corruption approach. Definitely worth the read . Multiple Li, Choices Matter.

These are just a few that I remembered playing, just wanted to give you guys a idea what I'm trying to do here. I'll be adding more as I play certain games. Thanks a lot guys

Last edited:

el_balrog

Sep 18, 2023
Wow, thanks for this thread, I'm joining it and will follow it. I love games where you can focus romantically on a single girl, and where there is no NTR (at least not the one that is inevitable. If there is avoidable NTR in a romantic story, I do like it because it kind of gives you satisfaction. knowing that, although infidelity could happen, your LI is not willing to do it because her relationship with the MC is satisfactory) nor do I like lesbian scenes in any of its senses, my LI only for my MC. This thread explains all that in each game that is mentioned and that helps me a lot.
I'll go looking one by one to see what they are like. I have only played 3 games of all those on the list, so I have a choice.

Dipp3n

Sep 28, 2018
Wow, thanks for this thread, I'm joining it and will follow it. I love games where you can focus romantically on a single girl, and where there is no NTR (at least not the one that is inevitable. If there is avoidable NTR in a romantic story, I do like it because it kind of gives you satisfaction. knowing that, although infidelity could happen, your LI is not willing to do it because her relationship with the MC is satisfactory) nor do I like lesbian scenes in any of its senses, my LI only for my MC. This thread explains all that in each game that is mentioned and that helps me a lot.
I'll go looking one by one to see what they are like. I have only played 3 games of all those on the list, so I have a choice.
I'm glad this thread helped you! I understand completely when you play these games you want to feel you are in control, so I made this thread to give players a heads up to certain games before investing time into them and getting blindsided along the way.

el_balrog

Sep 18, 2023
By the way, I could add some titles to the thread description myself. It is up to Dipp3n whether to include them or not.

There they go:

- Babysitters. It has avoidable NTR, whether you decide to check the Avoid or No box because depending on your actions, if these are appropriate, even if enabled there will not be one.

- Deliverence. Has NTR consented by the avoidable MC. It also has avoidable lesbian action.

- Acting Lessons. Has an avoidable lesbian threesome. You can choose between several LI.

- A Couple's Duet of Love & Lust. This game has a thousand different forms of NTR, but it can still be avoided with the right decisions and become a romantic story with the wife.

- Dusklight Manor. One of the girls will end up in a lesbian relationship that the MC can join. It is not avoidable. You can choose from multiple LI.

- Helping the Hottiest. Two of the LIs may have a lesbian scene with the MC. Multiple girls to choose from relationships.

I'm sure I'll remember more, but for now I'll propose those.

Dipp3n

Sep 28, 2018
By the way, I could add some titles to the thread description myself. It is up to Dipp3n whether to include them or not.

There they go:

- Babysitters. It has avoidable NTR, whether you decide to check the Avoid or No box because depending on your actions, if these are appropriate, even if enabled there will not be one.

- Deliverence. Has NTR consented by the avoidable MC. It also has avoidable lesbian action.

- Acting Lessons. Has an avoidable lesbian threesome. You can choose between several LI.

- A Couple's Duet of Love & Lust. This game has a thousand different forms of NTR, but it can still be avoided with the right decisions and become a romantic story with the wife.

- Dusklight Manor. One of the girls will end up in a lesbian relationship that the MC can join. It is not avoidable. You can choose from multiple LI.

- Helping the Hottiest. Two of the LIs may have a lesbian scene with the MC. Multiple girls to choose from relationships.

I'm sure I'll remember more, but for now I'll propose those.
Thank so much for the recommendations I played all of these just haven't added them yet. I'll be sure to add them I just got to skim through them for a brief summary since I haven't played them in a while. Thank you again (y)

Reactions: el_balrog

el_balrog

Sep 18, 2023
I just finished playing Twist of my Life, and I liked it and was disappointed at the same time...

I like the way it's thought out, about starting relationships with different girls, and that cheating has real consequences. I'm tired of Harem games or those that have the possibility of more than one relationship without absolutely anything happening, creating an unrealistic fantasy.

But I didn't like several things, such as the fact that there are some sexual relations that cannot be avoided at the beginning of the game.

I like the method of choosing your relationships, but not the end result. Let me explain: A game where the ending will be one way or another depending on a scoring system can be misleading. You've played your options with excitement, going through the story like silk, only to discover that in the end everything you did was worthless because you didn't get a perfect score.

I hate games where to achieve your goal you need to resort to a guide. In my case, I specifically focused on the girl Anna, and the difference between the game ending happily and not, is only in very minute details. In my case, what destroyed my score was trying to go on a normal date to the movies instead of thinking about sex before leaving the house and requesting a blowjob.
Likewise, treating the woman with whom you have recently begun to declare your true feelings, and she hers, does not seem very normal to me that the end changes everything by not slapping her on the butt just when they are about to enter the house. cinema.
Therefore, such strict scoring games seem very bad to me for normal development in a game.

The same thing happened to me a couple of months ago with the Where the Heart Is game where the scoring system will make the entire story the same, except for the ending. In my case, it was with the character of Katie where she did not end up accepting the marriage. When I consulted the guide and saw the options, I was shocked to discover that many of the options I chose not only did not give points, but also subtracted them. I remember one specifically in which if I didn't answer that the grass smelled like shit (in reference to the "date" the MC had with Katie's mother) my score was lowered to 'zero'. These scoring systems seem like a joke to me, and the truth is that I think they should add a label to the game that would be something like "game with a scoring system." If I saw that label I would run away from the game immediately because it seems like a waste of time to spend a few hours, letting the story develop normally, to discover that the ending will be bad if you didn't score for your answers.

I accept a scoring system for your actions, but not for your responses if these are in fact normal responses. Another thing is that my response was rude or offensive, but damn!! I don't see that you don't slap your girlfriend on the butt when you enter the movie theater as a realistic reason for her to break up with you in the end.

Reactions: Dipp3n

Dipp3n

Sep 28, 2018
I just finished playing Twist of my Life, and I liked it and was disappointed at the same time...

I like the way it's thought out, about starting relationships with different girls, and that cheating has real consequences. I'm tired of Harem games or those that have the possibility of more than one relationship without absolutely anything happening, creating an unrealistic fantasy.

But I didn't like several things, such as the fact that there are some sexual relations that cannot be avoided at the beginning of the game.

I like the method of choosing your relationships, but not the end result. Let me explain: A game where the ending will be one way or another depending on a scoring system can be misleading. You've played your options with excitement, going through the story like silk, only to discover that in the end everything you did was worthless because you didn't get a perfect score.

I hate games where to achieve your goal you need to resort to a guide. In my case, I specifically focused on the girl Anna, and the difference between the game ending happily and not, is only in very minute details. In my case, what destroyed my score was trying to go on a normal date to the movies instead of thinking about sex before leaving the house and requesting a blowjob.
Likewise, treating the woman with whom you have recently begun to declare your true feelings, and she hers, does not seem very normal to me that the end changes everything by not slapping her on the butt just when they are about to enter the house. cinema.
Therefore, such strict scoring games seem very bad to me for normal development in a game.

The same thing happened to me a couple of months ago with the Where the Heart Is game where the scoring system will make the entire story the same, except for the ending. In my case, it was with the character of Katie where she did not end up accepting the marriage. When I consulted the guide and saw the options, I was shocked to discover that many of the options I chose not only did not give points, but also subtracted them. I remember one specifically in which if I didn't answer that the grass smelled like shit (in reference to the "date" the MC had with Katie's mother) my score was lowered to 'zero'. These scoring systems seem like a joke to me, and the truth is that I think they should add a label to the game that would be something like "game with a scoring system." If I saw that label I would run away from the game immediately because it seems like a waste of time to spend a few hours, letting the story develop normally, to discover that the ending will be bad if you didn't score for your answers.

I accept a scoring system for your actions, but not for your responses if these are in fact normal responses. Another thing is that my response was rude or offensive, but damn!! I don't see that you don't slap your girlfriend on the butt when you enter the movie theater as a realistic reason for her to break up with you in the end.
I agree a lot of games have that scoring system you are talking about, with Twist of my Life is a prime example. It has so many twists and turns and one wrong choice can totally put your whole game in another direction. I appreciate when developers put alot of choices in games but at the same time it can have to many choices. I love games where it's simple, where it's firmly outlines this choice is for this Li and this choice is for this Li.

I also got frustrated with Twist of my Life, I was also on the Anne route so I understand what you mean. Alot of the choices made no sense. Certain things just didn't flow at all. When I got one of her endings I was just over that game. I went back to it later and played out the teacher route that one was a lot more fulfilling to me. If you are going to have choices in games it needs to make sense. Instead of point counting just make choices meaningful if you choose this choice this will happen or if you keep choosing romantic choices you get a romantic ending or make lust choices you get a lust ending.

The game needs enough meaningful choices to feel like you are in control of your own game but not to many choices where you could potentially get lost. I been on this site for a while and I have played a lot of VN games over the years and I always have to have a walkthrough mod or at least a PDF to just to know what direction I'm going in.

I noticed some developers are starting to do away with the whole scoring system but a lot of the older games have it like. Twist of my Life, Where the Heart Is, and Date My Daughter just a few examples. Where depending on your scores you will get certain scenes that are either more of a romantic or lust approach depending on you scores.

I also hate it when they force relations in some games where you no control who you sleep with, I understand developers can make whatever game they want and I respect that. It's just when I play a game I want to be able to control how my character reacts to certain situations, I understand it all about narrative or flow of the game certain developments have to happen for you to understand the story. It can get ridiculous when you have a man whore MC just fucking everything before you even have a choice to accept that or not.

Lust sales so you will see unrealistic Corruption, Harem, and NTR games, and games where the MC is fucking everything with no consequences or if one of the Li is against it she will get corrupted enough to start enjoying you fucking other women, Nothing wrong with that just not for me, I'm all about the story being realistic as possible but Don't get me wrong though there are a lot of harem games I enjoy just has to be done in a certain way for it to appeal to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: el_balrog

el_balrog

Sep 18, 2023
I completely agree with everything I have expressed.
In that sense, I, in this game of Twist of My Life, and in any other in which I like an LI, I focus solely and exclusively on her because I am more into romance than lust. Of course, why not say it, even with romance as the main interest for me, I also love situations with other girls where they push you to the limit, giving you a morbid situation where you could choose to cheat or not. Very rarely have I sinned and ultimately ended in cheating, but the feeling of being able to choose to do so gives you a very exciting feeling.

That is why, precisely with Twist of My Life and Where the Heart Is, I had a great time in the daily progress of the game, but I was very disappointed with the ending because of a scoring system that has not changed anything during the day. . to the day of history except, only, in the end.
In Twist of My Life with Anna it simply changes, that everything going very happily, she abandons you without any explanation, and in Where the Heart Is, with Kate specifically, it only changes that she says yes or no to marrying the MC . , even though everything was going equally great, that she tells him that she loves him more than anything in the world. Let's say, everything is the same as where she says she will marry the MC.

That drives me crazy, and it is due to a scoring system, which more than an exam or a test, I see it as a lottery. The fact that such trivial answers in everyday life, answers that in real life would not really change anything if given one or the other, what makes the ending change so much, and you have to look at a guide to simply put the answers that They have points, that COMPLETELY NULLIES the feeling of free play where you decide. Why do I want a game with decision-making if I then have to look at a guide to answer what points my choice has?

And I repeat, these two games that I specifically mention, I love the way in which everything develops, games where the decisions you can make with different girls can affect the relationship with others.
Although I focus on only one girl, I already say that spicy situations with other girls, the jealousy of your partner, the possibility of breaking up the relationship if you cheat, is very exciting. It would also be nice if sometime a developer came and created a game where scenes are also created where you see someone flirting with your girl, even if there is no NTR, but it is always the MC and not the LI that has suitors. repetitive.
In Twist of My Life there is a moment that could be something similar to what I say when Helena kisses her boyfriend Vlad, or in Where the Heart Is when Katie, in her revenge plan, flirts with her ex-boyfriend, and you are left a little afraid of whether she is really acting or whether she is still interested in him. Those things should apply more in these games too, but no one does.

Reactions: Dipp3n

EchoFoxtrot

"Wholesome Violence or Violently Wholesome"
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
No Lesbian Content: For this being more of a harem based game there isn't any lesbian content of note. There is a scene were you are with another Li in front of your Main Li but they do not engage with each other. As for future content I'm unsure but looking at the genre it says no lesbian content in the future but we will see.
Thanks for the mention, I appreciate it.

Neither of the 3 friends (Jessie, Christa, and Amira) will be lesbian or bi. Group sex will be one at a time in the same style as in the latest update.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote