RPGM Abandoned Morningstar [v1.7] [Casey Kane]

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

SickleLove

Aug 23, 2020
unfortunately he very unlikely for him to return to the development of this game
it take him to much time , didn't gain enough to live ...

so now he make some comics , you can check here - there is good stuff
ah shame this game has a potential probably needed a team mate for coding so he won't bother with the extra tedious work.
thanks anyway.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
good work mate!
are you currently working on any other project
Fact is, yes I'm working on something, but it's a lot of work for only one person so it will take time, maybe a few month...
To be honest, I'm not even sure to finish it so I promise nothing

It's a renpy remake of a old vore game, that's all I'm gonna say about it

Last edited:

SickleLove

Aug 23, 2020
Fact is, yes I'm working on something, but it's a lot of work for only one person so it will take time, maybe a few month
to be honest, I'm not even sure to finish it so I promise nothing

It's a renpy remake of a old vore game, that's all I'm gonna say about it
Nice, keep me posted!

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
Is the scat optional or avoidable? I'm all in for the vore, but scat... not so much

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
Damn.. this dude posted a message on every vore game thread of the forum and spammed my alerts
True, sorry bout that lol
But I like vore and commenting is the only way to follow the threads so there ya go

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
True, sorry bout that lol
But I like vore and commenting is the only way to follow the threads so there ya go
nop it's not the only way
on the top right of a thread page there is a "watch" button , you can follow thread like that and even choose to receive mail

Reactions: RossoX

CaseyKane

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2020
I really hope author picks this back up, this is literally the greatest Western vore game I've come across!

Admittedly that's a pretty small field to beat, but point is it's great and I need more :p
Apologies, haven't been here here for some time, and thanks myuhinny for tidying up after me. I should have reported this game properly abandoned ages ago.

Thanks for the high praise, sdibolcrif, but Morningstar won't be coming back. HOWEVER, I am working with the RPGMV game engine again (and have been for the last month or so), putting together the first chapter in what should hopefully become a short series of vore mini-games - one story split up into several small self-contained chapters, each containing two or three encounters. Too early to say much more than that, other than that I've got the introduction written and animated, and am a week or so away from finishing the first set of vore animations.

Phliq

Jul 12, 2017
Apologies, haven't been here here for some time, and thanks myuhinny for tidying up after me. I should have reported this game properly abandoned ages ago.

Thanks for the high praise, sdibolcrif, but Morningstar won't be coming back. HOWEVER, I am working with the RPGMV game engine again (and have been for the last month or so), putting together the first chapter in what should hopefully become a short series of vore mini-games - one story split up into several small self-contained chapters, each containing two or three encounters. Too early to say much more than that, other than that I've got the introduction written and animated, and am a week or so away from finishing the first set of vore animations.
I love your work! Really sad to hear that Morningstar never come back. But to hear you make new things, makes it little bit better!

Hope to hear soon from you. But where is the Question... Here or at Eka? Or something new?

CaseyKane

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2020
I love your work! Really sad to hear that Morningstar never come back. But to hear you make new things, makes it little bit better!

Hope to hear soon from you. But where is the Question... Here or at Eka? Or something new?
I still have my account over at Eka's, and I'll be post a new thread on the game forum when it's ready to go, so that's the best place to watch for me. I will re-appear on DA with a new account dedicated to the game, though I'm not going back on Patreon as I found that really stressful, like being on a treadmill and never being able to let up because of constantly needing to bring out new content to justify the supporters paying me money. Instead I plan to fund the game by selling each complete chapter for a very small fee, to pay for my time and to recoup some of the money I've had to spend in order to create the game. But yes, Eka's is the best place to watch or to contact me.

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Update still on progress or discontinue coz almost a year no update come

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes