Unity Morningstar: Book of the Fallen [v0.5.6g] [Droid Productions]

4.90 star(s) 12 Votes
Jun 13, 2018
Did not work for me fortunately I still had the previous release to get past it.
Also, the way i look at it, the game is far from complete. there's bound to be bugs/errors. and sometimes that means any release that doesn't have a completed tag kinda doesn't deserve to be complained about, not saying your post was a complaint so don't jump down my neck, but any errors/bugs/mistakes/etc deserve to be mentioned or reported so they can be fixed.
that particular issue, like i said, happened to me one time, but then i couldn't replicate it, so i shrugged my shoulders and played on. if it happens again on the next release, i'll report it. Droid seems very receptive to problems being reported.

Reactions: Daemoniac

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Public post:

TL;DR: Act IV is done, and up for testing. I'll post it here in a couple of days, once I'm sure there's nothing terrible happening.

This adds another 20 days to the game, ending on day 74.
Hehe... I think you were thinking about two things at once when you wrote the public post... "There will be a total of 4 endings for Love of Magic"... I'm pretty sure you meant to say Morningstar.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Hehe... I think you were thinking about two things at once when you wrote the public post... "There will be a total of 4 endings for Love of Magic"... I'm pretty sure you meant to say Morningstar.
Yeah. Was rather distracted (I was packing for a family trip at the same time, literally at the airport now :D)

Reactions: motseer

Lilzestypoo

Jun 6, 2023
i own the trilogy on steam but havent played them should i play that first? or can i play this first seems shorter and more manageable atm

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
i own the trilogy on steam but havent played them should i play that first? or can i play this first seems shorter and more manageable atm
They're different games, though some of the same souls show up in both games. I was playing with the idea of the Eternal Hero mythos, where a group of heroes are destined to be reincarnated across universes to fight the good fight.

I suspect I just ended up confusing the audience instead :D

I'd play LoM first, since that's completed, then Morningstar.

Lilzestypoo

Jun 6, 2023
They're different games, though some of the same souls show up in both games. I was playing with the idea of the Eternal Hero mythos, where a group of heroes are destined to be reincarnated across universes to fight the good fight.

I suspect I just ended up confusing the audience instead :D

I'd play LoM first, since that's completed, then Morningstar.
ok ty

Reactions: Droid Productions

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Okay, act 4 is now updated; you can read about the content over on

1715469599271.png

Win64: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Win32: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
OSX: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

And with that, it's just another 2 weeks until the game enters
. If you haven't *please* give it a wishlist, it's critically important for helping it have a great launch (and helping me pay for electricity & instant noodles).

Thanks, and enjoy!

kauthor

Jun 15, 2018
Okay, act 4 is now updated; you can read about the content over on

View attachment 3625843

Win64: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Win32: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
OSX: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

And with that, it's just another 2 weeks until the game enters
. If you haven't *please* give it a wishlist, it's critically important for helping it have a great launch (and helping me pay for electricity & instant noodles).

Thanks, and enjoy!
Already on my wishlist..

Reactions: Droid Productions

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's a shame this is only a short story, i'm enjoying this as much as I did Love of Magic.

Loving Molly as a Succubus.

Also loving the new members of the cast especially Soph.

Not loving the fact that this will be the fourth time you've taken my money though.

The_Thiccness

May 20, 2022
Will this game be ported to Android? The screenshots look promising, just prefer my VNs/card/matching games on mobile.

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Poor Katie will only play 2nd fiddle again. :cry:
At that rate I doubt she'll be willing to star in a 3rd installment!

:ROFLMAO:

4.90 star(s) 12 Votes