RPGM Abandoned Morningstar [v1.7] [Casey Kane]

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Theghostypig

Feb 18, 2020
This question may have already been answered but, how hard in a fetish sense will this game be? As in, will there be any hard vore as a toggled option or any harder snuff then the "mechanic" scenes?

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
This question may have already been answered but, how hard in a fetish sense will this game be? As in, will there be any hard vore as a toggled option or any harder snuff then the "mechanic" scenes?
if you ask if the vore is fatal , yes it is ( for now )
if you ask if there is gore or graphic digestion or just detailed digestion , no , not yet , maybe later
there is one "snuff" scene but nothing too "descriptive"
and if by mechanical you mean scat , there is a little but it can be toggled on or off at the start and even if you turn it on , there is not a lot , the game is not focused on that

Doc_Odd

Jun 15, 2017
"Hard vore" generally refers to biting and chewing. Not particularly my thing, but I support CaseyKane's efforts to provide a diversity of fetishes, so it wouldn't bother me if that were added. Good update, although I thought the worm vore was a little quick. Hope the pause isn't too long, as I can't wait for the next update!

CaseyKane

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2020
Hey all, Morningstar is being shelved for the time-being. I've been getting queries about when the next update will be, this is the info I'm putting out:

Work on the game is currently paused while I focus on some other projects. I've suspended the patreon account and i'm not sure when / if it'll be coming back. the problem is that making that Morningstar game takes way more than 40+ hrs per week, while patreon support for it never got above about £160 per month (after fees). That being my sole income for much of last year the game is proving to be financially crippling to me, so unless I find a way to monetise it, then I can't see it making a return. Apologies.

Casey

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
CaseyKane Well dude I really love this game (the renders, the story, the concept) !!
It's pretty cool and so rare to see this sort of kink adapted in a game :)
I hope there will be a new update someday (like a side-project) because it deserves it.

Good job man :)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
CaseyKane

I reported the OP and had the on hold tag added if you decide later on to abandon the game report the OP and tell them that you are abandoning the game and they'll change it.

Reactions: CaseyKane

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
CaseyKane I'm curious.
If one day (and I say IF) you resume the dev of the game (it's a thing I hope but it's not the topic here ^^), will you think of other vore theme ? (like cock-vore with futa or male characters) I'm asking this by curiosity that's all.
Or if it's not in the game, in your others works (comics) ?

Reactions: CaseyKane

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
CaseyKane I'm curious.
If one day (and I say IF) you resume the dev of the game (it's a thing I hope but it's not the topic here ^^), will you think of other vore theme ? (like cock-vore with futa or male characters) I'm asking this by curiosity that's all.
I asked him the same question and unfortunately he is not a fan of male of futa character , he said that writing a scene about male or futa when you are not a fan of it is pretty hard , so I don't think he will do it

CaseyKane

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2020
CaseyKane I'm curious.
Nayko93's right, cock vore and futa aren't "my thing", and at the moment I don't see myself producing anything in that area - though it's probably the most frequent request I get. Currently I'm working on a lesbian witches AV comic, and I've got a snake vore comic sort of in the works too. Probably I'll start bringing out the new comics at the end of March. But yes, to answer your question, I have no plans at the moment for futa / cock vore scenarios.

Reactions: Goronthil

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Ok I understand :) well thanks for the answer and I'm pretty curious to see you future comics ^^ (the bundle was really interesting after all).

Warrior2853

Jul 10, 2020
wow i didn't know the updates got paused, you can always just do it as a side job or hobby, like an hour a day I had no idea it was 40 a week I can't even do that lol, but yeah if you do resume its ok if there is slow progress as long as its being made :)

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
I bet the game more excited if we get a choice between give up tobe digest or survive when a monster vore MC. The game will be atractive too when MC melt digested momment is there also. And it would be nice if there is more variation monster type like a giant croc, giant plant etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: sdibolcrif

Arnel

Aug 13, 2017
I bet the game more excited if we get a choice between give up tobe digested or survived when a monster vore MC. The game will be atractive too when MC melted digested momment is there also. And it would be nice if there is more variation monster type like a giant croc, giant plant etc.
agree, but i think more fun it's a fight. Imagine when you win and eat that big black woman at yourself, lol.

SickleLove

Aug 23, 2020
This game is awesome!
wish there is more content with characters story build up...like building a trust and bonding after many sex scene till the vore ending.

when will you return to patreon?
If the date is set please inform me

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
This game is awesome!
wish there is more content with characters story build up...like building a trust and bonding after many sex scene till the vore ending.

when will you return to patreon?
If the date is set please inform me
unfortunately he very unlikely for him to return to the development of this game
it take him to much time , didn't gain enough to live ...

so now he make some comics , you can check here - there is good stuff

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes