EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.jpg

Overview:
A man, Mark by default but can be changed, returns home after college to find that his father has fled to the Caribbean with his mistress, after years of embezzling money at his job, leaving his now ex-girlfriend at home without money.
The main character will have to help turn the family home into a college dorm while reconnecting with the people he left behind when he started college in another city.
The game will show how old relationships are renewed, as well as the creation of new ones, with our character deciding which women to start these relationships with.
The current story features 15 girls/women with whom there was a previous relationship; in the following chapters new women will be introduced, both previously known by the character, as well as new relationships to develop.

Yes, the MC looks older than his real age for reasons explained here

Future development plans are explained here

Thread Updated: 2024-03-25
Release Date: 2024-03-25
Developer: Tropecita Games - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.16.3 (Part 2-Chapter 4.3)
Language: English, Spanish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Instructions to change the language, import the game and apply the patch can be found HERE

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - - -
Mac: -
- - - -
Android: -
- - - -
Android (Pre-Patched): -
- - - -

Universal Update only*
v0.15.1 -> v0.16.3
: - - - -
v0.15.1 -> v.0.16.3 Compressed: -
- - -
v0.16.2 -> v.0.16.3: -
- - -

COMPRESSED
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: -
- - - -

Part 1 (v0.12)

Patches:
Extras: FANSIGS1 -
FANSIGS2 - FANSIGS3 - FANSIGS4
*How to Update

c00s008_006.png c00s018_033G.jpg c00s019_011a.jpg c00s021_008a.jpg c00s021_017extra.jpg c00s021_019.jpg c01s004_055G.jpg c00s002_031.jpg
c00s005_002a.jpg c01s006_130G.jpg c01s006_160G.jpg c04s002_002.png c04s004_062b.png c06s002_445a.png c06s006_330_05.png c10s009_805a.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
and you don't open her path, she will continue (or not) with that someone.
Just a pointer, that will force people to go for all girls, even if there is one that they don't like, making it unavoidable if they stay with their actual partner... for a harem game that is unwise. Just my opinion on this...
anyway, good luck.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Hmm another, father is out of the picture and returns from college. It makes me wonder if these developers went to college. Just because you go to college that you alienate yourself from your family or friends.

I feel that the scenario is like the template for beginners. What should I write my game about.... no ideas. How about we just use the father is gone or dead and returns from college story that is is in almost every other adult vn.

At least with Being A Dik, the father is alive and actually comes to visit him.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
TropecitaGames

To teach you a bit about the standards of versioning (semver standards), you do not begin a project on a v1.0 ... v1.0 is always a final release. You would begin with a 0.1a (zero point one alpha) and even that wouldn't typically be actually released. Often, you won't release publicly until at least 0.2.

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Nice incest and planned pregnancy definitely adding to my watchlist.
Thanks for your feedback. The planned pregnancy, obviously is in the future, as the game, right now, develops a day at a time, the first release covering Days 0 (prologue) to 3. The first handful updates will move 1-2 days per update, so the relationships develop at a steady pace. Later will be some acceleration/time jump so the pregnancy isn't only an 'end game thing'. Stay tuned.

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Hm. Tags looking so-so, but maybe it will be fun, that last chick in black looking promising. :devilish: :coffee:
Thanks for your feedback. Tags are about what is in the first release. The tag list will grow in the next releases.
The right-most girl, Erika by default, will take a great step protagonism-wise in the next release. BTW, she's my wife favourite character.

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Just a pointer, that will force people to go for all girls, even if there is one that they don't like, making it unavoidable if they stay with their actual partner... for a harem game that is unwise. Just my opinion on this...
anyway, good luck.
Thanks for your feedback. About your comment, this only affects the side girls. With the main girls, even if you don't go for them, if they have a partner, the moment you meet them, there will be a way to break that relationship without beginning one with the girl. Here enters the '(or not)' in 'she will continue (or not) with that someone'. With the main girls will be an 'or not' and with the side girls the entire sentence applies. You won't be forced to see a girl you don't like with another partner.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Renders and models look good and the story seems interesting, yes, it seems to be the typical cliche, the mc is away studying for a few years, he returns home and discovers that he has feelings for the others and they for him, but I must say that I think it is the first time I see the idea of making the house a "College Dorm" that is interesting (besides the harem, incest sold it, but not having ntr convinced me)and it seems that the mc is not 2 heads shorter than the rest of the characters.

295917_Palpatine.gif

Good Luck Dev.

Repuci

May 1, 2017
Looking great, Just have a little problem :

When talking with the mot.... Landlady, her name isn't showing, the problem is just with her (english, walk on, + patch)

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Hmm another, father is out of the picture and returns from college. It makes me wonder if these developers went to college. Just because you go to college that you alienate yourself from your family or friends.

I feel that the scenario is like the template for beginners. What should I write my game about.... no ideas. How about we just use the father is gone or dead and returns from college story that is is in almost every other adult vn.

At least with Being A Dik, the father is alive and actually comes to visit him.
Thanks for your feedback. The father is out of the picture. For now. The first scene after the intro where you can rename some characters, states in what (economical) situation he left the family and why this new business is started. It's the reason to build an all-girl dorm at MC's house.
In that same scene MC apologizes to Martha/Mom about not having called in a couple of weeks. He is not alienated from his family; he lives in another city where he works and studies and doesn't visit as much as he would like.

Reactions: Aion_Abyss

purvysage

Nov 10, 2019
I wish you the best for your game. FYI, v1.0 usually means that the game is complete. v0.01 would be more accurate for an initial release. Devs that have their initial release at v0.1 then go from v0.9 to v0.10 tell me that they do not understand how math works. How you want to list your games' version is, of course, up to you. Having your own version numbering system blurs the level of completion of your game. When your game gets to v0.05 (or 4 updates), I then can give it a fair review. I hope the game turns out to be awesome. Good luck.

Reactions: TropecitaGames

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
TropecitaGames

To teach you a bit about the standards of versioning (semver standards), you do not begin a project on a v1.0 ... v1.0 is always a final release. You would begin with a 0.1a (zero point one alpha) and even that wouldn't typically be actually released. Often, you won't release publicly until at least 0.2.

Thanks for your feedbak. Sorry I didn't know that versioning standards.
It's been years without programming for public release, working only on in-company internal software that is versioned based on release date (company rules).
The initial idea was to name the versions based in what day they finish their narrative. But the first release begins on day 0 and finishes on day 3, so naming the first release Day 3, the second Day 4, and the third Day 6, f.ex, seemed a bit off and messy.
We will keep your feedback in mind for future releases. Thanks.

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Renders and models look good and the story seems interesting, yes, it seems to be the typical cliche, the mc is away studying for a few years, he returns home and discovers that he has feelings for the others and they for him, but I must say that I think it is the first time I see the idea of making the house a "College Dorm" that is interesting (besides the harem, incest sold it, but not having ntr convinced me)and it seems that the mc is not 2 heads shorter than the rest of the characters.

View attachment 1784398

Good Luck Dev.
Thanks for your feedback. The idea is going out of the beaten path with the College Dorm; we haven't found any game that explores this path and we think it's what makes it somewhat original; althought we know the start is a bit cliché, some surprises wait around the corner.
We expect to develop the relationships in a believable way (all the believable the genre admits)

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I wish you the best for your game. FYI, v1.0 usually means that the game is complete. v0.01 would be more accurate for an initial release. Devs that have their initial release at v0.1 then go from v0.9 to v0.10 tell me that they do not understand how math works. How you want to list your games' version is, of course, up to you. Having your own version numbering system blurs the level of completion of your game. When your game gets to v0.05 (or 4 updates), I then can give it a fair review. I hope the game turns out to be awesome. Good luck.
Thanks for your feedback. I'll autoquote my own answer to another poster

Thanks for your feedbak. Sorry I didn't know that versioning standards.
It's been years without programming for public release, working only on in-company internal software that is versioned based on release date (company rules).
The initial idea was to name the versions based in what day they finish their narrative. But the first release begins on day 0 and finishes on day 3, so naming the first release Day 3, the second Day 4, and the third Day 6, f.ex, seemed a bit off and messy.
We will keep your feedback in mind for future releases. Thanks.

Reactions: purvysage
4.00 star(s) 84 Votes